homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely, if she had her way George would be subject to every brand deal, freebie and YouTube video she could grab! It's sad that's she's gone this way because I did like her at the start and now all she does is complain when she has it alot easier than some, especially money wise! I know she's on her own alot but so are alot of other Mums. She needs to stop worry about making constant "relatable" but clearly copied off others reels and take George out more. What she does show with him seems forced and like she cba with him alot.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she has piled to much on to herself. Why would you plan a wedding and then want to sell your house and move as well as working and having a toddler. They should of got married first which is this year? And then looked at moving. They haven't been back in that house for very long!

Oh definitely, if she had her way George would be subject to every brand deal, freebie and YouTube video she could grab! It's sad that's she's gone this way because I did like her at the start and now all she does is complain when she has it alot easier than some, especially money wise! I know she's on her own alot but so are alot of other Mums. She needs to stop worry about making constant "relatable" but clearly copied off others reels and take George out more. What she does show with him seems forced and like she cba with him alot.
Yep, my exact thoughts!!

I’ve been desperate to comment for weeks now but didn’t want to be the first local 😂

I used to live on that exact estate, and I couldn’t believe she lives there also. She makes out like she lives in the poshest part of Hampshire!! When in fact it’s an ex council estate where the houses are piled on top of each other!

Ironically I moved from the estate to a military house and can confirm everything about it it’s a million times nicer.

No hate to anyone who may live there, it’s just how fake she is and the false image of her life she portrays
It’s the non relatable falseness that is showing through now. She can lie her way through life as she knows the people she does speak to doesn’t know the area. It also makes sense to why she’s never got back to anyone local offering help as we may of broken her cover 🕵️‍♂️

Now there’s a few locals on this thread, isn’t it funny how we’ve all said the same thing.

Reactions: 2
George seems like proper hard work.. and I have a toddler also so I know what they can be like

I have a child of a similar age too and I agree. However if she’s always on YouTube, creating reels or faffing about is there any wonder. Just put the phone down and play with your kid!

Reactions: 1
George seems like proper hard work.. and I have a toddler also so I know what they can be like
So do I and I know they arnt angels, I just think if she payed him more attention when he's not in nursery, took him out more, then he could burn off energy both mentally and physically and then maybe he may be less grouchy! All he must see is her on her phone/filming😕

Mt eldest was hard work, she still is now 🤣 it won't help that she's on her phone while he's eating etc
Yeah some kids just are and I get that. I think I’m just lucky that both my kids are just chill and laid back like their dad. My nephew is hard work in the sense that he’s into EVERYTHING but George seems angry and upset a lot of the time? I dunno it would worry me a little if I was her.

Yeah some kids just are and I get that. I think I’m just lucky that both my kids are just chill and laid back like their dad. My nephew is hard work in the sense that he’s into EVERYTHING but George seems angry and upset a lot of the time? I dunno it would worry me a little if I was her.
Or is it because she wants people to feel sorry for her so only shows him having a tantrum?

You're so right with this - he actually seems to be fuming a lot of the time. If this is what he's like now, god help her when he's a teenager 😂

Omg I'm so glad people can see how fake she is and how she is trying SO HARD to make it whilst faking it! I actually can't stand her anymore,those stupid reels over and over. She's so immature yet tries so hard to be a grown up! I can guarantee she can afford to stay at home but there's noway she will even though her child is clearly distressed being chucked In a nursery all the time!

I imagine she puts his favourite ones away & he gets sad that they’ve suddenly disappeared. Might be why he kicks off so much at home tbh 😂 mine always dig for their favourites if I’ve piled others on top in the toy box. The whole point in so many colours is that he can learn to identify them all. What’s he gonna learn, how many different shades of beige there are? 🤣
He doesn't get chance to have a favourite because they disappear and another lot come! It's sad!

Last edited:
He doesn't get chance to have a favourite because they disappear and another lot come! It's sad!
THIS!! You're so right

I just don't get why she would be so tight when she isn't exactly short of money?

Her stories this morning again - mentioning George's moods and how he even wakes up angry. :rolleyes:

THIS!! You're so right

I just don't get why she would be so tight when she isn't exactly short of money?

Her stories this morning again - mentioning George's moods and how he even wakes up angry. :rolleyes:
This isn’t normal surely. The poor kid is obviously not very happy. Sorry but no amount of money would make me put my toddler in childcare for 4 very long days when he’s obviously struggling with it. There’s more to life than money.

I chose not to go back to work after mat leave with my second. That’s not coming from a place of privilege because I miss my wages and money is really tight but I won’t go back to work till she’s 3, you never get these years back.
I understand Shan has a career but then I don’t get why she had a baby so young!

Reactions: 4
Does she ever say anything nice about G? All children don’t seem and some point in their lives some don’t sleep until their like 12 🥱 but it’s part of parenting.

Just to add something else. The fact she has an army mug and lanyard just shows how much of a strange person she is. Just another way to brag that she works for the army. Wow well done Shan 👏🏻 you have a job. Maybe if you put that much effort into playing with your child he’d be happier. I know for one I do not prioritise creating reels or stories over my child.

This isn’t normal surely. The poor kid is obviously not very happy. Sorry but no amount of money would make me put my toddler in childcare for 4 very long days when he’s obviously struggling with it. There’s more to life than money.
Agree with this - the days at nursery are obviously far too long for G... she always says how she has to prepare for him coming home because he comes home VERY tired. If I was her I'd perhaps look at shortening the work/nursery days by an hour or two (this way she would save of nursery costs too) but then at least G can have some chilled time at home, rather than rushing him home for dinner, bath and bed. It's awful.

But of course, her earning money to put into savings and shares is more important than having a happy boy

Agree with this - the days at nursery are obviously far too long for G... she always says how she has to prepare for him coming home because he comes home VERY tired. If I was her I'd perhaps look at shortening the work/nursery days by an hour or two (this way she would save of nursery costs too) but then at least G can have some chilled time at home, rather than rushing him home for dinner, bath and bed. It's awful.

But of course, her earning money to put into savings and shares is more important than having a happy boy
Not sure about hers but at our nursery you pay per session rather than per hour, (so morning then an afternoon counts as two) I strongly suspect that she’s leaving him in there so long in order to get her “money’s worth” in her eyes.

Reactions: 2
Not sure about hers but at our nursery you pay per session rather than per hour, (so morning then an afternoon counts as two) I strongly suspect that she’s leaving him in there so long in order to get her “money’s worth” in her eyes.
Ahhh I didn't realise that! Yeah if that's the case then she will probably be squeezing it to get her moneys worth.

Wasn’t he going to a childminders over a nursery school setting?
It’s hard for them to adjust & need time to settle. She deffo won’t keep him home if he’s not 100% well etc cos of the cost!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.