homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely surprised people feed their children again after nursery....I've obviously been starving mine for the past 2 years!!

I remember watching a vlog a month or so ago where she was filming in her living room one morning and George was climbing all over her trying to get some attention and she was sighing and putting him down every time and saying something like mummy's talking to her friends like he was some big inconvenience and it made me feel really awkward. I'd started to change my opinion on her before then when she became too try hard but that really made me see what she's like. If she paid more attention to him I don't think he'd be half as stroppy.

This thread has really gathered pace since she put her house up for sale!

Reactions: 3
floor and play with him. Little ones like him.need so much stimulation. The more followers she gets the less time she spends with her baba. Its all about making stories ans crappy reels! She need to try giving herself some advice before she dishes it out to others! If she did more with him

In the daytime he would most likely settle much better during the night!

I just can't deal with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t agree more. Put the phone down and play with your kid.. it’s as easy as 1 2 3.

Reactions: 4
She is awful with regard to Molly, she’s getting older, if George tugs her ear or crawls over her and it hurts her, what else is she going to do other than growl or snap at him. Teach him to be gentle and never leave them on their own, for both their sakes.

I don't get it. Earlier this week she uploaded a video with George visible throughout most of it. Now Ash is home on her stories she's blanking both of their faces out?

I reckon A is a bit controlling tbf

Does she ever take him anywhere? Apart from strapping him to her on a dog walk? I'm.pretty sure if she went anywhere it would be posted! She was off work today,it was a beautiful day. She could have kept him home and aken him somewhere,anywhere. Feed the ducks,a country park,a little farm,bloody anything but no it's all about her as usual! I actuallt can't stand looking at her horrible flat face anymore!
[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣 this is why I don’t like finding the threads of the people I watch I end up really not liking them hahah. I didn’t mind her at first but she did come across a bit patronising considering her age and she only just had the one baby.. thinking she knew it all about parenting! Started to put me off her now I can’t see past her greed and sometimes pretty obvious disdain towards George!!
As long as no one creates a hate thread for liv guy I’m good 🤣

I have just saw she posted a new grid post of their day out today. She is basically complaining for a toddler being a toddler. I genuinely don’t know what she expected.

Also, side note. Who wears white jeans on a bloody walk 🤨 next note how are they not dirty in any of her pictures? If you’ve ran around, played with your kids there gonna be dirty…

Reactions: 2
Unrelated to the current conversation but does she have George on a full time vegetarian diet? Has she ever addressed it? I assumed she was veggie but they had chicken for tea… nothing wrong with vegetarian obviously just wondering as I would’ve assumed if she isn’t veggie, George wouldn’t be.
She discussed it in a video about baby led weaning. I think she said she’s trying to reduce her meat intake and as a result George does have a lot of veggie meals but she said its not conscious thing it just happens that way and she’s happy for him to have meat

She discussed it in a video about baby led weaning. I think she said she’s trying to reduce her meat intake and as a result George does have a lot of veggie meals but she said its not conscious thing it just happens that way and she’s happy for him to have meat
Fair enough! Sounds good to me

I’m just watching her latest vlog. She’s filmed inside of the house she is buying! It’s not hers yet and there’s other peoples belongings in there! I’d be so mad if someone did that in my home & put it on the internet!

• Wow
I’m just watching her latest vlog. She’s filmed inside of the house she is buying! It’s not hers yet and there’s other peoples belongings in there! I’d be so mad if someone did that in my home & put it on the internet!

This! I’d be fuming, literally!

I used to like her updates/tips when G was little. Now it is all repetitive. All videos are the same.. How many times more do we have to watch her cooking oat pancakes? 🤢
Also, is it me or do you also think G is watching a bit too much TV/ipad? I have a little one two weeks younger than him and she has never looked into screens except for facetiming grannies aborad.

I would actually fume if someone put my house and belongings on the Internet. It isn't hers yet. The sellers could pull out up until last minute.

She's so disrespectful and inconsiderate. Silly entitled prick

I used to like her updates/tips when G was little. Now it is all repetitive. All videos are the same.. How many times more do we have to watch her cooking oat pancakes? 🤢
Also, is it me or do you also think G is watching a bit too much TV/ipad? I have a little one two weeks younger than him and she has never looked into screens except for facetiming grannies aborad.
I agree with him watching too much tv, it’s lazy parenting! She seems to have the tv on after nursery when she should be spending quality time with him after not seeing him all day. I’ve no problem with the occasional tv/iPad but not when you’ve literally not seen your kid all day!

Reactions: 1
It’s very very much a sellers market atm and I would be really really hesitant to piss them off if I were her. currently trying to see if I can find it on rightmove based on where I think it is, sadly there’s 32 pages 😂

• Haha
“It’s not really my place to show someone else’s stuff on the internet”.. precedes to show someone’s entire home on the internet 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.