homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I want to know too!
Sheā€™s a civil servant who works for the military in previous blogs and stories. She has stated she works close to where she lives and thereā€™s only one place in Andover that can be. I think as we live local to her itā€™s more apparent but others local to her would click as well.

Reactions: 2
I just saw her story saying time to wake up daddy. I would not be putting up with that and actually feel for her. She solo parents all week for him to come back on a weekend and have a lie in. I know she said she will get one tomorrow but surely the fact he has undisturbed sleep all week at his army camp would make him want to help more and let her have a lie in. I know we are all different but I would not be okay with this. My husband often works away with many overnight stays and he has never expected a lie in when heā€™s back from his travels.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I think Ash seems like a bit of a know from the little we've seen!

Knob

I get that vibe too. I just donā€™t see that a fair at all. I hope when she moves closer to home she gets more support. If itā€™s needed of course because that just doesnā€™t sit right with me.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her video yesterday and she was saying that G was off nursery and she was off work but she had her laptop up on YouTube? Surely if your child is under the weather youā€™d put everything to one side for them?!

Also asking for mum friends? Iā€™ve seen local people reach out before to her (one of them being a friend of mine) and she just never messaged them back. My friend made a joke and said she wasnā€™t beige enough for her šŸ˜…
Yeah I am local to her and offered to help her with a skip run as they were limited appointments and she read it and didnā€™t reply šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s a civil servant who works for the military in previous blogs and stories. She has stated she works close to where she lives and thereā€™s only one place in Andover that can be. I think as we live local to her itā€™s more apparent but others local to her would click as well.
Second this as soon as I knew she lived in Andover it was very clear where she works. I live pretty close to her on xxxx fields and tbf I didnā€™t expect her to live in THAT estate. šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I am local to her and offered to help her with a skip run as they were limited appointments and she read it and didnā€™t reply šŸ˜‚

Second this as soon as I knew she lived in Andover it was very clear where she works. I live pretty close to her on xxxx fields and tbf I didnā€™t expect her to live in THAT estate. šŸ˜³
Nor me. The way she went on I thought sheā€™d live in another part of Andover. Her persona definitely doesnā€™t fit that estate šŸ˜‚

I think unless you can bring something to her influencer life then youā€™ve got no chance. Thinking about it now I wouldnā€™t want to be friends with her if she canā€™t even reply to someone who offered help.

Iā€™m so pleased youā€™ve commented on this though as youā€™ll understand it a little more being local and itā€™s crazy how much she gives away.

I think she was like 20 when she bought that house because Ash was posted to the Andover area and it was either rent or buy since they arenā€™t married. Probably went for the cheapest house they could afford.

Nor me. The way she went on I thought sheā€™d live in another part of Andover. Her persona definitely doesnā€™t fit that estate šŸ˜‚

I think unless you can bring something to her influencer life then youā€™ve got no chance. Thinking about it now I wouldnā€™t want to be friends with her if she canā€™t even reply to someone who offered help.

Iā€™m so pleased youā€™ve commented on this though as youā€™ll understand it a little more being local and itā€™s crazy how much she gives away.
Yeah I was thinking new build PP or P20 not KAW šŸ™ˆ

oh definitely! Thereā€™s no chance I would offer again. I even know people that work with A too.

so crazy, Iā€™m surprised Iā€™ve not bumped into her walking the dog to be honest. (Now Iā€™ve said it you watch Iā€™ll see her now šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
is it to just me who thinks sheā€™s on the beg for freebies for the wedding in her latest story šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was thinking new build PP or P20 not KAW šŸ™ˆ

oh definitely! Thereā€™s no chance I would offer again. I even know people that work with A too.

so crazy, Iā€™m surprised Iā€™ve not bumped into her walking the dog to be honest. (Now Iā€™ve said it you watch Iā€™ll see her now šŸ˜‚)
Haha course you will now šŸ˜‚ I never have either and Iā€™m always around AL or CL with my husband and kids.

is it to just me who thinks sheā€™s on the beg for freebies for the wedding in her latest story šŸ™„
Oh yeh šŸ’Æ I could give recommendations of a few people but will not be doing that as I feel like she will just use their kindness for her own gain and the girls I know are lovely and donā€™t deserve it.

Haha course you will now šŸ˜‚ I never have either and Iā€™m always around AL or CL with my husband and kids.

Oh yeh šŸ’Æ I could give recommendations of a few people but will not be doing that as I feel like she will just use their kindness for her own gain and the girls I know are lovely and donā€™t deserve it.
Snap! I was at CL today with the baby and dog šŸ˜‚

Second that - but also if she reads here she will know there are 2 locals and if we recommend local people she may try and block us! ( forever the cynic) ps my name isnā€™t Karen I just lacked inspiration when I made the account šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I used to really like Shan when she was pregnant, having a baby a very similar age. She actually used to put effort into her videos but now it's just a day in the life, working mum life etc and it's just the same old boring content over and over, clearly thinking she's made it big on YouTube.

She's constantly moaning about having to work and wanting to be at home with George but all she does when she's home with him is film him/make reels about him and how hard it is being his Mum. It seems she dosent actually spend much time with him at all and I think that's possibly whats causing his constant tantrums.

It's sad shes got greedy and needy instead of just actually being relatable.

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Shan when she was pregnant, having a baby a very similar age. She actually used to put effort into her videos but now it's just a day in the life, working mum life etc and it's just the same old boring content over and over, clearly thinking she's made it big on YouTube.

She's constantly moaning about having to work and wanting to be at home with George but all she does when she's home with him is film him/make reels about him and how hard it is being his Mum. It seems she dosent actually spend much time with him at all and I think that's possibly whats causing his constant tantrums.

It's sad shes got greedy and needy instead of just actually being relatable.
I agree, her content has definitely gone downhill and it always seems to be the same content recycled over. She's not very interesting or relatable any more. I first found her when she was pregnant as I was due a few months after her so found her content interesting then. Used to love watching her baby updates on George etc, just found it weird when she stopped completely for his privacy - definitely think this comes from Ash (he doesn't like being on her social media or videos himself) but I think if money greedy shan had her way she would have George in brand deals the lot.

Reactions: 3
I agree, her content has definitely gone downhill and it always seems to be the same content recycled over. She's not very interesting or relatable any more. I first found her when she was pregnant as I was due a few months after her so found her content interesting then. Used to love watching her baby updates on George etc, just found it weird when she stopped completely for his privacy - definitely think this comes from Ash (he doesn't like being on her social media or videos himself) but I think if money greedy shan had her way she would have George in brand deals the lot.
She definitely earns a lot more than a lot of working mums, added to Ash's wage I think they must be pretty comfy. However still not enough!
The IKEA kitchen to buy brand new is Ā£70 on its own. To me that's ridiculous, we got a kitchen given to us for free and it does the job!

Iā€™ve been desperate to comment for weeks now but didnā€™t want to be the first local šŸ˜‚

I used to live on that exact estate, and I couldnā€™t believe she lives there also. She makes out like she lives in the poshest part of Hampshire!! When in fact itā€™s an ex council estate where the houses are piled on top of each other!

Ironically I moved from the estate to a military house and can confirm everything about it itā€™s a million times nicer.

No hate to anyone who may live there, itā€™s just how fake she is and the false image of her life she portrays

Iā€™ve been desperate to comment for weeks now but didnā€™t want to be the first local šŸ˜‚

I used to live on that exact estate, and I couldnā€™t believe she lives there also. She makes out like she lives in the poshest part of Hampshire!! When in fact itā€™s an ex council estate where the houses are piled on top of each other!

Ironically I moved from the estate to a military house and can confirm everything about it itā€™s a million times nicer.

No hate to anyone who may live there, itā€™s just how fake she is and the false image of her life she portrays
Silly really because she couldā€™ve capitalised on the ā€œturning my ex council home into our dream homeā€ content

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.