HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she only wanting child locks now H is on the move? She has a nearly 4 year old, surely she should have kitchen cupboards safely locked around him too? Or is his safety not as important as H? Weirdo!
She’ll have you believe they wouldn’t work for him because he’s such a wild child

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so insistent all of a sudden to highlight the fact that ash vapes? Posting twice in a row what’s in his pockets? Very bizarre.. I wonder if she still vapes herself.
Is she trying to make a new thing to go viral, like when vloggers years ago would share a "what's in my handbag" video?!

Maybe “tradie wife” is going to be her next thing
This is probably her next port of call. "very realistic day in the life of a tradie wife and sahm of 2" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she only wanting child locks now H is on the move? She has a nearly 4 year old, surely she should have kitchen cupboards safely locked around him too? Or is his safety not as important as H? Weirdo!
Precisely my thoughts. She must have had some for G but maybe different kitchen cabinets? But either way, she only did this to get the money from the affiliate link. That's about it. She probably got better recommendations outside Amazon, but if she posts those she doesn't make a profit.

She's just posted a reel about what she spent in May. So because they had to get a locksmith out and that was paid from the joint expenses, she then had to use HER OWN MONEY to cover groceries that would have normally come out of the joint budget. What the actual F?!?! I'm surprised she didn't take the locksmith money out of George's savings seeing as it was apparently "his fault" the locksmith had to be called out 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just posted a reel about what she spent in May. So because they had to get a locksmith out and that was paid from the joint expenses, she then had to use HER OWN MONEY to cover groceries that would have normally come out of the joint budget. What the actual F?!?! I'm surprised she didn't take the locksmith money out of George's savings seeing as it was apparently "his fault" the locksmith had to be called out 🙄
I was literally just coming on here to post about this. I cannot believe that!

Reactions: 1
Ash just sounds like the type of person who thinks it's his partner's role to please him and make his life as easy (and cheap it seems!) as possible. Comes across as very 'take, take, take' but doesn't seem to give (in ways Shan would like or need anyway), hopefully he's not like that in bed otherwise I really do feel sorry for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are they not both coming from the joint expense pot? I missed the whole locksmith thing.
---
Precisely my thoughts. She must have had some for G but maybe different kitchen cabinets? But either way, she only did this to get the money from the affiliate link. That's about it. She probably got better recommendations outside Amazon, but if she posts those she doesn't make a profit.
She's had that kitchen long enough to have put child locks back on for George though so your right, it's clearly to get a kickback from her ✨affiliate like✨ 🤢

George in bed with a Calpol syringe in his mouth hopefully he’s not having it every day as she previously implied! He isn’t ready to sleep so she won’t bother trying, my daughter will swear down she isn’t tired and ‘can’t shut her eyes’ but I actually parent her and get her to sleep! Why can’t she just parent him!

Reactions: 3
I used to like her channel when George was tiny but oh my, she really has changed. It is incredibly sad how negative she is about her child. I have a child only a few weeks older than George is and I honestly can't imagine talking about him the way she does. It comes across as if he is just a nuisance to her. It really is just incredibly sad. And all this ADHD chat. To me, it just seems like he is loud /"misbehaving" because he is desperate for attention from his mum. I don't think the amount of telly he watches helps his behaviour either. It didn't with my son hence why we really cut back on telly and it did wonders for his behaviour.
I was the same. I actually used to admire her working and looking after George when Ash was away and she seemed to really love him. But now she just moans 24/7

I watched the reel with no sound on so might've missed it, but did she spend any money on taking the children out?

8pm and you’re “not even trying” to start putting your kid to bed yet- no wonder he doesn’t go to sleep till god knows what time. My kids have always had a set time they needed to be in bed for, even if they are not tired- they can read to themselves or play in bed etc until they are tired. But to not even bother to try putting your kid to bed just because they don’t seem tired is insane to me.

Why are they not both coming from the joint expense pot? I missed the whole locksmith thing.
Basically, they only had one back door key and had left it on the door. George apparently took it out and lost it so they had to get the locksmith out to change it.

It doesn't make sense. It all sounds very fishy. She also spent her money on her own birthday meal? and buying something fror Ash from Screwfix that was like £60. Why pay for that out of her own money but the locksmith from the joint account? Either Ash is on less than minimum wage so she has to pay for everything, or she is using her earnings from social media to pay for things for both of them or that's the money they both spent in a month rather than just hers?

Whichever way, it doesnt sound honest.

At least she called herself 'self employed' this time. I'm 99% certain she has quit her main job or she didn't like the options they offered her to return to work.

----

Unrelated but I noticed George's room is a mirror copy of Liv's boy's room. Is it intentional?!

Reactions: 3
Came for the bedtime stuff. Of course he doesn't want to sleep - he's 3. Drawing with him in a brightly lit room probably isn't helping.

I just find their money set up so blood weird!! I can’t get my head around it

I was less clinical than her with finances with flatmates let alone with my husband 😭

Reactions: 6
It doesn't make sense. It all sounds very fishy. She also spent her money on her own birthday meal? and buying something fror Ash from Screwfix that was like £60. Why pay for that out of her own money but the locksmith from the joint account? Either Ash is on less than minimum wage so she has to pay for everything, or she is using her earnings from social media to pay for things for both of them or that's the money they both spent in a month rather than just hers?

Whichever way, it doesnt sound honest.

At least she called herself 'self employed' this time. I'm 99% certain she has quit her main job or she didn't like the options they offered her to return to work.

----

Unrelated but I noticed George's room is a mirror copy of Liv's boy's room. Is it intentional?!
I remember years ago when I was with my ex (who was a gambling addict) I had to spend my own money to cover my birthday celebrations that were already planned + other expenses because he'd blown his whole wage days before. I don't know what's worse, that or someone like Ash who just takes the piss out of her in expecting her to do something like that! 🤯

It surely isn't something like that though because the last thing you'd do is take a years career break 🤣

• Sad
It surely isn't something like that though because the last thing you'd do is take a years career break 🤣
But it's not really a career break. She is self-employed and just dedicating more time to social media work. I think she must make more money than him still and that's why she pays for more things. She is basically the breadwinner.

I'm betting the screw fix thing was something for the bathroom and Ash was like "well it's your bathroom" sure he said something like that about the kitchen.
I'd have a lighter spend if it was my bday month. Someone else would be paying for spa days and meals and my cash would be safely in its designated pot 🤣

But it's not really a career break. She is self-employed and just dedicating more time to social media work. I think she must make more money than him still and that's why she pays for more things. She is basically the breadwinner.
Sorry yes, she's got the income currently from YouTube but who's to say that doesn't dry up in a few months time/she earns considerably less some months

The food shop coming out of her own pocket just because they had an emergency expense to pay out (which, don't they actually save towards according to her budget videos??) is still very unfair in my opinion regardless of who earns more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.