Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Shan, I thought a trip to Lidl was lthe equivalent of a spa day for you 😂😂😂😂😂

I've said it before but all she ever does is sad fish about how difficult her life is. It's not. She has enough money to feed her family and pay bills (even without her hello fresh free stuff), pay a mortgage and still have enough money to get renovations done (money can't by good taste though 🤣) and has two healthy children (despite her trying to give George the ADHD title unessecarily and saying Halle isn't meeting her milestones when it's basically Shan causing the delays) her life is fricking easy compared to others and she needs a bloody reality check. I just want to punch that smug face of hers.

Screenshot_2024-05-10-22-21-43-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 1

MrsHeather

I follow a few weaning accounts but I didn't know who she was but my... her recipes in her IG look awful. How did she make it big??

Shan just made vegetable pancakes 😂 Probably as far as her cooking skill stretch to.
Doesn't need to think past the veg fritters and banana pancakes, she has hello fresh to do that for her 😂

• Haha

Here4daLOLZ

Surely that either way they mustve known what he was getting into right? There's no way he got the job and they didn't know how much he'd be away from home.

So either that was the only or the best paid job he could get, or they lied to him thru the interview process.
Or he knew fine well but just didn't tell Shan 😏

• Heart

MrsHeather

Another reel that she’s copied and pasted about the naps. I’ve seen this one recycled about 100 times now 🥱 I don’t think she’s done a single original one. She’s such a sheep.
Pretty sure she stopped George's naps months ago so it's not even relevant

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
It was me that said it has to be done. The kids need clean clothes. The food needs to be picked up off the floor so the kids can walk and crawl safely about. Saying it doesn't have to be done is silly. It does.
I also said that it doesn't need to be Mrs Hinch standards.
As someone who is very houseproud telling me to lay off the housework wouldn't be helpful at all. What she needs to do is tell her good for nothing husband to help her. Or use one of those pots for a cleaner.
But the comment wasn't about you. Unless your state of mind is also seriously affected by messy toys as well as Shan's. Nor about dropping the essentials like cleaning clothes etc.

Shan is stressed about toys laying about and it's clearly affecting her mental health that she cannot tidy them up immediately. She will never get to tidy everything immediately with two small babies around.

Is your mental health affected by the stuff you cannot get to tidy on 'time' to the extend it ruins your whole week? Shan's seems to. She can ask Ash when he is around but if he is working 12 hour days then he simply isn't available. A cleaner isn't going to be picking up toys for 12 hours a day just for you, unless you have the dosh to pay her 2 salaries.

It's obvious she gets to do enough stuff in the evening and during naps. Just not enough for her liking.

Emsie

VIP Member
There are loads of things that she probably hasn't tried. She's told him no and he's carried on. That's 3 year olds. Put some toys in the back for him. We've got water colouring in books, picture books and a bag of figet toys. I know it's only a short drive but 7 minutes is a long time for a tired hungry child. Give him something to do instead of expecting him to behave like a robot.
---
It just occurred to me that she's probably just on the beg for a new car seat for him.
Of course!

ohsosweet

I mean hasn't if been proven that scrolling social apps have a negative impact on mood? She must be constantly stressing about the next video and comparing herself to others. She needs to delete her apps for a month to take some of the pressure off herself. Not that she will, because she’s obsessed with her earnings on social media.
---
I’m just watching the new vlog and she really must pay a fortune on her electricity bill because the tv is never off!

I’ve also noticed that she constantly tries to remind herself and viewers that it’s okay if the washing isn’t done, house isn’t tidy, crumbs from weaning . She must really struggle with how she feels about those kinds of things because she mentions them all the time. I wonder if that’s why her tv is always on because she can avoid toys being littered about.

Last edited:

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
So she took G to Download this weekend. While I'm so impressed she did, i can't decide if I'm just being judgey purely because it's her and not sure why she actually did?!

It's not known to be the most child friendly festival and I'd be frustrated that I couldn't enjoy seeing the bands I'd want to. There's loads of festivals that now have areas for young kids so they actually enjoy it. Granted they may not have the line up like Download may but you have to compromise somewhere?! 🤷🏽‍♀️
I hate to be more on her side with something here lol but I've been to Download several times, twice with kids as part of our party (not mine, friends kids), and we've found it to be really welcoming to children. The biggest downside is the sheer size of the festival site, it's a lot of walking for an adult let alone little legs, but overall it's such a friendly atmosphere

On an unrelated note, what on earth is the filter or editing used on the Q&A video?? Not sure if it's just my telly but she's so blurry and glowy, and not in a good way!

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Everyone is always judging her, about to judge her or she is pleased that they did not judge her. Reality is most people don't even notice her or her kid.
She is obsessed with thinking everyone judges her. I bet she absolutely judges everybody she sees so assumes everyone else does the same.

I've always been into emo/punk/rock/metal and I've been to a ton of festivals but I wouldn't in my wildest dreams think of taking my toddler alongside me. You can't really experience it as it should with kids. It's not meant to be for children. If Ash is really into that sort of music, I would feel a bit short-handed to be able to go to Download but have to go wherever my toddler wants to!
I absolutely agree with this! I know people who have taken their children to gigs and festivals but it's generally older children who seem to have an interest in that music too. I highly doubt a 3 year old would embrace it as well as maybe a 7+ year old and to me would make the whole experience much less enjoyable.

• Heart

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Was ash even there on the bus trip? If Shan had George next to her, and Halle in front, then Unless ash sat on the other side of the aisle, he wasn’t there…

Puffin_island

VIP Member
The tv is back on for dancing fruit 🙃
Halles turn to now get raised by the TV for her to realise 3 years later it isn't maybe the best thing. As the years go on, I can see her praising and letting Halle do whatever she wants while being a complete bitch to George.

ohsosweet

why should she put his washing away? genuine question
I know she’s said quite a few times that they put their own clothes away. My husband puts washing away, I put washing away and if we do it, we both just do the whole basket to have it sorted. She shouldn’t have to, it’s just an unusual concept to me!

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
& seeing her vlogs makes my mind up even more 😂😂😂 it was when she swore in anger in the car that I was like wow she needs some help.
Why and who did she swear at?

You would think those Better Help sessions she talked about so much would be helping her 🤣

I hate influencers that promote stuff they would never use themselves if it wasn't free.

I've just watched those stories 🤣🤣 she completely contradicts herself..... How does she know that Lidl is the only place she can get a full shop for under £100 if it's the first time she's done it in ages?? 🤔 I don't have a baby so don't need to factor formula but I think £100 is wayy doable! Not sure what she's buying but with cost of living we've just made cheaper choices! Also, as if she's said that kids entertainment is one area she's not willing to go over 'budget' like wtf are you FOR REAL?! Family time is the one area we allow to overspend! It's the most important? Would be interested to know which areas she's happy overspending after hearing that 🙃 at this stage I'm almost convinced that they're a lot more worse off now ash has left the army because with both their wages living in a very 'average' house plus ads and YouTube etc she's incredibly frugal
---
She's probably not using Hello Fresh because she's not got enough credit to get a free box. 😂
I was going to say this too 🤣🤣 it's 100% the real reason!!!!

Jc456

VIP Member
@Jc456 I see! But Shan's job is highly administrative, and most importantly, there is someone with better experience and a higher level of education currently doing her job. It does not sound as a maternity cover - or at least they don't specify it in their Linkedin, so it sounds as if Shan will have to end up doing something else. Cause I can't see this other person job-sharing unless they move them onto another role?
Possibly, my mum did 6 months working for Universal credit before going back to her usual job. Mum's also just had a year off sick and they had someone covering her

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I actually thought that when she shared yet another reel about how hard her life is as a parent but in reality she's just constantly berating George.
Is that the seatbelt one?

She obviously disagrees but unless she chains him to the car, the only other viable solution is speaking to him and explaining things properly. She says words won't cut it, but she doesn't particularly have a great way with words when it comes to George.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Geez Does everything she ever posts about have to be a way for her to make money?

I knew from the moment I read that first story asking for recommendations that it was going to end up with an affiliate link!

We get it, she's skint and now hasn't got a job. But ffs woman, have some self-respect at least.

Attachments