HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think what she did was outrageous considering she was doing an ad for underwear. I'd say most underwear ads show the person wearing the underwear. She didn't really show them very well though did she. Even though she pulled down her pants I still don't have a very clear idea of how they fit 😂

Shan did a tit job of selling them to me because she's so disingenuous and I don't believe she has ever worn them except to film that ad. She's going to use her own discount code and buy one for every day of the week? Ok Shan. What, did the company only send you ONE pair then?

@Puffin_island I am interested to try them for sure... is one pair a day enough or do you need to change them every few hours? do you just stick them straight in the washing or do you have to soak them separately and which brand do you think is best?🙏🏻
My daughter wears 1 in the day and 1 over night. Hers are the basic modibodi ones that are equivalent to 2-3 tampons. She's quite heavy considering she's only started her period within the last year but has never had a leak in these.
At the end of the day I chuck them on a rinse cycle and then when I've got enough for a small wash I'll wash them on their own, no conditioner

Considering Shan shares every aspect of her life she’s never mentioned struggling with periods which I’m sure would when she talks about the “trenches” and postpartum. So I don’t believe for one second she wears those pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering Shan shares every aspect of her life she’s never mentioned struggling with periods which I’m sure would when she talks about the “trenches” and postpartum. So I don’t believe for one second she wears those pants.
Agreed..... At this point, what DOESNT she struggle with exactly? Why can't she do ads for items she feels passionate about?? She does skin&me consistently then all of a sudden she was promoting a different skin care routine (can't even remember because surprise surprise she's not mentioned it since!!!) it literally screams desperation. I regularly get those insta messages in my inbox of people asking to 'collab' etc and I barely have any followers, just real friends etc. she jumps at anything clearly!

This is how she does friendships 😂 she stalks them until they agree to be her friend.
So true. She is ONLY interested in friendships if it's a friendship with a fellow 'influencer' who she can show off online (ahem...and leech off their brand) to boost her own profile. She's dying to be friends with and become one of the super popular mummy vloggers with a huge following and unless she can boast about being friends with you, she isn't interested in your friendship. Trouble is she's a tit content creator and and even shitter parent and everyone with a braincell can see that, so I can't imagine her platform will ever reach the heights she hoped or thought it would.

Never mind Shan....I know having another baby for content and constantly moaning about your kids to look 'relatable' didn't work out for you, but don't worry you can still ram your Hello Fresh code down everyone's throats every few weeks and pretend that's only exclusive to the best vloggers 😅

Reactions: 1
If I knew for a fact that she was supporting a small business ran by another mum for free, out of the kindness of her heart, I'd be massively supportive.

But the reality is she just got some free clothes for Halle and that is why she is doing a couple of stories in exchange. Nothing to do with support. Those will disappear in 24 hours.

At least last time she got gifted some embroided goods, she did a whole post (attached) that lives in her feed and has the maker tagged.

She comes across as so disingenuous every time she promotes anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Only “supports” the fellow small mum business because she didn’t have to pay a penny for it. She only ever buys stuff off Amazon, Primark and Temu, never small businesses.
She was asked what she wanted and she picked 2 items for Halle and nothing for George🙃

Reactions: 6
Only “supports” the fellow small mum business because she didn’t have to pay a penny for it. She only ever buys stuff off Amazon, Primark and Temu, never small businesses.
She was asked what she wanted and she picked 2 items for Halle and nothing for George🙃
She does buy from Depop and other second hand places but it's only to save a penny.

And well spotted. Nothing for George!

I am SO glad I'm not the only one that feels that way 😂

Previous to making my IG private I used to get so many messages from weird men whenever I posted a picture that showed any flesh. It could be something as simple as a crop top or a dress showing a bit of cleavage. If it was in a bikini my inbox would be packed with them :cautious:

I'm literally the opposite of a prude but there is no way in hell I would be posting pictures like that inviting every weirdo and their brother to make inappropriate comments, even if it's for an advert.

The one good thing I have to say about her is that she looks natural and not overly-photoshopped with rolls and tummy showing. A bit refreshing.

Won’t show her children’s faces but will happily get George changed on camera in his pants 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Is Shan trying the baby weaning/feeding route now to make content? I mean, yes what mummy makes/Rebecca Wilson managed to make it big from it but even she's an awful social media influencer and most of her recipes are actually terrible.

Won’t show her children’s faces but will happily get George changed on camera in his pants 🥴
Came here to say the same thing, what the hell?! What kind of sick parents shows their child in nothing but their underwear for the world to see, it’s not even like a was a single second either (not that that would make it any better). The hiding of their faces is absolutely nothing to do with wanting to protect them, it’s purely because Ash put his foot down and said he didn’t want them being shown. I guess he doesn’t watch the vlogs.

Is Shan trying the baby weaning/feeding route now to make content? I mean, yes what mummy makes/Rebecca Wilson managed to make it big from it but even she's an awful social media influencer and most of her recipes are actually terrible.
She will try any angle but fails at them all because she’s comes across so un genuine in everything she says!

I follow a few weaning accounts but I didn't know who she was but my... her recipes in her IG look awful. How did she make it big??

Shan just made vegetable pancakes 😂 Probably as far as her cooking skill stretch to.

I follow a few weaning accounts but I didn't know who she was but my... her recipes in her IG look awful. How did she make it big??

Shan just made vegetable pancakes 😂 Probably as far as her cooking skill stretch to.
Doesn't need to think past the veg fritters and banana pancakes, she has hello fresh to do that for her 😂

• Haha