HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Halle broke her camera that was on a tripod Shan left in the same room as Halle. She should have been more worried about Halle grabbing the tripod and the camera smacking her in the head

Reactions: 10
So Halle broke her camera that was on a tripod Shan left in the same room as Halle. She should have been more worried about Halle grabbing the tripod and the camera smacking her in the head
Exactly what I thought the damage she could have done pulling that over onto her self poor little girl.

Reactions: 1
Came here to say the same thing, what the hell?! What kind of sick parents shows their child in nothing but their underwear for the world to see, it’s not even like a was a single second either (not that that would make it any better). The hiding of their faces is absolutely nothing to do with wanting to protect them, it’s purely because Ash put his foot down and said he didn’t want them being shown. I guess he doesn’t watch the vlogs.
So true! Couldn’t believe it. Give the child some privacy for goodness sake.

Yet another ramble about not having an identity outside of being a mum she’s not at work but actively choosing not to go back to work and therefore only being mum! Make your mind up woman, you can’t have it all ways.

I was surprised too (and I’m also calling BS) when she said that G didn’t do Go Ape because you had to be 1m tall and he isn’t. He would be quite small for his age (and he doesn’t appear to be) if he was under 1m. My eldest is particularly tall at 105cm already and I’ve said before her and G are almost birthday twins but I really, really don’t believe he’s that much smaller. I suspect she didn’t want to pay for it or couldn’t be bothered for him to do it.

Maybe this is just me, but I also find it so weird that she never puts A’s washing away. I’m all for sharing the load with your other half but surely it’d take two more minutes to do his? I presume she’s washing it already and she hasn’t left the kids’ clothes for him to put away, she did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Yet another ramble about not having an identity outside of being a mum she’s not at work but actively choosing not to go back to work and therefore only being mum! Make your mind up woman, you can’t have it all ways.

I was surprised too (and I’m also calling BS) when she said that G didn’t do Go Ape because you had to be 1m tall and he isn’t. He would be quite small for his age (and he doesn’t appear to be) if he was under 1m. My eldest is particularly tall at 105cm already and I’ve said before her and G are almost birthday twins but I really, really don’t believe he’s that much smaller. I suspect she didn’t want to pay for it or couldn’t be bothered for him to do it.

Maybe this is just me, but I also find it so weird that she never puts A’s washing away. I’m all for sharing the load with your other half but surely it’d take two more minutes to do his? I presume she’s washing it already and she hasn’t left the kids’ clothes for him to put away, she did it.
Tbf, I don't put my partners washing away but only because his wardrobe and drawers are a bomb site and I don't know where to start and I'm not about to tidy them 🤣 but I do wash, dry and fold everything and leave it on the ironing board for him

Reactions: 4

George must be over 1m tall, my little boy is about the same as George a few weeks older and he actually is under 1m and he is very small for his age (I’m 4ft11 and his dad is 5ft7) and he’s almost 1m, so George must be taller.

Reactions: 3
How Shan describes George’s behaviour is really concerning, he sounds completely out of control. I really hope he gets the help he needs.

How Shan describes George’s behaviour is really concerning, he sounds completely out of control. I really hope he gets the help he needs.
Then problem is the help she thinks he needs isn't what he probably actually needs. He just needs a mother who actually gives him some attention and compassion, neither of which she does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe I am biased in who I follow, but she is one of the very few "influencers" (using that word lightly) that I follow who doesn't seem to care one little bit about the state of the world in general. She only posts menial things that are an issue to her. Which in the big scope of things, aren't that important.

Nothing about Gaza, or the election or the state of the economy, unemployment, or even the gender gap... anything remotely relevant. And she is a civil servant!

Part of me knows she just doesn't have the brain power to truly understand half of these issues but you would think she would care at least slightly, even if it's just for the likes?

why should she put his washing away? genuine question

Depends what mood I’m in as to whether I put my husbands clothes away. Sometimes I just want it all done, other times I think I’m not your mother, it’s not all on me to do it.
I suppose if you are putting yours and the 2 children’s washing away what’s one more doing his 🤷🏼‍♀️ but again, it’s not solely her job

I know she’s said quite a few times that they put their own clothes away. My husband puts washing away, I put washing away and if we do it, we both just do the whole basket to have it sorted. She shouldn’t have to, it’s just an unusual concept to me!

I don't put my husbands away 😆 he has his games room with draws/wardrobe in, I wash & fold it- put it on his draws and shut the door 🤣 ain't got time for that aswell as everything else so I actually applaud her for that 😅 ash doesn't seem to so much else so 🤣
---
George must be over 1m tall, my little boy is about the same as George a few weeks older and he actually is under 1m and he is very small for his age (I’m 4ft11 and his dad is 5ft7) and he’s almost 1m, so George must be taller.
My girl has just turnt 3 and she is 99cm but her cousin is 4 in October (similar to george) and he is smaller then my girl..so he could quite possible be smaller

Idk, she's put yet at the end! I reckon she's having another 6 months off then going back
I was thinking more along the lines of how she's going to actually cope being an "official" sahm. 😅 I think she'll potentially try drag it out until Halle is nearly 2 if she is eligible for the free hours 2 years can get?!

I'm curious if George would still get 30 free hours of childcare but I guess her income from her social media "content" would cover that?!

She's hardly unemployed if she's earning money from social media!! I think she needs to change that thumbnail.

• Heart
I was thinking more along the lines of how she's going to actually cope being an "official" sahm. 😅 I think she'll potentially try drag it out until Halle is nearly 2 if she is eligible for the free hours 2 years can get?!

I'm curious if George would still get 30 free hours of childcare but I guess her income from her social media "content" would cover that?!
Doesn't the new funding start in September for 9+ month olds

Doesn't the new funding start in September for 9+ month olds
I think its if both parents are working? I know the 2 year funding is for working parents. Unless churning out a tit vlog once a week counts as working

Well this is going to be interesting!!!

View attachment 2969303

Shan: it’s so tough being at home with the kids. I have no friends. I don’t have an identity outside of being a mum. I find it all too overstimulating. Also Shan: I don’t want to go back to my office job, just in case I become a famous influencer in the next little while so I’ll stay at home and complain about my life that is basically because I don’t think I should have to graft in an office job or have to commute into the office three times a week because when I moved, I knew it was hours commute away from my workplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think its if both parents are working? I know the 2 year funding is for working parents. Unless churning out a tit vlog once a week counts as working
She'll be classed as "self employed" so no doubt will get the funded hours..
unemployed as a thumbnail for click bait 🙈 when she is still going to earning money - honestly.

I think she needs to go back to work, I recon she would be a better present mum if she did.

• Heart