Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smiles265

About milestones.. my daughter didn’t walk until 22 months. She’s still never crawled in her life 🤣 I used to be worried sick but she’s not 2.5 and runs around like a loonatic and there isn’t anything wrong with her, so genuinely just think they all so different x

Reactions: 2

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Anyone here desperate for a kid/lost a baby and think she needs to be more fucking grateful for her two healthy children?!
Absolutely!! She doesn't ever step back and appreciate what she has, even when it's supposedly what she's always wanted!!

She's actively trying to give G the title of having SEN when he probably doesn't and constantly going on about H being "delayed" because she's supposedly hypermobile, when most young children are because they are growing. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised Halle isn't meeting milestones at the approximate expected ages is because she's always dumped in some sort of container like the high chair/bouncer and doesn't spend enough time with her on the floor playing with her and leaves her there while she sits on the sofa having that well deserved coffee she needs.

She also never goes to any groups for babies Halles age to speak to other parents and swap ideas for activities. They're apparently all so judgey but not sure how she knows that because she hasn't been to any?!?! Also, in my area, most baby groups start around 9.30 so parents can drop off older children at school/nursery then can go straight to the group, why doesn't she do that?!?

Her recent reel is sharing blw recipes. I really want to comment on what the nutritional values are for the recipes. Need to sort out that burner account to ask these questions but she'll probably just block me 😅

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
We do some form of gentle parenting and in my personal experience, you can't just tell a toddler to not do something, or to come to you and do something they don't want to do.

The only thing that has worked for me is explaining the consequences of their actions ("if you throw this you may break something and either you will get hurt or you might hurt someone"). If it's something dangerous like they've grabbed a pair of scissors when you weren't looking or climbing somewhere unsafe, I would remove them straight away and then (usually while they cry) give an explanation as to why it was dangerous to do so and so and that they can have some other object (their favourite toy) or we can play with their lego instead. That always ends the tears. I find they display those sort of behaviours out of boredom mostly - so it's a good cue to entertain them with something else.

I know every child is different and maybe not all will respond like mine do but you have to at least try! The diversion towards something more productive tactic tends to work with most children I know.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I don't actually believe for one second that there's been no tv 'for weeks' like she's said 🙄 I think if that was the case she would have mentioned it by now. Odd that it's recently been discussed on here and then all of a sudden they lose the remote and she says his behaviour is better??? 👀👀👀

Then again it was mentioned about haven and going away and guess what...... She's at haven!!!! 🤣🤣 You're welcome for the content ideas!!
I know that Haven is dirt cheap, but for a couple more quid she could've got a professional to do the bathroom. After all, she'll still have to pay for materials so the saving considering what she'll spend between accomodation and food/drink/entertainment there will be minimal.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I'd also love to know what other products she uses for her "amazing" skincare routine and also what her skin looks like without any foundation. It always looks greasy when she shows pictures of her, but I think it's because she's trying to go for the dewey clean girl look but fails. Like everything else she does 😅

I wouldn't say my skin is picture perfect but I'm happy enough to wear it without any foundation and since doing that I definitely think my skin hasn't had any breakouts. I don't even use very many products (facewash, moisturiser and spf) and they aren't even very expensive brands either.

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Iat this stage I'm almost convinced that they're a lot more worse off now ash has left the army because with both their wages living in a very 'average' house plus ads and YouTube etc she's incredibly frugal
---

I was going to say this too 🤣🤣 it's 100% the real reason!!!!
Ive been saying this for a while!

She's been so beggy with her content the past few months, pushing bloody HelloFresh and awfully made cheap Amazon toys (which she would get money or credit on if anyone purchases via her link) at every opportunity, that the only thing that makes sense is that they are really struggling financially. However that doesn't make sense with her story which is that she has maternity pay plus £2k per month of maternity saved, plus Ash's salary.

Yet she needs to do numbers to work out whether she can afford to go back to work full time or not?!

She also can't possibly be the big earner she pretends she is if she is claiming child benefit (which she says she saves up for the children). Isn't she meant to be on £35k-ish? It wouldn't take huge social media earnings to tip her over the limit.
That also means Ash is hardly making huge bucks. But realistically with his new job, who would be.

I also thought her HelloFresh credit must have ran out 🤪 Great minds, guys and girls, great minds...

I actually don't really shop around too much (mostly because I prefer to buy organic/free range as much as possible) but my biggest shop comes from Ocado and they do a price-promise. As many supermarkets do. So if my standard items that you can also buy from other supermarkets cost more for me, they give me the money back. On occasion I get a couple £ back, most of the time my shopping is cheaper.

I feel like if you buy online you are more likely to stick to what you want to buy as you aren't tempted by middle aisles or random goodies at the checkouts. No idea why she doesn't do that as it would save her so much time too.

Last edited:

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I think he has something to do with refrigeration/aircon so unless he's like a local repairman he probably works for a company they does large contracts in warehouses/commercial buildings so probably involves travelling and maybe overnight stays. Like @graceanatomy says, the army job was probably a bit more stable and predictable Shan is probably worse off and Ash still gets the lazy life.
Surely that either way they mustve known what he was getting into right? There's no way he got the job and they didn't know how much he'd be away from home.

So either that was the only or the best paid job he could get, or they lied to him thru the interview process.

Emsie

VIP Member
I can imagine Ash being like "I've been at work and you've just been at home so no you don't get a break"

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Omg I'm just watching her recent Q&A vlog and I had to run here when she said she would really like to work within the department of Education......she also made it seem like she has a high up role and how her say would help create new policies when we all know she's basically a PA, so.......?!?!
This nearly made me what to watch it for the LOLs. She lives in such a fantasy world. Does she think we can't see past her job title BS and that anyone can google her to easily find out what she did. Maybe in her wold being a PA is a high up role 😂 🤣 I mean, it is a step up from Weatherspoons!

What is she going to do for DfE - be another PA *ahem* secretariat? :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dramallama2

Why is she so insistent all of a sudden to highlight the fact that ash vapes? Posting twice in a row what’s in his pockets? Very bizarre.. I wonder if she still vapes herself.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I'm really passionate about aerospace engineering too. I have never done a degree (or ay type of course) in the subject, or spoken to any advisors or experts. But I am very passionate. I have however watched loads of TV shows and youtube videos on the topic.

Would you trust me to give you advice as to how to make a rocket?
I don't even know you and I think I'd trust you'd give more detailed and useful information in how to build a rocket than Shan did for explaining anything in her savings vlog. 😂

• Haha

Sophs2095

One of mine has literally reduced me to tears today. And I'm sat here like I could have handled this better, I should have done that, etc. Not slagging him off on the Internet to strangers.
My 3 year old gets me like this sometimes. You’re doing a great job 💕

• Heart

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Todays stories: advertising period underwear and spending half of the video with her jeans down her knees showing how great they look on her. Reaching a new 'influencer' low of advertising. If I I was the brand I'd want my money back.
I love how she says 'these are here to stay'. Will she say the same when they aren't #gifted?

Last video complaining about G - again.

He made a mess. Quelle surprise - Totally unheard of in toddlers! Because what 2-4 year olds normally do is to neatly take their clothes off and put everything they touch back to where it was precisely. Ist it? Who would've thought they could be messy, right Shan?

Puffin_island

VIP Member
She's probably just desperate to get given freebies to places like Legoland and the likes so doesn't have to use her own money for it.
I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm sure in a previous "budgeting" video she only puts aside like £50 for days out. I don't know what kind of softplay she goes to but after entry and drinks and snacks, it's usually £20 minimum a visit.

• Heart

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I 100% agree. HelloFresh is appalling value at full price and its mostly rice or pasta fillers.

I personally prefer Mindful Chef which has no fillers but I also found it expensive versus planning your own meals and buying ingredients in a supermarket.

If Shan was any good at her job she would be comparing pros and cons of the competition and explain why HelloFresh is better but she is either too dumb for that or just doesn't care enough about doing a good job.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Spreadsheet Shan with all her savings doesn't have a spare £240 🤣🤣
She is probably trying to get it funded and do some sponsored video like the one with the door 🤣 Then she will call it the cupboard of dreams or talk about "cupboard appeal" 😂

Most kitchen brands will automatically offer you a designer as part of the process. I wonder if she didn't use one to save a few ££?

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Wanting to do every piece of cleaning and tidying while the kids are awake when you have 2 of them plus a dog is a little unrealistic. Kudos to anyone that manages it (plus doing the social media stuff on top in Shan's case 🤣). But I literally couldn't.

I think what I was trying to say is that in those days when you have a toddler who needs to eat, a baby crying and the dog wanting to get out to the garden, you can't expect stuff to be done immediately. And if it causes you anxiety to the level that it does Shan (or at least that's what leads us to believe) maybe you need to relax a little.

One more thing her amazing free therapy didn't help her with 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪