Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramallama2

I've wondered about his family too since she said she was moving there to be closer to them. There has never been any mention of his parents or any other family apart from his sister, maybe they don't agree with her parenting and fell out, it would hardly be a shock.

Reactions: 2

Amyx1518

VIP Member
It’s soooo hard not to comment “shut the fuck up whinging” on her reels but I don’t want to get blocked I like to hate follow lol

• Haha

Puffin_island

VIP Member
She's probably not using Hello Fresh because she's not got enough credit to get a free box. 😂

We used to normally do our main food shop at Sainsbury's and get bits from Aldi if we needed anything extra in the week. Then last year I thought I'd try shop around and after going to 3 different supermarkets to get the best deals, we only saved about £5 to £10 compared to our usual shop in Sainsbury's so just ended up doing what we used to do. If we save our nectar points for the year, it usually ends up with enough money to cover the most of the Christmas food shop too which is an added bonus and we get extra nectar points when we shop at Sainsbury's because we have their credit card.

I actually always end up spending more at Lidl or Aldi because I'll nip in for a handful of items but then the bloody middle aisles get me 😂

I'm not going to even get started on her revelation on days out for entertaining children.

• Haha

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Maybe she realised that him working away wasn't the only reason he never dealt with the kids and its also down to the fact he is a massive, bone idle brat. I know her parenting abilities are....let's go with 'questionable' 🤣 but it's clear that even now he's home and even when he was home when he worked away he was always about him and left her to always do the parenting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I got 'prick' vibes when she said in a vlog he took the coffee back to work with him when he was in the army leaving her with none even though that meant she'd have to have all the extra faff of going to the shop with a baby when he could've just got some himself. Maybe it makes me petty, but it still annoys me years later!
Omg I remember that! Surely you'd think to maybe just decant some into a little tub to take with you.

He's definitely bone idle. I'm guessing he works away or long hours. She still seem so excited when he looks after the kids for a few hours so he's definitely not always there pulling his weight. Even if he has to leave early, there's things he could so easily do to help out. I think that's why he ended up finding someone a lot younger and naive so he could do what he wants. Anyone whose a similar age to him would tell him to pull his finger out. Wasn't Shan around 16 when she got with him? That's still quite young to know what to expect from a proper relationship. He obviously must put her high up on a pedestal so she gets the attention and validation off him so just does everything to keep him happy and keep getting that attention off him. I get grooming/Andrew Tate vibes off him. 🤮 and I hardly know anything about him! 😂

I think everyone I know that got with someone under the age of 21 have all split up by the time they got to mid 30. I know that isn't always true but I can definitely predict Shan will be within that statistic of mine.

I used to like her channel when George was tiny but oh my, she really has changed. It is incredibly sad how negative she is about her child. I have a child only a few weeks older than George is and I honestly can't imagine talking about him the way she does. It comes across as if he is just a nuisance to her. It really is just incredibly sad. And all this ADHD chat. To me, it just seems like he is loud /"misbehaving" because he is desperate for attention from his mum. I don't think the amount of telly he watches helps his behaviour either. It didn't with my son hence why we really cut back on telly and it did wonders for his behaviour.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Genuine question.

I've been fortunate that when we had our bathroom done, we had an ensuite so still had somewhere to shower etc. It took our fitters 5 days to rip out and install a new complete bathroom then we left it for 2 days to make sure everything was set.

I know they have a downstairs loo but it's obviously going to take more than a long weekend for one person to gut and fit a bathroom. How is she going to shower herself and bathe the kids and have anywhere for her much needed pamper sessions to treat herself when the kids are asleep?! I mean, she even said that the kitchen took MONTHS longer than planned.

And yes, the money in a holiday away could have just been put towards saving for fitter to do it quickly.
---

I'm sure every time her mum is there, she comments how well George plays with her. You'd think she'd have put 2 and 2 together by now?! 🙄
I wondered the exact same thing! There's no way he is going to get it all done by himself in just the couple days they are away. And it doesn't seen like she has two bathrooms. Its going to be interesting when they get back... Maybe he is aiming to have the bathtub area done by then? It still seems like a struggle.

Dramallama2

Pretty sure she stopped George's naps months ago so it's not even relevant
Exactly, he’s nearly 4 surely he should be well past the naps by now anyway?! He probably would be if she had an actual routine for him, kids need routine and he’s got none whatsoever.

Halle is constantly left to cry it out, so many videos of hers I’ve seen where she’s just dumped her in bed and left to sort herself out and is crying in the background while Shans rambling on about absolute shite I feel like shouting to see to your bloody child! She’s absolutely awful. It’s like she just totally blocks out the sound of her crying. She’s such a shit show of a mother.

I am horrified that he’s been to nursery all day and then slept in the same clothes he’s been wearing all day that’s absolutely beyond filthy! 🤢 not only can’t she be arsed to get him into bed but the fact she also can’t be arsed to get him into some clean pjs is below the belt.

Last edited:

fdx

It doesn't make sense. It all sounds very fishy. She also spent her money on her own birthday meal? and buying something fror Ash from Screwfix that was like £60. Why pay for that out of her own money but the locksmith from the joint account? Either Ash is on less than minimum wage so she has to pay for everything, or she is using her earnings from social media to pay for things for both of them or that's the money they both spent in a month rather than just hers?

Whichever way, it doesnt sound honest.

At least she called herself 'self employed' this time. I'm 99% certain she has quit her main job or she didn't like the options they offered her to return to work.

----

Unrelated but I noticed George's room is a mirror copy of Liv's boy's room. Is it intentional?!
I remember years ago when I was with my ex (who was a gambling addict) I had to spend my own money to cover my birthday celebrations that were already planned + other expenses because he'd blown his whole wage days before. I don't know what's worse, that or someone like Ash who just takes the piss out of her in expecting her to do something like that! 🤯

It surely isn't something like that though because the last thing you'd do is take a years career break 🤣

• Sad

Thinkevilthoughts

Weird AF. Not so weird for Shan since she has literally no other friends. I wonder how long this one will last her.

Did Liv also call her bestie?
Yeah I think it was Liv who actually posted it on her story!

Step awayyyyyy liv 🤣

I notice Shan is also now calling her vlogs RAW like Liv

Jc456

VIP Member
Feel exactly the same! It’s not even nearly the same, even when ash worked out she had someone to talk too and knew he’d be home at weekends or other times. Unless you’ve done it totally alone you’ve no idea. Wow £4 a week that would make a huge difference 🙈 I don’t understand how the absent parent can not even want to help pay for their child. At least we don’t have to share Christmas and birthdays etc, selfishly I don’t know how I’d cope if I had to share custody or even lose a night (of course for my daughter I would and have tried to encourage a relationship)
Unfortunately I've got to share Christmas and they see their dad every Sunday 10-5.30. It's not the same as when your with the other parent, even if they're away for work or don’t help very much.
£4pw for 2 kids is shameful and to not even pay it

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Do not be fooled. This isn't a new friendship. In Shan's case it's an acquaintance to keep her company at an event she is using for klout. She'll ignore her now she is back.
Also notice how she's never made an acquaintance from her followers. She is only interested in people she can take advantage of.
I definitely agree with this! I mean a day out in London with a baby is not my idea of fun day out but its entirely possible to do this with another influencer "friend" and not have a brand event to go to too.

I don't know who Liv is but absolutely love it if Shan inspired her to do social media alongside being a parent but is actually better than her 😂😂😂

• Heart

MrsHeather

Maybe he's upset because baths aren't a regular thing. Maybe he's too used to going to bed in dirty clothes without having his teeth brushed 😔

• Sad

ohsosweet

I don’t think she knows the meaning of the world Velcro baby. I think it’s just an excuse to stick G in front of the telly whilst he’s ill. There isn’t a need to make an excuse either. If that’s all he is up to then I’d be doing the same thing. That’s part of having multiple children though - one will be the ill whilst the other isn’t and you have to split your time between them.

My definition of Velcro baby is my toddler standing at the stair gate every morning whilst I’m in the shower wanting me to hold him. My husband is getting dressed too but wants to be put down so that he can get to me and stropping because he can’t. Refusing his cot night after night because he wants to sleep next to me. Wanting me to carry him round all day. Climbing on my lap during my own meal times because he wants to be held and as we speak, waking up from his nap an hour early because he’s discovered he’s in his cot and wants to finish the nap in my arms. That’s a Velcro baby. He’s been like it since he was born in 2022. Never liked a Moses basket, swing, chair. As far as I see from pictures and vlogs, H is always happily playing with toys and on her mat.

Dramallama2

Shan is most definitely copying inspired by her new bestie and tagging her with the timer clean up reel to help grab some of her followers 😂
Total replica of Liv's videos even down to the way she talks and introduces herself. I'd be foaming if I was Liv 😂 the girl doesn't have a single ounce of originality

• Wow

Puffin_island

VIP Member
@Puffin_island since you always "take one for the team" I browsed through about 20+ pages of posts to find this one comment for you :)

Kudos to @realistic_real_life for giving us the link.
You are amazing! Thank you!! 🤩

I genuinely don't know what new content she can bring to the table, she's been doing it now for 4 years and it's probably got worse as time has gone on. She hasn't got any interests or hobbies to share and she's just lazy if she says you can't have any when you're a parent. It's entirely possible but you have to be organised with your life and also maybe spend a bit of money to do it. All she strives to do it record herself tidying up or giving herself "pamper" sessions when she isn't repeating herself complaining how hard her life is when she's made it that difficult. 🙄

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Her new reel made me laugh when she said "if you're new here" I'm assuming she's probably gained a few followers after tagging her new "bestie" so addressing them. Wonder how long they'll last when they notice she just repeats crap or copies decent influencers badly. 😂

• Haha