HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe in this latest reel she set up her phone in that middle of a busy supermarket isle to mess about filming a reel! Let’s be honest too, it’s not a case of just shoving the phone down, it’s getting the right position, multiple takes.

She just constantly repeats herself over and over. Even in her vlogs she says oh I mentioned this earlier. Why bring it up again?! Her “content” is shocking.
I came to say the same, I'd cringe so much if I saw someone doing this

Reactions: 3
I find it embarrassing enough taking a photo of something in the supermarket, let alone setting up camera to record myself shopping.

Also, in that reel she does that gliding thing you would see a teen/young adult do the first time they're allowed to push a trolley on their own without a grown up around. And saying that, i don't think I even see that happen anymore anyway!!

I came to say the same, I'd cringe so much if I saw someone doing this
If I ever saw that happen, I'd go stand by the shelf right by the camera and loiter like an old confused person ruining their shot. I would probably want to "accidentally" knock their camera over with whatever I'm picking up too, especially if it was Shan! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone commented asking where her outfit is from 😂 she looks tit and you could find that outfit or similar in any shop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was going to say the same thing.

But girls, this is Shan's definition of being hilarious on her spa day.

• Haha
Won’t state the obvious that she should’ve had the kitchen designed professionally to utilise the corner cupboard but the state of the bottom of the counter top…her “dream” kitchen truly looks awful in and out.
IMG_0991.jpeg

• Wow
Spreadsheet Shan with all her savings doesn't have a spare £240 🤣🤣
She is probably trying to get it funded and do some sponsored video like the one with the door 🤣 Then she will call it the cupboard of dreams or talk about "cupboard appeal" 😂

Most kitchen brands will automatically offer you a designer as part of the process. I wonder if she didn't use one to save a few ££?

She's 100% on the beg for it!

I'm pretty sure she mentioned her kitchen is from B&Q and I'm sure they have that storage stuff there too. I also think she "designed" her kitchen too but I'm sure B&Q even have people that help you design it (pretty sure it's free too?) but Shan is Little Miss Knowitall........ NOT! 😂 Also the state of the top of that cupboard which is probably the work surface 🙈

She obviously hasn't for a pot for a rainy day fund but she she saves £100/month for Christmas so it's all OK...... Actual idiot.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure she mentioned her kitchen is from B&Q and I'm sure they have that storage stuff there too. I also think she "designed" her kitchen too but I'm sure B&Q even have people that help you design it (pretty sure it's free too?) but Shan is Little Miss Knowitall........ NOT! 😂 Also the state of the top of that cupboard which is probably the work surface 🙈

She obviously hasn't for a pot for a rainy day fund but she she saves £100/month for Christmas so it's all OK...... Actual idiot.
I swear she actually does/did have a rainy day fund 🤦🏻‍♀️ defo wants it for free!

Also, she can't moan about how busy she is/how hard being a mum is if she's spending her time looking at storage solutions for a singular kitchen cupboard 😵💫🤣🤣 GET REAL!

Reactions: 4
She actually does that??

Call me a cheapskate but I think that's an insine amount considering how few family members she has. She has no sibling with their own families, like we do, and we've never heard of any nephews/nieces on Ash's side either. So its just their parents and them? I make considerably more than Shan, I have a lot more family members to gift things to and I spend half of that.

She actually does that??

Call me a cheapskate but I think that's an insine amount considering how few family members she has. She has no sibling with their own families, like we do, and we've never heard of any nephews/nieces on Ash's side either. So its just their parents and them? I make considerably more than Shan, I have a lot more family members to gift things to and I spend half of that.
I think it depends though. £1200 for Christmas isn't an extravagant amount if you factor in gifts for family (I'm pretty sure she does have neices and nephews on Ash's side) gifts for your kids, days out. Visiting santa can set you back £200 for a family these days, throw in a light show and it adds up - not that I'm sure she does these things, food shop etc.
I actually think this is the only sensible pot she has from all the pots 😁

Reactions: 5
Yeah that's what I was saying. It isn't if you have a few family members to give to. I assumed the £1200 was just for gifts, not all family outings, food etc. which can add up. I'm lucky in that my husband's family do all the cooking so I don't have to worry about those costs 😆
We saw 2 santa's last year for free, but my little ones were so scared of him there was no way I was paying to see better ones 🤣

Reactions: 1
Will she take them to see Santa or a light show though? This is Shan we're talking about 😂

• Haha

Or if they weren’t so weird about finances ash could help pay for it

• Haha
Yes guys don’t forget that £100 per month only pays for Shan’s half of what I’m sure is a painfully clinical 50/50 split Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Screenshot_2024-03-20-17-07-26-92_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
So I quickly checked and this is what she saved in January. I get everybody prioritises savings differently but I'd definitely put £100 into emergency fund and £50 into Christmas, the surely if you don't use all of your emergency fund, you can put it towards Christmas?!

I'd love to know the breakdown of what her useless husbands finances are. Annoyingly, we will never get to know😅

View attachment 2826772So I quickly checked and this is what she saved in January. I get everybody prioritises savings differently but I'd definitely put £100 into emergency fund and £50 into Christmas, the surely if you don't use all of your emergency fund, you can put it towards Christmas?!

I'd love to know the breakdown of what her useless husbands finances are. Annoyingly, we will never get to know😅
I agree. I would put more into the emergency fund too. I'm lucky that I get my xmas bonus around mid Dec and that's how I usually fund Christmas (and some with my Nov wages on Black Friday!) but what I spend for xmas is still a fraction of what I save throughout the year just in case.

I have my doubts that he has a budget of any kind. He probably tells her to stay away from his expenses.

she's rattled me today 😂 posting about more skin care ads? I thought the skin and me solved all her problems 🤔🤥🤥🤥

And then something on YouTube about tips that ACTUALLY work when transitioning from 1 to 2????? How on earth can she say that when she moans sooooo much, now she's making out she's an expert? Click bait at its finest, She really winds me up!!!

• Haha
I saw the skincare ad. Geez she really has no niche for herself does she? Skin, doors, toys, food? What a mess. It's hard to keep your audience engaged when you talk about such random tit.

I didn't see the post about the tips for 2 kids but that may possibly be the funniest thing she has ever said 🤣 why give advice on something she is so obviously struggling with?!