HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she thought by tagging her at the event she would have reposted and she obviously has a larger following so wanted to pinch some.

Reactions: 2
I remember years ago now, when I used to follow Shan and liked her, that she promoted Liv, it seems that Liv's social media has progressed so much since, yet Shans has declined drastically. I feel like she's just not a nice person anymore but never got that vibe from her in the beginning which is quite sad!

Reactions: 4
Another embarrassing morning reel. STILL harping on about transitioning from 1-2 kids.

• Sad
Just watching the start of her new vlog and she’s been sponsored by some clothing brand. The way she’s prancing round in all the trousers and swinging them about it’s so weird and uncomfortable to watch. I felt like she was going to cry about the material 😂 she’s put me off the trousers because she’s so geeky about them 🤢

• Haha
I've just done a quick search and Liv doesn't appear to have a tattle thread. That makes me think she can't be that terrible or super problematic, especially as she has 82k followers. I mean I could be wrong but having a tattle thread to me is definitely a sign you are crap. 😅

I couldn't agree more. My favourite mum-influencer has nearly 700,000 followers so obviously more vastly and globally known that Shan. Yet there isn't one single Tattle or reddit forum on her. I searched once and I rememeber I only saw one single post on her which was actually positive.

People like Shan will lead everyone to believe that if you do social media for a living that you will invite criticsm and they will complain about how Tattle is bullying and all sorts. But the truth is, if in general you are a decent human being, that comes across, and even with nearly 1M followers you won't get even a fraction of the critique that Shan gets.

So, Shan, this is fully on you - not us.

She came up on my FYP yesterday aswell, banging on about how much of a luxury it was being in the care alone and how she didn’t want to pick George up from nursery. Why this girl had children will forever be a mystery to me.

Her newest vlog. She still has Hallie in the newborn bit on the yo-yo stroller, bloody laid flat on a walk Christ!

She came up on my FYP yesterday aswell, banging on about how much of a luxury it was being in the care alone and how she didn’t want to pick George up from nursery. Why this girl had children will forever be a mystery to me.
She did a reel about how she started her channel because she couldn't find anyone else that she related to online. We all know that's BS, specially since she copies 99% of her content. But you wont find anyone like her online because most mums do it because they like it. Not because it may be goof for their socials.

She also mentioned how she didn't have a village to help her so she created one (meaning her following). Tha amount of lies that come out of this girls' mouth....

Think she’s got the meaning of the term village wrong. It’s not a bunch of strangers online. It’s people there for you emotionally and physically.
“A village isn't just a set of friends. It is those friends, neighbours, extended family members, and acquaintances who, whether it's intentional or even knowing, help deliver us as parents to our children.”

I saw a Shan clone at soft play yesterday, same hideous halara trousers and stripey jumper. Best part was her baby girl was called Halle 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Think she’s got the meaning of the term village wrong. It’s not a bunch of strangers online. It’s people there for you emotionally and physically.
“A village isn't just a set of friends. It is those friends, neighbours, extended family members, and acquaintances who, whether it's intentional or even knowing, help deliver us as parents to our children.”
Exactly. The key is, it comes from the expression "It takes a village to raise a child" with the key word being "RAISE".

Explain to me how her IG followers are physically raising any of her children?

Other than in a very indirect way, when they use her pointless HelloFresh codes, which she then uses to feed her family.

Her newest vlog. She still has Hallie in the newborn bit on the yo-yo stroller, bloody laid flat on a walk Christ!
No wonder the poor girl couldn’t sit up properly if she’s shoved flat every time she put in the pram.

Reactions: 3
Her asking how your meant to get through the day with George being sick and wanting cuddles and Halle wanting to be with her 24/7, just shove her on the floor or the table like you always do 😂

Her asking how your meant to get through the day with George being sick and wanting cuddles and Halle wanting to be with her 24/7, just shove her on the floor or the table like you always do 😂
It really annoys me she calls Halle a velcro baby because my toddler was most definitely a velcro baby and while I know you shouldn't compare babies, Halle is absolutely nothing like my velcro baby. We never used the bassinet on the pram, pretty much all of her day naps were contact naps until she got to around 10 months and went to 50% (I don't want to go into how the nights were 🫠) and the baby bouncer and playmat were show pieces.

Reactions: 6
It really annoys me she calls Halle a velcro baby because my toddler was most definitely a velcro baby and while I know you shouldn't compare babies, Halle is absolutely nothing like my velcro baby. We never used the bassinet on the pram, pretty much all of her day naps were contact naps until she got to around 10 months and went to 50% (I don't want to go into how the nights were 🫠) and the baby bouncer and playmat were show pieces.
No I agree my 6 month old will only contact nap with me a won’t be on the play gym long. Halle is no way a Velcro baby

Reactions: 5
Calling Halle a Velcro baby is so so laughable 🤪 she’s been sleep trained and shoved in her swing since day dot

• Haha
Calling herself the default parent sounds so strange 🥴 I won’t sit and say my partner does equal amounts to me because he doesn’t but I’m certainly not going to post about being a default parent on socials. May as well just say your husband does FA lol

Velcro baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has nooooo idea. If she's got time to sit and make ridiculous reels and YouTube videos she has no right to sit and talk about 'being in the trenches of motherhood' because she hasn't got the foggiest idea!! She can come back when her baby never settles, she can't get a shower and literally doesn't manage to get George to nursery on time/get to the shops/orders takeaways/can't get out of bed etc and talk about those things. When you're sat in front of a camera, hair curled, lashes on etc she has no business making out she has it hard. She should know this, she just wants a pity party and a bunch of "me too" comments 🙄🙄

I think it’s because she realises she was quite cold in those first few months and she won’t get that time back. I adored the months of contact naps but definitely love that my LO naps in their cot now haha. But it was such a lovely time! So many instamoms rush to sleep train and show off how self sufficient their baby is - and then look back and realised they’ll never get those cuddles and contact naps back.