Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they’ll struggle getting it back out again for the flooring being laid. This is just the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 7
Listening to those Instagram stories, I say someone sounds like they are regretting their choices a little! All the ‘I love it though’ didn’t sound that convincing to me.

Reactions: 10
Imagine trying to shuffle past with your 3 sugar piss weak tea in the morning 😭 Sounds like she’s trying to convince herself she loves it! You’re not convincing me. It’ll be on Facebook marketplace in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What do we think she’ll get rid of first, the sofa or the new job?💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dog clearly lives in the kitchen. The door is shut on the videos and it’s not in the background. Poor thing. Looks like such a loving dog aswell. She needs to rehome her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why's she so delusional. Bought a house and thought she can have a big corner sofa. Yes you bought a house, but you bought a small house. She did want the room cut in half though, she has done it unintentionally 🤣 just a shame you'll have to climb that sofa like a tree to access your kitchen!

It's a good job it's Christmas, Abby is giving us pantomime realness!
Maybe Jonny could trim a piece of the end of the sofa, like he’s going to do with the coffee table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
looks like she will be commuting regardless

Omg 🤣

She won't learn to drive, but will expect Stu to chauffeur her about. Like the little lapdog he is 🤣

I can see her packing in this job and using the prison closure as the reason she 'quits'.

I swear if I don't see that dog in the next day or so but see them damm cats again, then I'm calling RSPCA on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup, that reply to asking how Bella is doing was soo forced😒

I laughed when she had to make comment about buying Bella a new bed, when someone on here mentioned that previously recently that no one has ever seen Bella having a dog bed. Aye okay Abby 🥴

Reactions: 6
I know everyone is different but I couldn't think of a job I'd rather do less than work in a prison with criminals. Does she not think these people aren't going to be verbally abusive? She moaned about violence etc from the elderly people in the home with dementia and those poor souls can't help it. These prisoners will be fully aware of the havoc they reek. I just couldn't do it. I'm sure prisons are chronically understaffed too. I wouldn't do it even if it was triple the advertised salary.

Reactions: 9
Sofa day has delivered. I feel like she bought that sofa without even seeing it, she’s just said she thought it came up to where her feet stopped, surly when she sat on it in the shop she could see her feet stopped wayyyy before the end of the sofa. You literally don’t even need a tape measure if you want to do it roughly, lie down on floor and you can see based on your height the rough size!
I have a suggestion, she could knock out the fake chimney breast wall and flip the sitting room. The log burner can’t go there anyway cause the there is not chimney upstairs 😩🙃 I can’t stand how much she has to protest that it’s exactly what she wanted & she loves it. You’re an adult abby & you have access to adult money (stus) doesn’t mean you know what you are doing 😳

• Haha
The way she always rubs at her chest/throat area with her stubby nailed sausage fingers is so bloody annoying.

Sofa is a riot. How she ever thought she could put a wall up is hilarious. The coffee table is ugly as duck Abby, get rid of it, it's looks ridiculous.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.