Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just obsessed with filling that house with shite before addressing any proper issues
She is just wants to play dress up like a little girl. She is putting all her focus (and money) into decorative tit and ornamental bits rather than work on the foundation of a house.

The decorating comes last!

Her videoing the new 'olive tree' with the walls looking like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They actually had more space in the flat than the new living area 😂

Do any OGs remember her tragic clip in pony tail? And the lip filler dramssss?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
WHY does she never measure anything??? This looks so bleeping stupid and oversized in the hallway. It literally takes up half the doorway! It’s clearly designed for outdoor use or in a massive bleeping house - not a 2 bed semi detached ex council house that you can hardly swing a cat (let alone 4) in!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They actually had more space in the flat than the new living area 😂

Do any OGs remember her tragic clip in pony tail? And the lip filler dramssss?
Omg yes!!! That ponytail was ridiculous 🤣 she wore it in all her holiday photos and it was soo fake looking. Her natural hair was lovely! I don't get why she wore it.

And the lip fillers 🫣 the permanent pursed hole in between the lips that looked like she was sucking an invisible straw all time lol she clearly went to the cheapest person she could find instead of researching a reputable practice. But that's Abby, she just rushes everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Defo not allowed on the sofa is she. Poor babe
Omg yes!!! That ponytail was ridiculous 🤣 she wore it in all her holiday photos and it was soo fake looking. Her natural hair was lovely! I don't get why she wore it.

And the lip fillers 🫣 the permanent pursed hole in between the lips that looked like she was sucking an invisible straw all time lol she clearly went to the cheapest person she could find instead of researching a reputable practice. But that's Abby, she just rushes everything.

omg no I need to see these lip fillers

Reactions: 1
I’m going to dig through my 8000+ screenshots during my last day of work tomorrow and hope I have some 😂😂 what a day well spent haha. Omg the ponytail on holiday howwwwlingggg posing round the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine spending £2000 on a sofa and it doesn’t even fit in the room 😂😂😂
Move the Christmas tree, you dumb witch.

• Haha
Have kids or not, it’s really no big deal, no one actually cares. However she will 💯 pop one out in the future. She’s so full of tit.

Have kids or not, it’s really no big deal, no one actually cares. However she will 💯 pop one out in the future. She’s so full of tit.
I have a funny feeling she will try to get pregnant if this job doesn't turn out to be what she thought. And use the excuse of it's too dangerous of a job to continue to work in while pregnant and leave asap

it’s almost terrifying how much she flip flops - she needs to speak to her doctor about this obsessive, almost manic behaviour

Reactions: 8
A baby in a two bedroom house with five animals, absolutely riddled with damp and freezing cold. But they’ll have a massive £2k sofa and £6k worth of financed carpets…. Make it make sense!

imagine bathing a baby in THAT BATH!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Imagine a baby in that house when it’s already so cramped😂 poor kid will never learn to crawl/walk seeing as there’s literally no space to

Reactions: 4
Regardless if she has children or not, she needs to seek therapy
I was going to say this. She’s gone into depth about her toxic family etc. I think she needs to seek therapy for it because maybe that’s why she’s trying to hard to portray the perfect life with the perfect home and husband when in reality there’s a lot going on behind the scenes that’s actually not perfect (or up in-front of the scenes Incase of the house Reno)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.