Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The q&a questions and even her talking stories are all for tattles sake. She might as well just create an account and reply to our comments on here at this pointšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sick of the job opportunities rant. Iā€™m sick of her saying something, doing it/botching it & then needing 17 stories repeating herself and either screenshots of messages (or) a q&a to prove to herself she did the right thing. She doesnā€™t need to tell me everyday she moved so she could be šŸ’« hApPy šŸ’« when all I can see is someone who is so unhappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She clearly saw the sofa in the shop and had to have it ordered there and then. Stu probably said letā€™s measure first and come back but no eager pants will of needed it there and then. Even tho she had to wait for it to be delivered anyway. She probably better off seeing if she can create a new hallway by knocking the wall thru from passage into her āœØ pantryāœØ

Reactions: 8
Canā€™t swing a cat in that living room. Thereā€™s cosy and then thereā€™s stubbing your bastard toe every time you try to shimmy in between the wall and sofa. I spend weeks looking for a smaller sofa to fit a certain place in my house. But then again Iā€™ve got more than 2 brain cells and measured before I went sofa shopping.

Reactions: 9
So Bella isnā€™t even allowed on the sofašŸ˜¢ yet she allows the cats up. Bella doesnā€™t even have a bed, Iā€™ve never seen one in her stories or posts, yet also isnā€™t allowed on the sofaā€¦so she just sleeps on the floor? Surely the cats are more likely to ruin the sofa than a dog is. Theyā€™re vile people for how they treat poor Bella

Reactions: 15
She is such a liar saying they move bellaā€™s bed to the living room of an evening - there is no floor space!!

Can someone please help me understand how a dog can ruin a sofa? Sheā€™s never mentioned that Bella has ever chewed anything so I assume itā€™s not that, it could be her nails but surely the cats are worse at that? And if itā€™s because sheā€™s worried itā€™ll get dirty/stained then why buy a cream sofa? We have 2 dogs (chihuahuas so a lot smaller than Bella) and we have a cream sofa so got protection stuff put on it and everything just wipes off. My dogs are crazy and will get zoomies on the sofa but have never scratched it enough to ruin it. Sheā€™s honestly just a witch

Reactions: 7
Hi Abby! šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Yes....you āœØclearlyāœØ don't care about other people's opinions.

Funny how she is suddenly mentioning about a dog bed repeatedly for Bella and how well she is cared for since since we've pointed the lack of a bed and care on here. And even her 'followers' notice too by asking questions about Bella in Q&A's.

And look at that sorry excuse of why Bella sleeps in the kitchenšŸ™„ because she tries to eat the cat food.....sure Abby, sure.

This girl boils my bloodšŸ¤¬

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There she goes always on the defensive... We have dogs that live outside (shock horror) in insulated heated kennels... Difference is Abby hen that our dogs work so you know they actually have human contact all day every day... Not just shut in a kitchen being ignored in favour of the cats. They get to watch the world go by when they are in their kennels and runs not sat at the kitchen door listening to people on the other side ignoring them!

Reactions: 10
Hi Abby! šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Yes....you āœØclearlyāœØ don't care about other people's opinions.

Funny how she is suddenly mentioning about a dog bed repeatedly for Bella and how well she is cared for since since we've pointed the lack of a bed and care on here. And even her 'followers' notice too by asking questions about Bella in Q&A's.

And look at that sorry excuse of why Bella sleeps in the kitchenšŸ™„ because she tries to eat the cat food.....sure Abby, sure.

This girl boils my bloodšŸ¤¬
What I want to know is why isn't the cat food (and cats) kept in the kitchen if they need to eat at night. My parents have cats and the food stinks to the high heavens so should be kept in the kitchen rather than the rest of the living areas. That way Bella who is the biggest animal in the house can walk around as she pleases rather than be cramped. Or even yet, why not give the dog the hall and upstairs at night and the precious cats can have downstairs. She is honestly so cruel to that poor dog. Bella misses out on so much love. She only posts about her when tatters ask and never in the back ground of stories unless it's been posted here. its a shame.

Reactions: 12
i know lots of us are concerned about Bella. What I want to know is, when are they taking her for walks?

donā€™t large dogs like labs need at least two decent walks a day? And I would imagine one big walk at the weekends? Where do they take her??? It canā€™t be far and it canā€™t be a long walk either?

I just think if you want a large dog, you have to understand the responsibilities that come with. Such as lots of decent walks ALL the time. Itā€™s shocking enough they even had a dog that size when they were In a tiny flat and working all hours. Now theyā€™ve got more space and just shove herin the kitchen or garden? Itā€™s not a nice life for the poor thing!!

Reactions: 5
i know lots of us are concerned about Bella. What I want to know is, when are they taking her for walks?

donā€™t large dogs like labs need at least two decent walks a day? And I would imagine one big walk at the weekends? Where do they take her??? It canā€™t be far and it canā€™t be a long walk either?

I just think if you want a large dog, you have to understand the responsibilities that come with. Such as lots of decent walks ALL the time. Itā€™s shocking enough they even had a dog that size when they were In a tiny flat and working all hours. Now theyā€™ve got more space and just shove herin the kitchen or garden? Itā€™s not a nice life for the poor thing!!
They take her to the graveyard because Abby has no respect for anyone

• Wow
ā€œIā€™m not into it as muchā€ in regards to having childrenā€¦. IS SHE FORGETTING SHE HAD A FULL BLOWN NURSERY IN THE FLAT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesnā€™t know if she wants kids at the moment, but kitted out a full room as a nursery and bought baby clothes and nappies a few years backšŸ˜‚Fs this lassie man. She definitely needs to move that living room about. At present it doesnā€™t flow and looks like everything has just been squeezed in, including the bare Christmas tree that she spent a fortune on from Balsam Hill. Itā€™s quite clear that sheā€™s not interested in poor Bella as well, poor dog that size stuck in the kitchen all day, the cats rule the house. I hate when she puts her hands in all the videos too to point out things. Get they wee sausage fingers hiddenšŸ¤£The couch will be wrecked in a few months with the cats as well, I can actually smell the house through the screen. Musty, damp with a mixture of cats and dogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s just obsessed with filling that house with shite before addressing any proper issues

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.