Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Held my tongue on this one as long as I can but her stories today specifically have enraged me.

As someone with a young-ish family member in a care home, I’m sooo glad she’s out of that sector.

When I go into visit my family member I’m always in awe at the way the staff make effort with the residents and in doing so, they have personally helped us manage a very difficult transition just over a year ago. I know this is not the norm but we have been so, so lucky. I can’t believe how much she is pissing over the care sector and it saddens me because we as a family could not be more grateful to the wonderful staff in the care home we visit, and we are always let them know what a great job they’re doing and how much we appreciate them. It’s not an easy job.

My family member was close to death trying to survive living independently at home on their own with young onset dementia, and now they are thriving. Like a whole new person…Content, happy, well cared for and safe. I like to go in sometimes and spend a wee 10 mins here and there talking to some other residents that don’t have family visiting them. I enjoy that as much as they do. She comes across as the type that wouldn’t chat to residents even when carrying out caring duties.

“Minimum wage, minimum effort”. She’ll never get anywhere with that attitude, and further, it’s especially disgusting when talking about providing care to vulnerable people. Those poor souls aren’t paying her directly so why should they suffer. She’s a fucking nasty bitch and if she were blessed with half a brain cell she’d keep her thoughts about working in care to herself. As a manager in a different area of work, I’d never want someone like her working for me. She’d last 2 mins.

I commend (most) of the people working in care. Not her though. I wouldn’t want someone like that caring for any of my family. She’s not good enough to be a carer. She lacks compassion, has zero empathy and is the most selfish, entitled, arrogant self centred lassie.

She’s got a negative attitude, no patience and I bet all the poor people she’s ‘cared’ for over the years absolutely hated her. Wait till she gets a kicking and pissed/spat on in the prison. Can’t wait for that.

To summarise, since you read here.. Abby hen, a care job isn’t beneath you. The reality is that you are not good enough to be a carer.

Now away and paint more things black to match your soul

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Strap in trolls, quick round up of the last thread (from what I can remember)
A botched moving day, where they sat around waiting (with all their stuff at the bottom of the flat stairs) for a ‘removal’ company to come collect it. Turns out she’d forgot she already told everyone that they had been told to hire a van and family could help… nothing was ever confirmed.
We have watched in the trade jonny decide he could plaster and thought stus house would be the best place to practise… it’s clear jonny needs more practise. They paid him £600 instead of £300 like he asked because they’re nice people & they bought all the tools.
They’ve ignored the real issues of damp, mould & woodworm. And gone on to paint rooms when they’re still drying out.
Abby has purchased several items of furniture that don’t fit as she fails to measure anything. Her excessive spending is said to have stoped the UK going into recession, hauls have included (but not limited too) dunelm, home bargains, b&m, the white company, M&S, H&M, Amazon, jet2/tui/Thomson & charity shops & a shit ton of supplies to botch the kitchen.
This brings us nicely to the kitchen, where do I start, wow what an eventful few days that was. Colour was hideous, tiles were hideous, idea was hideous, island & pantry up for debate about which is worse.
Moving onto the other ridiculous choices of colours she’s battering around for both the bedroom & sitting room.
Abby has had 3 jobs recently, hated all & quit them all. Applied to the prison told everyone about it, but actually hasn’t passed a fitness test yet, which reminds me of her daily runs she was doing around the block, only happened twice. Stus now decided he hates his job too.
Abby is planning on buying the land at the back of their house because it’s waste & why would anyone want it, but expects her neighbour to want it and if not she’ll have it all. Started with not wanting to piss of the neighbour turned into pissing him off really quick.
She’d also like a log burner next summer & a single story extension where she plans to
Make a 3rd bedroom and her bathroom bigger (upstairs) and install her 20k bathroom, at the same time as extending the kitchen and installing French patio doors cause that’s what she’s always wanted.
Stus also getting to buy half a kitten for Christmas, bringing the total number to 4 &
1 neglected dog.
I’m sad she’s deactivated her account, I was really missing the morning view and a cup
Of tea.

Congratulations to stu for managing to secure a mortgage despite the defaults on his credit file, he must feel like a top husband that can buy a house after being repeatedly told for years they have no choice but to cash buy (by lady Abby herself) Abby unfortunately you spend erratically & haven’t been able to hold down a job for 18 month and therefore we’re unsuccessful, good luck when it comes to remortgage though, you might get your name on it and not just as stus dependant in the near future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I know it's never going to happen, but imagine the shit show the extension would be. We don't need an architect for X amount of money it's only a drawing, Johnny can do it. We don't need builders for the foundations, Johnny can do it. We don't need a truck to deliver the bricks, Johnny will single handedly carry them on his back using the cat backpacks for £50 and a packet of biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 30

QwertyBert

She HAS to be a wind up?!
‘I liked the idea of a pond but not the upkeep’

it was quite literally an old planter filled with rain water!! I’m absolutely beside myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lunatics_thelotofthem

I wonder how her Christmas Day vegetables are getting on.
Antique veg

To put it into perspective, her house was about 70 grand…spending 6k on flooring means she would have spent around 10% of the value of her entire property on flooring 😂 I am howling! HOWLING!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Tess_Tickles

Imagine writing “you got this gal” to yourself in your diary 😂

7 jobs in a year is INSANE. Averages at less than 2 months per job. Says she can’t work for idiots.. how can she not see that SHE is the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Be kond

Chatty Member
“I’m not into it as much” in regards to having children…. IS SHE FORGETTING SHE HAD A FULL BLOWN NURSERY IN THE FLAT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

lunatics_thelotofthem

Just cracking up how she used to brag about not having any debt and couldn’t believe that people would take something out on finance….’if you can’t afford something, save up for it’ and how she was going to be a cash buyer 😂😂😂😂😂 how’s that working for you Abs, mortgaged up, carpets and whatever else on finance with zero savings left 😂😂😂 and shitty glossy banisters

33DD1C61-4CEE-4739-B329-F002C09D6BDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

WonderShade18

Me trying to figure out how tattlers knew the sofa would be too big, yet Abby didn't know and it's her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Scar14

VIP Member
I think she doesn’t want to share her “savings“ because she’s now in debt and will have to pay it off but doesn’t want to admit it on her insta cos of the fake person she pretends to be

Magee

VIP Member
Paint the door black? Yes.
Paint the skirting boards black? Yes.
Paint the ceiling black? Yes.
Paint the window glass black? Yes.
Paint the floor black? Absolutely.

You wont be hearing a no from me babes xx

• Haha
  • Heart

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Fuck me not posted in a while. What a stupid bitch this time last year she was banging on about having nothing at all on finance and now it's all good to over stretch themselves. If she didn't buy so much pointless shite or a cat she doesn't need she could have bought them carpets outright. What a silly little cunt. Rant over.

Merry Christmas everyone ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Be kond

Chatty Member
A secret garden? With that bit of wasteland behind her house? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FUCK SAKE ABBY. You live in an ex council house in Greenock, not a country manor😭 fuck sake she’s not on this planet she has absolutely got to be a parody account

• Haha
Reactions: 24