Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she so delusional. Bought a house and thought she can have a big corner sofa. Yes you bought a house, but you bought a small house. She did want the room cut in half though, she has done it unintentionally 🤣 just a shame you'll have to climb that sofa like a tree to access your kitchen!

It's a good job it's Christmas, Abby is giving us pantomime realness!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Between the five animals and that corner sofa it’s going to be like an episode of ninja warrior every time she needs to take some washing upstairs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Bella having to squeeze through the gap or is she not allowed anywhere else but the kitchen? She really doesn’t deserve pets :(

Reactions: 15
just a shame you'll have to climb that sofa like a tree to access your kitchen!

It's a good job it's Christmas, Abby is giving us pantomime realness!
Not just like a tree - She’ll have to climb through the Christmas tree as well as the sofa to be fair if she gets off that end😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldnt wait to brag about the sofa i see, and this pisses me off that it's always photos of her furry rodents where the hell is the dog???? She never puts stories on of the dog in the living room or anything only when the poor thing gets a bit of freedom to run outside in the garden! Even yesterday she said she would miss the damn cats not one mention of the poor dog, I dislike her, and she is getting another bloody cat, so 4 cats that will get all her attention and the poor dog left out as usual!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m calling it now! When those carpet fitters arrive she will have all her furniture in place and expect them to move it all. Cracking up at that sofa.

If I was her I would put that sofa into the corner where the table and chairs is with TV unit on wall where radiator is 🙈🙈 and then table and chairs at top of the room with dresser in other alcove ✌✌✌✌ only way that couch won't look like the house was built around it!!!

Reactions: 22
It makes me sad thinking of the dog locked in the kitchen while all the cats and Abby and stew are all Cosy together on the couch :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tell me how your dog is fitting between that TINY gap between the sofa and the Christmas tree Abby? Or is this confirmation that you do indeed lock the dog in the kitchen, because I can’t see how the tree is going to stay standing if you had a dog roaming the house????

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Okay sofa day did not disappoint!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is she actually proud by boasting that they (she) did not measure for the sofa? 🤪

Between the sofa and the coffee table - it reminds me when I was a kid and I had a dollhouse that I put random furniture pieces in that were odd sizes and put like a giraffe in the bathroom etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Despite it being a small house, there was lots of potential, yet she is just rushing everything without proper planning and it's just becoming ridiculous. It could be a lovely home, but she is making it look like a clown house with her manic behaviour.

JUST CALM DOWN, PLAN AND PREP!!!!

Stop rushing EVERYTHING. I'm soo embarrassed🫣 I could not live like that. The house would give me a headache. Stu needs to grab the paintbrush off Abby, and put his foot down on her behaviour and take charge before she destroys anything else.

And it breaks my heart over Bella being excluded. Dogs are such loyal and loving creatures, that thrive on affection and attention. I can't imagine her being locked in that tiny kitchen all the time. Why do they keep her then? As an ornament or as a free security alarm? Disgusting people.

• Sad
That coffee table has to go now, surely. Its longer than the part of the sofa running along the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.