Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look back to the previous ‘living room reveal’ photos you can see how ridiculously it all is now. No chance of cutting that room in half now!

Reactions: 6
Every time I see that coffee table I wince at my bruised and bleeding shins 🥲

Reactions: 10
It’s such a nice sofa
But I don’t understand why anyone with 4 cats and a dog would buy that colour or that material and at that cost
There was nothing with with her old sofa
Probably would of fit better too 😂

I have two cats 🐈⬛ and no matter how trained they are
They will scratch and claw and unless you lock them out of every room going and keep your eyes on them 24/7 you can’t predict what’s happening

Good luck Abby all your expensive carpets and sofas and new bedding etc is a waste I know you don’t care like cos you want what you want but that money could of gone to driving lessons
A car
Etc

Still I’m here for it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Did I dream it or was she off to pick up a massive fireplace a few weeks back? That would look right at home squashed up against the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fireplace set next to the electric log burner is killing me off 😂😂😂

where are they going to put the sofa when the £6k financed carpets are being fitted 🤔

Also, did she say if the sofa was on finance?? 🤔

What happened to the Sofas they had in the flat??? I can’t understand why they had to buy every single thing brand new when they already owned so much furniture and white goods????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

To all you lovely people providing screenshots whilst I'm at work and only have access to Tattle through my PC, not insta on my phone.

Happy Sofa Day everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fireplace set next to the electric log burner is killing me off 😂😂😂

where are they going to put the sofa when the £6k financed carpets are being fitted 🤔

Also, did she say if the sofa was on finance?? 🤔

What happened to the Sofas they had in the flat??? I can’t understand why they had to buy every single thing brand new when they already owned so much furniture and white goods????
She sold the old sofa, on Facebook. Ever since she has been sat on her "outside" furniture. LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.