Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy sofa day Fannies πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

can’t wait to see the monstrosity, Christmas has come early πŸ˜‚

I’m not at all shocked to see they didn’t bother their arse to measure it. Not a brain cell or measuring tape between them!
Can NOT understand how they haven’t measured!? They ordered it after they got the keys so why would they not check!?

I moved house 6 months ago and I’m still surgically attached to my tape measure - everything I consider buying needs to be checked! Big or small items. Mind. Blown.

Reactions: 12
we could be the same person apart from I bought my house three years ago πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ›‹ HAPPY SOFA DAY WEE FANNYS πŸ›‹
My best find was Shiply. You post the eBay link and couriers quote a delivery cost. You know how much it will cost before you buy.
I bought a beautiful John Lewis sideboard for Β£50, then paid Β£40 delivery. It is hardly used and would cost hundreds in-store.
Did the same in the summer with garden furniture. A second hand wooden set that I then restained. Cheaper on eBay with delivery than buying new and it was all built!
Thoroughly recommend Shiply.

I also measure measure, measure! It is really thrilling to buy beautiful furniture at a low cost, something that would provide excellent and interesting content!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Waiting for her to post the sofa that they didn’t measure and was bigger than they expected.

I feel like they are going to be shuffling sideways to get past it

Reactions: 6
Waiting for her to post the sofa that they didn’t measure and was bigger than they expected.

I feel like they are going to be shuffling sideways to get past it
They'll have to stand on the gigantic coffee table and jump over the sofa, but don't worry guys, Johnny can sort it, he'll just knock the wall down and the whole downstairs will be open plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
C’mon Abby! We want some angled and filtered photos of the sofa! I’ve had a terrible day and I need this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I measured for my sofa before I had the keys πŸ˜‚ I kept asking the estate agents to let me go round and measure everything … zoomed out shots incoming

Me trying to figure out how tattlers knew the sofa would be too big, yet Abby didn't know and it's her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I measured for my sofa before I had the keys πŸ˜‚ I kept asking the estate agents to let me go round and measure everything … zoomed out shots incoming
I got the masking tape out and mapped it out on the floor. I also got it delivered after I had decorated and had carpets fitted but I’m a bit crazy like thatπŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 10
I got the masking tape out and mapped it out on the floor. I also got it delivered after I had decorated and had carpets fitted but I’m a bit crazy like thatπŸ€ͺ
Wow we must be crazy too, as we did the same thing πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be having a meltdown this afternoon. I wonder if it even fitted through the door? Or scraped off all the black unprimed paint trying to shoehorn in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be having a meltdown this afternoon. I wonder if it even fitted through the door? Or scraped off all the black unprimed paint trying to shoehorn in?
For this first time in my life, I’m desperate to hear her talk about it on stories

Jesus they are going to have to breath in and shuffle a lotπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who would have thought it would be too smallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And that coffe table looks even more hideous now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For this first time in my life, I’m desperate to hear her talk about it on stories
Same here! I laughed ( like proper snorting laughing whilst explaining to hubby) then ran to stories! And then to tattleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wanted a cozy small living room my ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im crying. Do they have to jump over the sofa to get to either side of the room? There is a bloody radiator behind it. Couldn't happen to a nicer wee fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yessss we did this too hahaha, life saver because the couch I had my eye on ended up to big when masking taped out so had to change course

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.