Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on this earth she painted those doors herself they are so neat compared to the rest of the tit show
They aren't, the bits with the roller look OK but she zoomed in for close up and all I could see was where the paint has ran 😂
Plus she half arsed it as usual, only primed 1 door as she couldn't be bothered to do the rest!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just the cats she's going to miss then. No sign of her in any of the updates tour videos either. Poor Bella 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why’s she making it sound like she’s being shipped off to war lmao it’s a couple of hours down the road

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a real shame she doesn't see the point in driving. I just mapped it from hers and it takes an hour. A totally normal commute and she wouldn't have to be away from her husband and pets at all!

Reactions: 15
Why in earth is acting like she's going off to war?! She's made the choice to stay there. If she wanted to stay at home she could would just mean a commute alot of people do daily anyway. Knob

Reactions: 9
So the bannister is chipped because she couldn't be bothered to strip/prime correctly before painting, so now she is stripping the wall it's taken thr paint too. She's used wall paint on doors which would be fine, had she have primed as per the instructions, but she's smugly told everyone she hasn't done that 🤦‍♀️ those handles are revolting. Cheap and ugly, not classy at all like her rose tinted contacts think 🤣

They've painted the skirting gloss into the carpets. When we did our house, we trimmed the carpet back with a Stanley knife so we could strip and paint properly before having our not £6K carpets fitted. Also says alot about Johnny of all trades when painting is his actual 'professional'. If he's as thick as these two, he's probably asked for a tin of tartan paint at some point 🤣🤣

Today's the day people 😱😱😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my the door handles 😂😂 how long till she reads here and they’re changed

Also

I can’t tell you how much her hand movements piss me off 😂😂😂

This 😡 😂
581ACC1E-18E6-4B7E-AC85-AB9AD3C26B4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought they were the old door handles! As if she’s bought those especially 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am new to this thread, been here about a week. She is my new favourite Insta account! She is so influenced by what her life/house looks like online. I’ve been on tattle a while because I hate the dishonesty of influencers and the pressure they put on people to have their lifestyle. I am always fascinated when I see someone that is so easily influenced. And isn’t she influenced!!!

I bought my first house about 15 years ago, before the influence of social media kicked in. It was furnished with hand-me downs and IKEA. I painted the whole place and had to make do with what I could afford. I was really lucky that I could enjoy my house without the worry of creating the ‘Insta aesthetic’. I also was really aware of the ‘ceiling price’ for the road. Fitting a new kitchen or adding an extension were real options but would have cost me more than I would ever have got back when I sold the place. (Am also certain painting doors black isn’t a winner in the resale market).

Since then I have moved and earn a lot more, however I won’t buy into decorating for a social media account. I would like new carpets but wouldn’t consider putting £6k on credit.
I bought some new furniture this year from ebay, all beautiful oak furniture in excellent condition but a bargain. I love buying second hand furniture that is what I want but affordable. I stalk eBay and Facebook market place like a hawk! I even bought bedding I had seen in M&S on EBay, it was brand new and half the price.

She is so desperate for that house to look good on the gram that like many, many, many others before her she will run up debt and never be happy.
we could be the same person apart from I bought my house three years ago 😆😆😆

🛋 HAPPY SOFA DAY WEE FANNYS 🛋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That off centre radiator gives me the ick! Can anyone remember she stated that she didn't care if those carpets got ruined as she was changing them, to then go on a rant about Johnny and Stuart not covering the carpets and leaving them in a mess, to now covering them in paint! Why is she so skatty! I actually feel for her husband, she is bound to be a real ballache!

Reactions: 12
I expect she’ll be spending the morning trying to photograph the sofa from an angle where it doesn’t look too big with the horrendous coffee table just so she can save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.