Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Stuart’s dad give them money for carpets??! Has someone spaffed that cash in H&M hun?!

Reactions: 10
This is the shitshow I've been living for lads!!

I've been having a hard few months and I was diagnosed with long covid today which sums up how I've been feeling.

I needed this laugh 🤣🤣🤣 please say we all voted yes to the black door? I NEED to watch this unfold 🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That £500 meant for carpets so went on the new cat

she had 17.4k followers when I started following her, not too long ago.

Big heavy wooden doors look good black, not the cheapest council house doors. What an eyesore.

Abby, there is no view. It’s a couple of young trees and tarmac. What thr duck are you on about exactly??

and remember when She was going on about how much better a prepaid lekky meter was?! No, £100 won’t last the month you moron 😅

expectation vs reality - she’s a complete space cadet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can't with her 😵

Her posting the cats have got to the chicken her and stu were gonna have for dinner? What did she leave a raw uncovered chicken exposed in the kitchen with THREE cats roaming freely about? And she is surprised!?!?!? 🤯🤢

She could have taken a door off the hinges one at the time to gloss it but she is just slapping the paint straight on 🫣

I actually feel a tad bit sorry for her with how the house is gonna turn out. Outs me in mind if those terrible 60 minute makeover shows where everything was rushed and wouldn't last lol

Reactions: 14
Came here to say not sure if getting her contacts re delivered is worth it, she clearly needs her eyes retesting… that view?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just cracking up how she used to brag about not having any debt and couldn’t believe that people would take something out on finance….’if you can’t afford something, save up for it’ and how she was going to be a cash buyer 😂😂😂😂😂 how’s that working for you Abs, mortgaged up, carpets and whatever else on finance with zero savings left 😂😂😂 and crappy glossy banisters

33DD1C61-4CEE-4739-B329-F002C09D6BDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I painted my banister black ⚫ and even though the tin said matt it had a horrible shine to it, had to re paint with a different brand. It looked tacky as duck before it was re painted but we know that's what wee fanny Abs is! Tacky

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't with her 😵

Her posting the cats have got to the chicken her and stu were gonna have for dinner? What did she leave a raw uncovered chicken exposed in the kitchen with THREE cats roaming freely about? And she is surprised!?!?!? 🤯🤢
There’s no way that lazy cow had a chicken to cook. More likely to have bought a cooked chicken because a chef, she is not.
Her cats climb everywhere so she’s even stupider than I thought leaving food on the counter.

Reactions: 7
VERY interesting how the carpets will be on finance. I judge none of us who uses finance, I have a shared ownership mortgage on a new build so didnt have to buy carpets etc and got a mortgage, BUT how her tune has changed!
Started out as a savings page, working hard and actually seemed like a hard working joint couple. Now he works and she does the bare minimum, would rather mess her own house up with these ridic DIY jobs instead of doing overtime to get a professional in.
Very interesting !
Shows the

Just cracking up how she used to brag about not having any debt and couldn’t believe that people would take something out on finance….’if you can’t afford something, save up for it’ and how she was going to be a cash buyer 😂😂😂😂😂 how’s that working for you Abs, mortgaged up, carpets and whatever else on finance with zero savings left 😂😂😂 and crappy glossy banisters

View attachment 1802133
So easy to preach about cash buying and no finance when you’ve lived in your house for 8 years and have already done it. It’s nice to see her back down to earth with the rest of us who have to use finance for things in our home. Imagine the cat hairs that get stuck in her painting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The thought of paying so much for carpets with so many cats 🥲
Seems like such a waste doesn’t it - cats and carpets don’t exactly mix. She’d be better off going for laminate or cheaper carpets that she can afford to replace again in the future

Reactions: 2
I paid £500 for all upstairs (three bedroom) and my landing and stairs back in 2016. They still the same deal.. nice thick carpets and still look great with a dog. Paid £600 for my front room which is really thick. Carpet right quoted me about 2.5k and what wasn’t the best carpet either. She’s mad for not shopping around. She will go on about quality ect lol

Reactions: 3
I paid £500 for all upstairs (three bedroom) and my landing and stairs back in 2016. They still the same deal.. nice thick carpets and still look great with a dog. Paid £600 for my front room which is really thick. Carpet right quoted me about 2.5k and what wasn’t the best carpet either. She’s mad for not shopping around. She will go on about quality ect lol
She’s just going to places she can get finance. Rather than go to a decent, small local company and save up for them

She needs to get the damp and mould sorted before even bothering with anything else

Reactions: 6
She really is a moron though as not only did she not prep, she can't even follow basic instructions written on a tin. She shouldn't be doing 3 coats of gloss in one day. One coat needs normally 12-16 hours to dry. We know you have not got the quick dry either Scabby as you showed us your cheap ass purchase 🤣 she really has no clue what she is doing, just wanting to spend spend spend. Stuart is a mug for not noticing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.