Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the contact lens story I thought there’s no way she’ll leave it at that, she makes out like these things don’t bother her but I bet she’s been on the phone giving someone hell today like the little madam she is. Also… she has a clock on the un-papered kitchen wall 😂 Seriously Abby you are such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Late night clean aka you did some washing and your hanging it up in your already damp home
I used to live in a rental that had damp due to ground floor and the sunlight was blocked by huge bushes. My landlord gave me a dehumidifier some huge one and told me to put my wet washing by it or hanging up washing inside without windows open (winter) would make it worse.
Bet shes not thought of that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she was taking the cat outside it really annoyed me - the dog was desperate to be played with. Her kicking that ball is probably the most she’s played with Bella and in reality it was her trying to get the cat to play. She should rehome to dog to someone that would actually love them and give them the life they deserve.

Also - can’t stand when people wear their slippers outside. Especially on a cold frosty morning…..dread to think what crap she trod back into mould manor after (not that she’d notice).

General household chores are not deep cleans

Reactions: 18
Glad someone else thought that about cleaning. It's not cleaning folding some flipping washing (I wish it was my house would be spotless 🤣)

Reactions: 6
Next thread title someone please mention rehoming Bella. It breaks my heart she seems like such a lovely dog! So sad she is either locked in kitchen when cats have the whole house or put outside with no shelter. She was an indoor dog so she won’t be used to being left outside so much.x

Reactions: 10
Next thread title someone please mention rehoming Bella. It breaks my heart she seems like such a lovely dog! So sad she is either locked in kitchen when cats have the whole house or put outside with no shelter. She was an indoor dog so she won’t be used to being left outside so much.x
And its far too cold!

Reactions: 4
Poor Bella why does she keep getting more cats and it’s not fair they are sharing a litter box

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she’s sanded and prepped that banister first. She’s far too impatient to put in any hard work, just wants immediate results no matter how tit it will look. Those radiators aren’t the right style for being painted black, cheap and nasty.. like everything else she’s rushed in that house.

So do we think she’s just whacking it on or did she bother to sand and prep?!
She is deffo slapping it on! Look at the white bit of banister to the off right side - it's thick with gloss.
She probs thinks caking thick layers in will be better/quicker. But in reality it causes air bubbles, peeling and unevenness.

She's gonna wreck this house and get bored and annoyed at it and decide to move, citing new job location or 'upgrading' as the excuse.

And the fact that there's just one litter box for those 3 cats (plus one on the way) gives me the boak!!!!! 🤢🤮

She's given the 2nd bedroom to the cats so there's plenty of space for enough litter trays. But she's more focused on wanting a 'wall mounted adventure thing' than basic essentials.

Plus does Bella even have a bed or toys? Seems like all focus is on the cats and Bella the dog is forgotten about 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Update on her ground floor extension which will make her spare room bigger, it’s now a guest bedroom/nieces bedroom for when she stays/ cat tit hole 🤮 /bathroom extension/ dressing room 🥴🥴

Her story yesterday about the land they are going to buy, I don’t get the obsession? It’s a dump at the back of her house, it’s not special or ever going to be anything special

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lol I would not let my toddler sleep in a room where 3 (soon to be 4) cats have their beds and toilet

Reactions: 9
Why are the cats so much more favourited than the dog ? She leaves it in the garden for “an hour or two running round” it’s cold out, never seen a dog bed, dog doesn’t get its own room, makes my heart hurt

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.