Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that her inspo is Matt black, yet she's slapping on the gloss. Missed the mark once again. Clearly no basic prepping been done. With the amount of white gloss that was already caked on, she should of stripped it back. Why on earth you would paint before strippibg the walls either. It's not like she doesn't have time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has no clue of the value of money and how much should be spent on things. New flooring for a crappy 2 bed house shouldn’t cost £4k. Madness

Reactions: 14
Those carpets will be wrecked with the number of animals they have before they’ve even finished paying for them.
I have very light cream carpets and keeping them looking perfect is a constant battle and that’s without and kids or pets!

Reactions: 8
She has no clue of the value of money and how much should be spent on things. New flooring for a crappy 2 bed house shouldn’t cost £4k. Madness
No I agree I have a similar sized house & my carpets were quoted at £1300 3 years ago - spent a little bit extra on my sitting room carpet. But stairs, passage, landing & bedrooms are all a hard wearing carpet. Best decision, can run up the stairs with our shoes on & my bedroom carpet is covered in fake tan and make up & I assume my pre teen will be heading that way in the coming years. I got them at franks as they can all be cleaned with bleach! She spends money where she doesn’t need to and really scrimps on what she should be spending it on

Reactions: 9
Oh please, please please can Johnny of all trades fit the carpets 🤞🤞🤣🤣
If his carpet fitting is anything like his plastering, it's going to be bloody hilarious.

Those door handles are ugly as duck. Why would anyone choose to buy those 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if the carpets are on finance I would imagine she also has credit cards for all these other bits. Plus Johnny is now good at laying carpets!

Reactions: 10
My friend had recently moved into a 3 bedroom house, she’s paying 1.5 for carpets and an extra £250 for the fitting. How tf is her house costing 4k?! Also find it funny that she’s having to get it on finance - does she realise that will affect her ability to get a loan for the land she wants? What happened to the £500 stu’s dad gave them for the carpets?

Reactions: 17
Loop carpets with 4 cats, they will think it's a new scratch post, they will trash it in no time. She has no bleeping clue.

Also remember when she said they got into debt for basic things for the flat.....history repeating itself right here

Reactions: 15
Loop carpets with 4 cats, they will think it's a new scratch post, they will trash it in no time. She has no bleeping clue.

Also remember when she said they got into debt for basic things for the flat.....history repeating itself right here
So true!! Also what happened to never getting things on finance 🙄

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t be happier that she’s GLOSSING the doors black 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s just so thick and I’m here for her disastrous DIY all day long! It just shows how impulsive she is, she seen her ‘inspo’ and rushed out to get the paint without thinking that she actually needs matte or eggshell 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is she getting carpets on finance when they already HAVE carpets.. they have four, soon to be five animals and mould and damp literally seeping through every single wall 😱

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.