Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Abby trying to get Carpet Right to gift her carpets😂😂😂Pink peony’s home got them gifted years ago and she’s probably trying to pull the same stunt as she thinks she’s an influencer now🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
“I’m willing to pay more for materials but would like to pay next to nothing to have someone duck it up fitting it” Id say is a summary of today’s story. Carpet looks super cheap btw

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Johnny still hasn’t finished plastering the nieces/cats bedroom/toilet yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed that Johnny is “busy” a lot lately and isn’t around as much 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up, she said the same thing 3 times, I thought I’d gone back by accident and watched the same thing again… I hadn’t. I feel like buying more expensive carpets and scrimping on the fitting is classic abby. No thought & poor execution has been her Moto since day 1. For example, a brand new cooker & fridge that don’t fit, a sofa that isn’t going to fit, the black gloss, I feel like yous understand. She’s smug as anything, who cares if the up stairs and downstairs floor match, they’re on different floors 🤣 also the cats on the samples 🤮 also don’t believe stu was allowed any input on choosing, what Princess abby wants, Abby gets.
I’m not gunna lie, I have had a close affiliation with carpet right for my entire life, she’s being completely ripped off, they’ve literally seen her coming. I bet when she went to price them she told them they own the house cause that’s her personality at this point.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up, she said the same thing 3 times, I thought I’d gone back by accident and watched the same thing again… I hadn’t. I feel like buying more expensive carpets and scrimping on the fitting is classic abby. No thought & poor execution has been her Moto since day 1. For example, a brand new cooker & fridge that don’t fit, a sofa that isn’t going to fit, the black gloss, I feel like yous understand. She’s smug as anything, who cares if the up stairs and downstairs floor match, they’re on different floors 🤣 also the cats on the samples 🤮 also don’t believe stu was allowed any input on choosing, what Princess abby wants, Abby gets.
I’m not gunna lie, I have had a close affiliation with carpet right for my entire life, she’s being completely ripped off, they’ve literally seen her coming. I bet when she went to price them she told them they own the house cause that’s her personality at this point.
I just cannot believe she's got all this money now 🤣 1000% they are getting ripped off, but she has no self control as seen lol

Reactions: 4
we had herringbone laminate done in our smallest room and You absolute need a professional to do it, some fitters even said no to me because it’s such a faff with lots of wastage. The money she’s sinking into this house… also why get really expensive floor for the whole downstairs if your extending the garden to extend the house so you’ll have to rip it all up when extending and taking the kitchen out 🤔

Reactions: 8
Not only is the plan to 'extend' but also to knock the kitchen wall down and make the living room smaller. Why on earth would you pay out a great expense for what is essentially a temporary flooring. We put a temporary lino down in our kitchen/diner/hallway downstairs until we can afford to have our kitchen done and then we will replace it all. However it still looks nice and has not cost anywhere near as much as hers despite being much larger area. She is such a brat, want it now, can't wait.

As it's their furever (not a spelling mistake!) Home why not take the time do it it right, and take pride that you have saved for things yourself. Their mortgage is so cheap that they should easily be saving or even overpaying but it's not so easily to do that when you keep jacking your job in

Reactions: 11
I have stopped watching for the past few weeks. I dared to look today.
She is so smug and wants to fit in with the "trends" - keeping up with the Jones comes to mind.

If you want to keep up with the Jones Abs, you need to graft for what you want. Not just expect it to fall at your feet.

Reactions: 8
Is she so skint that she’s turned to scamming people😂
Now that is a new low even for Abby.
I'm mortified! 🫣
Good on the person calling her out on it!!!
I got mine from Asda for a tenner. Can't say I'm surprised she is resorting to conning people now.
She needs some serious therapy.
She clearly has a shopping addiction hence the rapid spending even on things that don't fit/wrong size so she needs to sell them on. She can't spend 5 minutes measuring prior. All impulsive spending.

Reactions: 5
She HAS to be a wind up?!
‘I liked the idea of a pond but not the upkeep’

it was quite literally an old planter filled with rain water!! I’m absolutely beside myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.