Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God does she have to say the same thing 5 times within the space of 30 seconds

Reactions: 9
God does she have to say the same thing 5 times within the space of 30 seconds
That’s the reason I never watch her stories anymore she just goes round and round in circles saying the same thing and doing that stupid laugh 😂

Reactions: 6
This is outrageous!!! Why is she going for such expensive products that are just going to get ruined by her thousands of cats.

My sister recently got flooring and carpets (including underlay etc) in her 4 bed new build and it was nowhere near £6k. She’s tuned to the moon

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This is outrageous!!! Why is she going for such expensive products that are just going to get ruined by her thousands of cats.

My sister recently got flooring and carpets (including underlay etc) in her 4 bed new build and it was nowhere near £6k. She’s tuned to the moon
Unreal!

Reactions: 1

Because she just wants to prove to us Fanny's that she's rich.

That's all. Lol

Reactions: 4
she has to be trolling us!! Getting £4k of flooring on tick to get someone with zero experience to fit it?!
Plus they are definitely lying on the credit application. Haven’t both of them quit their jobs? You can’t get credit on the basis of ‘I start a new job next month’. It’s fraud, hun.

“I know they’ll get ruined cos of the cats but I like the carpets so that’s what we’re having” if that doesn’t just sum her up lmao. Does what she wants instead of what’s practical

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I know they’ll get ruined cos of the cats but I like the carpets so that’s what we’re having” if that doesn’t just sum her up lmao. Does what she wants instead of what’s practical
This is what got me! People telling her Abby it’s not practical to get that carpet when you have cats, and she says she just doesn’t care. What a complete waste of money when they ruin the carpet I can’t wait to see it unfold

Shes in a two up two down and thinks the price is OK?! Just the fitting that's extortionate 🙈

Reactions: 12
Wow that’s expensive! We had a top end carpet fitted all throughout our upstairs and on the stairs for £1,700 including fitting quite recently and we’re in a much more expensive area with a much bigger house. They’re going to be paying a premium because she wants it now and they haven’t got the money.

Reactions: 7
The carpets will be more expensive than the house is worth at this rate!
I’m sorry but there is no point spending that much on carpets for that house

Reactions: 8
She has 1000000% given them the salary details for the prison job for the finance. She’d get laughed out the door if she told them she was actually on £14k as a part time cleaner. Really hope she lets Johnny do it so we can watch him duck this up too😭

Also, what was the need in her smugness by saying she’s getting the carpet even though people have told her not to because of the cats. People are trying to HELP her yet she’s still being a snide cow.

I think it all depends on style etc that you’ve gone for I have just done a double storey extension and single story side extension so my house is considerably larger. I’ve paid £879 to carpet my sons bedroom and my lounge with underlay and fitting. I’ve only gone for a mid range carpet but thicker underlay as that’s our preference. Our kitchen and utility has been done herringbone luxury vinyl the cost for that was £1250 no fitting but my dad is a joiner so he did for us. There is a lot of waste with herringbone style flooring and it’s not easy to fit if you aren’t experienced in it I wouldn’t recommend Johnny of all trades doing this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Herringbone style flooring also tends ti be more expensive. I don’t think Abby thinks things through properly if she is planning an extension etc on the near future she would be better with cheaper products now and choosing a more expensive style later on!
Our extension cost circa £80K and we’ve not managed to redecorate the hall landing and the additional bathroom we’ve added 😳😳😳

Letting the cat lie on the carpet samples. FFS Abby - some people have really awful allergies to animals and fur - a friend of mine can walk into a room and have a reaction even if the animal was last in there a week earlier and it’s been cleaned. She’s such a tosser.
personally I think that flooring looks a bit too warm to go with the black woodwork - the existing one is a nicer colour 😂 and the carpet is going to clash as well
this is going to be such a tit show

Reactions: 10
I know it's never going to happen, but imagine the tit show the extension would be. We don't need an architect for X amount of money it's only a drawing, Johnny can do it. We don't need builders for the foundations, Johnny can do it. We don't need a truck to deliver the bricks, Johnny will single handedly carry them on his back using the cat backpacks for £50 and a packet of biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Johnny 😂 has he always been her witch or is this a new thing since she got the house? Do u think he’ll get fed up and down tools? They can’t be earning enough to pay him a full time wage surely 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.