Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says ‘deep clean’ what exactly does she mean? Because the lazy cow can’t even wipe the paint off the floor from butchering her kitchen cabinets.

8E918ECE-B82A-4E3B-B2F3-5DC036D2DE11.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is she trolling us? Did she seriously just basically pour hot water onto the floor.. in a damp house.
“This is how I always clean my radiators”
No you bleeping don’t. Absolutely not. Bat tit crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I s
Is she trolling us? Did she seriously just basically pour hot water onto the floor.. in a damp house.
“This is how I always clean my radiators”
No you bleeping don’t. Absolutely not. Bat tit crazy!
I saw this on tik tok yesterday so she's passing it off as her own idea as per. Abby ffs just use a feather duster like the rest of us

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how stu is still trusting her to do stuff 😭
He must dread coming home! I can’t believe she’s done that?! If I’m doing anything myself I spend weeks researching, reading reviews, how-to tips. This ‘slap it on and wing it’ doesn’t really fit the ‘princess perfectionist’ persona she’s trying to project.

Also, just contact the council team you gave your notice to and tell them about your contacts. I’m sure they aren’t going to hold them ransom seeing as the flat is empty. Or if there are new tenants in there, I’m sure they won’t mind leaving them outside the door for you. Wasteful not trying to even get them.

Reactions: 5
Is she still private? I’m blocked even though I only watched her stories twice and liked a post. Would love more screenshots

Reactions: 1
You better have all clicked ‘yes’ to painting the doors black. This will be absolutely awful if she does it and I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.