Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants automatic as she’ll think it’ll be easier to pass and if she’s decided she wants to drive it’s now, now, now. To hell with the fact you can only drive automatics and they’re expensive. She’ll get it on finance because Abby wants it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
This is something she won’t get instant gratification for. There is a massive backlog of tests, my son had a 5 month wait. Thankfully he passed first time or it would have been longer. Struggling to find him a reasonably priced first car in the current climate nevermind adding the fact that it’s an automatic into the mix.

Reactions: 5
That house must smell like damp piss
My friend when I was younger had three cats and the smell was the worst smelling house I have ever been in. I used to wretch everytime she asked me in. There really is no smell like cat piss in a house 🤮 it must be rotten, probably why Johnny has taken a break

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s funny because I know the exact smell, used to be an officer at the council visiting homes 😂 I wretch looking at that piss palace

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why not get a (or several) hooded cat tray instead of that big wooden monstrosity 🙄 it must absolutely stink!
I only have one cat and scoop her hooded tray every day, she’s an outdoor cat so isn’t even using it every time she needs the toilet but if I didn’t it would start to smell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also I was in hospital a few years back unexpectedly and my neighbour was popping in to feed the cat, she didn’t realise the tray had to be cleaned every day and because it was dirty my cat didn’t want to use it. Instead she found a corner to do her business in as they are really clean animals usually and don’t like dirt so wouldn’t be surprised if her cats are peeing and pooing all over the place because of that manky tray 😷!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why brag about having a hair appointment? What does she want us to do with that Info? Eeeeek I'm so excited I can't wait to see you show off your new hairdo in your stories later hun!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I absolutely love cats but I would never have 3/4 cats in a house that size, purely because of the smell! Outdoor cats would be fine because you know they’re doing their business outside as well most of the time but definitely not FOUR indoor cats and a dog in one tiny house. No wonder she’s constantly bleaching.

Reactions: 8
Why not get a (or several) hooded cat tray instead of that big wooden monstrosity 🙄 it must absolutely stink!
I only have one cat and scoop her hooded tray every day, she’s an outdoor cat so isn’t even using it every time she needs the toilet but if I didn’t it would start to smell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also I was in hospital a few years back unexpectedly and my neighbour was popping in to feed the cat, she didn’t realise the tray had to be cleaned every day and because it was dirty my cat didn’t want to use it. Instead she found a corner to do her business in as they are really clean animals usually and don’t like dirt so wouldn’t be surprised if her cats are peeing and pooing all over the place because of that manky tray 😷!
They are probably 💩 in her 'olive tree'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They say they have no money but look at everything they've bought over the last few weeks, h&m, primark hauls, tesco food shops, furniture they've bought, new hair dos, all their savings must be gone by now!

Reactions: 8
I might be mistaken but I’m pretty sure it was only last week that she did a shop that was meant to last them a whole month.
Who buys their Christmas veg on the 9th December?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
None of that Christmas food shop is going to last? Wtf. The Yule log, can’t be frozen so will have to be eaten? I’ve come to the conclusion that she’ll never make sense. The cat on the lead has tipped me over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
' can you believe all of this food was only £16?'

Well no Abby we can't, because it wasn't was it? It was over £46 but you have a voucher for fucks sake. You paid £16 that doesn't mean it only cost £16 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also how did she get a voucher from a job she literally started 2 weeks ago and is leaving in about 2 minutes time 🥹

And yet again Abby shows she doesn't half get ahead of herself by buying fresh Christmas produce over 2 weeks before it! If she had of bought non perishables then fair enough..but all that veg and meat! Plus, any experienced cat owner will know that it's rare for a cat to tolerate a harness. A cheap one out of b&m etc to test on all the cats to see how they managed would have made more sense than heading to pets at home to buy 3! I'd of tested them out with the same one first and bought more if needed. Knowing pets at home, I wouldn't be surprised if they were £10 a pop. A fool and their money really are easy parted!

Reactions: 12
Blimey, she hasn't complained about the haircut, yet. Anyone remember when she travelled for a hair appointment to one that was reputable, paid to have it coloured and then proceeded to go back to box dye 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She should of asked the hairdresser for advice on her receding hairline. It's absolutely horrific and I would be so sad at her age. Her eyebrows definitely draw attention to it too 😂

Btw, did anyone know she was getting a job in a prison? I don't think I've heard her mention it before, but that's why she needs to wear her hair up 😉🤣 the way she bangs on about it, like it's amazing. I think she is going to be in for a shocker.

' can you believe all of this food was only £16?'

Well no Abby we can't, because it wasn't was it? It was over £46 but you have a voucher for fucks sake. You paid £16 that doesn't mean it only cost £16 🙄
I'm surprised her new job gave her a voucher, if someone is leaving in my job at Xmas, they get 0 and lose there year bonus too lol
But it's head fanny, she probably made a huge scene that she was entitled to it 🤡
She'd have went on her stories bitching about the care home otherwise and painting herself as the victim 🧐

Reactions: 7
Who was about when impulsive Abby bought a laptop when she was going to become the new Scottish Mrs Hinch author writing her saving books 😂😂😂 that lasted long. How’s the saving going you fanny
E3737B3B-8631-482D-BB51-2F0DFC6B1332.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
People who have the money she claims to have don’t have to sell their old (or new) tat on fb marketplace 😂 she’s constantly selling stuff so that she can spend the money on new stuff yet doesn’t seem to think she has a problem 😂
Stu 100% got in debt because of her and she’s probably making him get credit cards out again. He needs to RUN

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.