Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wood pellet litter is probably less smelling than standard clumping clay litter, but if you're scooping daily but only changing your litter twice a week like Abby has previously said she does, it wouldn't matter if it was made of potpourri, it's still going to smell. Still not over one large tray for 3 cats, soon to be 4. I could never cope. My single cat has two trays, she pees in one, poops in the other, both lined, scooped after every use and fully changed daily. It's work, but I couldnt deal with her lovely little toe beans standing on soiled litter 🤢
I am shocked she has one litter tray for 3 cats soon to be 4 and only changes it every few days. That will be so foul smelling not only for her but for the cats who's noses are more sensitive. Cats are very clean animals and to make them use a dirty toilet their family member has already used is so wrong. Especially when her and Stuart are in all the time so there's no excuse. Bet the garden is full of dog shite from poor confined to the kitchen Bella. Poor animals. Certain people shouldn't have them/ don't deserve them

Reactions: 9
Plus good luck to her once she's passed her test and has a car... Granted I couldn't live without a car as I live in the middle of nowhere but it's a big monthly cost for fuel, insurance etc. I'd still like to know where the money is coming from!

Reactions: 3
She wants automatic as she’ll think it’ll be easier to pass and if she’s decided she wants to drive it’s now, now, now. To hell with the fact you can only drive automatics and they’re expensive. She’ll get it on finance because Abby wants it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Reactions: 10
She wants automatic as she’ll think it’ll be easier to pass and if she’s decided she wants to drive it’s now, now, now. To hell with the fact you can only drive automatics and they’re expensive. She’ll get it on finance because Abby wants it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I thought exactly the same thing. And granted if you learn to drive automatic then that is all you are allowed to drive. Where as if you sit for manual then you can drive both. Plus repairs tend to be more expensive for automatic.

But as we have seen with Abby, she doesn't like to put in any hard work or graft but expects immediate results. And she probs thinks sitting an automatic driving test will be quicker with less work.

She probs realised she needs a car for her klarna shopping hauls as she can't carry as much going on a bus or train 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing the licence would be for Stu. She wants him to be more Johnny 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why putting the mantle in when she can barely fit the conservatory furniture sofa and that coffee table in the lounge as it is…..that M&S sofa isn’t going to fit 😂

Reactions: 6
Eeeee this lassie has me baffled. For starters what is that mantle? I did vote to get it mind you as I want to watch it unfold 🤣 secondly, a dehumidifier AND a humidifier? Thirdly, 1 litter box for 3/4 cats? That’s pure rotten, those poor cats. I feel like ringing the RSPCA and reporting her, the little cretin!! I can’t even remember what number I’m up to, but those jarmies aren’t cosy and cute. Why is she “obsessed” with everything? Try getting “obsessed” with mould removal, working for a living and stop being such a smug little witch. I want to knock her smug snaggle tooth out 🤣 🦷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That coffee table is comically HUGE! Like there's no balance in the room with that monstrosity of a table 😂.
How that's gonna fit with a corner sofa in the middle of the room I don't know 🤣
And yeah Abby, let's use the '😂🙄' emojis as Ur hubby builds your silly indulgences. Probs while Ur sitting there with Ur smugness, drinking ur dishwater colour cup of tea.

How about, you build it then!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.