Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be killing her big Craig out living his best life now not under her rock so she’s trying to live the best one now 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I maybe thought he'd had enough of the gram he never looked that comfortable with it! Good luck to them both judging by her recent stories I don't think she's handling it all that well

Reactions: 5
Well thats what i was thinking her selfie last night you could kind of see like a line on her belly
A TT leaves you with a horizontal scar across your lower belly/bikini line. Not a vertical scar above your navel….! Her belly button is stretched vertically which is very common in liposuction on the belly.

That reel man ...I've got 2nd hand embarrassment for her, i go to the gym most days and I have never took a picture of myself, who the duck does lunges in the street I bet she is the talk if her street , dylan will be getting the piss took out of him for sure, wee ginger gremlin so aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes just so tragic. Mutton dressed as lamb. She looks like an old slapper. Tits hanging out at every opportunity. It’s embarrassing. Shes got zero class.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest reel… cringe! She really needs to learn how to dress for her age - at almost 40 the belly tops have to go! Even the socks over her leggings, it’s what the ‘kids’ are wearing. Early 30s can get away with it - at nearly 40 give it a bye darlin’!

Hiya ma wee pals has anyone noticed how wee krankie comes on then says' oh what was I going to tell you...oh i have had lots of messages about my travel programme ' and this pic wasnt about her doughballs it's to show the new motor, and Roma has been dumped for at least the 3rd weekend in a row.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just me that thinks that a lot of tummy tucks look absolutely awful? Yeah it might make your clothes sit nicer but it’s blatantly obvious with the crease down the middle of the tummy and fucked up bellybutton 😬

Hers is obvious but it's how out of proportion it makes her as she has always been bottom heavy so it looks weird

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand this “what have I been up to?” chat … I don’t even know half of what my family are up to 🤣🤣 never mind being interested in some random 🤣🤣
---
Plus … Boujee with a 9.99 H&M hat and fake raybans? Mate 🌚

• Haha
Oh my god - has she been clarting herself in ronseal?! Wee ginger cranky with skin as pasty and pale as the moon and here she is looking like she’s changed race over night?!!!

38CD3FF9-CAEE-423B-BCCB-D146588A0D53.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god - has she been clarting herself in ronseal?! Wee ginger cranky with skin as pasty and pale as the moon and here she is looking like she’s changed race over night?!!!

View attachment 2145599
Sweet baby jesus...pretending she doesnt know her pic is being taken ...the thirst is real ..imagine yer 40 year old maw acting like a page 3 model....so aye

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4