Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they all push this fake narrative. No one’s life is like that. She’s 100% not happy. If you have to keep trying to tell and show your happy …. It’s obvious you’re not 😉

Reactions: 8
I have zero idea how she affords it all? Did she spent all of Craig's inheritance and that's why theve split I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
0AAE692C-684F-443C-91D6-235D965F3D84.jpeg

why is she dressed like this?!
when you are working in the office at 9am
But go to the gym first and realised you’ve forgotten half your work clothes…! It looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she not mentioned the tummy tuck either? The TT tummy button is a dead giveaway 🙄

Her style is ridiculous she’s not 14 she’s fkin 40

Reactions: 5
I have zero idea how she affords it all? Did she spent all of Craig's inheritance and that's why theve split I wonder.
She’s apparently got a huge team under her with the travel sham so will be earning a couple of £k a month from that.

Reactions: 2
Yeah if she’s got a decent amount of team in her travel scheme then she’ll do quite well out of it. Plus, her son is grown up and working now, any income is literally her own now. I’d be considerably better off if my kids were grown up lol. Everything she earns is all for herself. It’s the amount of annual leave she must have that I cannot wrap my head around.

Reactions: 4
She is a HR manager - they all look after their own with annual leave etc - she'll be on the max and then some

Reactions: 1
Subtle hint at her single status… CD earrings and saying how she loves things with her initials on … 🤔
I don’t get the cloak & dagger of it all. Shes single according to her facebook, why not just address it on instagram and draw a line under it? If they are no longer together just come out with it and stop all this juvenile thinly veiled not so subtle hinting at it.

Reactions: 7
She’s also changed her style page name
She’ll be loving this attention on here

• Haha
I noticed the single hint too with the earrings…. 28th May is her and Craigy boys wedding anniversary so wonder if she’ll acknowledge that?

She’s the kind of attention seeking twit that would have a divorce party or go on a divorce hen party

• Haha
Single dog parenting statement and a close up of her mummy makeover tummy tuck and boob job. Does she know that was insta she posted to and not tinder? Desperate for the attention much?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must have missed something cos this isne ma joab ( if you know our mario this makes sense ) when did this tummy tuck happen?

Reactions: 3
If she has had one then good on her. If I didn’t have a brood that rob me daily I’d have one too. Would need the gastric band first tho 🤣

Tell me yer man has got caught lost way too many bets dipping his great aunties birthday card without telling me
So aye ma wee pals am hinking its wee teeny toaty chezza thats been getting the Boaby elsewhere otherwise she wouldnt be posting her pity party for 1 on repeat

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7