Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…she has lay at the side of the pool leaning back while her pal walks towards her filming her 😂😂😂 I cannot cope, how is she not mortified!
Now I love wee insta pic like the rest of us… but come on she thinks she’s an influencer. I cannot watch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her poor wean - he must be mortified but at the same time feel sorry for her as she’s on her own, no man and clearly having some sort of mid life crisis!
Anyone know what big Craigyboy is up to?

Reactions: 2
She’s obv lost weight, I’m not sure about the tummy tuck, I think it’s just been the heart break diet where you can’t eat, and she’s at the gym all the time… so if she has just split up with her man and posted normal pics, everyone would be like you look good etc… but she’s posting Asif she’s having some sort of mental breakdown, she’s almost 40 and the constant pics in the mirror, the close ups of her boobs etc it’s weird behaviour. I think even her pals will be laughing to themselves thinking what is she doing! I’m sure as time goes on she will look back and be like omg why was I acting like that. As it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Im confused - last I watched her stories a few days ago she wqs with her pal and they were going to palma? Now she’s on her own ? In Tenerife

Oh god, her latest story of ‘oh my bikini is falling down’ no hen it isnae it’s just you wanting to get your belly on the gram again. So mortifying!
I do wonder if her friend is thinking out your phone away and stop getting me on your stories as if it was me that’s what I’d be thinking!
she’s acting like she’s an influencer… grow up you’re almost 40!

• Haha
Im confused - last I watched her stories a few days ago she wqs with her pal and they were going to palma? Now she’s on her own ? In Tenerife
No she went tenners on her own a few weeks ago amd shes now in Benidorm with her pal/family member

💯% tummy tuck. Don't get me wrong, she looks great after it but these instahuns that peddle their ketones, riba meals and gym visits that then keep their tummy tuck all hush-hush just make themselves seem like liars. It's her business what she does and what she shares, but they shouldnt make out its been solely the gym because it hasn't. Their followers will then be feeling tit wondering why it doesn't work for them.

IMG-20230504-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230504-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20230504-WA0008.jpg

Look how deep the line is when she's standing with her pal. Standard tummy tuck line that's seen after lipo and tummy tuck. When sitting down you can see the wishbone line from belly button upwards which is another telltale sign of tummy tuck.

Reactions: 3
When are we thinking she had this tummy tuck as I feel she’s not really taken a break from insta in a good while? Like I’d imagine you need some down time after that.

Reactions: 4
There was a gap when she wasn't talking into her stories for a while last year so I'm guessing then.

Safe to say she would have had the annual leave for recovery anyway since she's never working anymore

How the hell is she managing to get so much annual leave? Does she have shares in the company she is ‘HR’ for 🧐? She’s barely ever there! Also away to London next weekend AGAIN! What’s the point in her having animals?
---
Also can anyone shed some light on what the catch is with these travel programmes? Are they actually worthwhile for saving money on travel? Or is it just lining con-artists pockets with the one off fee and monthly subscription charge 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How the hell is she managing to get so much annual leave? Does she have shares in the company she is ‘HR’ for 🧐? She’s barely ever there! Also away to London next weekend AGAIN! What’s the point in her having animals?
---
Also can anyone shed some light on what the catch is with these travel programmes? Are they actually worthwhile for saving money on travel? Or is it just lining con-artists pockets with the one off fee and monthly subscription charge 😅
At least the 4th weekend on the trot she has dumped her pets, they are just an accessory to her, like everything else she does it's a 1 minute wonder so aye

Reactions: 3
---
She can’t possibly still be working her HR job. Shes away somewhere every week at the moment. Unless shes off on paid sick leave… because of the “stress” of her marriage going off the rails…?!

Reactions: 6
Anyone ever checked companies house for her? Surely this travel malarkey is via a self employed status as its just a standard MLM scheme?!

This is her monthly bonus alone as a “three star director”

Plus some other information here