Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ridiculous sized TV on the crappily painted walls is giving drug dealer vibes. . .
---
That growth on her coupon is huge also.
If you zoom in you can see blackness round the front door, that wall is a mess. I’m not dissing council houses but I bet that house is on a council estate in a high rise block

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that a high chair in the back ground???
Ohh I never noticed this before but you’re right! You can see the reflection in the TV. God didn’t think she’d go to being the step mum after coming out of a marriage… wonder how that’s going for her…

Ohh I never noticed this before but you’re right! You can see the reflection in the TV. God didn’t think she’d go to being the step mum after coming out of a marriage… wonder how that’s going for her…
She obviously manifested, she wrote in a wee book and asked an angel who sent her a wee feather and boom shes living in a crack den in london playing step mum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's no that tall 🤔🤣
Must be that London air adding over a foot to her height 😂
---
This is probably why she’s in london all the time can’t see him giving up his life down there if he’s got a wee baby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she got her teeth done… I remember she had braces or something. You’d think she’d have got some composite to fix that front tooth that she insists in sticking her tongue through.
Yet another belly top. You’re 40 hen put it away!
That was the plan but guessing since she's in London 90% of time it's not happening!

Wee tiny tootie Cheryl’s holidays really have dried up, all she does is try to sell her pyramid holiday scheme and walk about london showing us places she probably wants to live in but is slumming it somewhere with the boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wee tiny tootie Cheryl’s holidays really have dried up, all she does is try to sell her pyramid holiday scheme and walk about london showing us places she probably wants to live in but is slumming it somewhere with the boyfriend
She's in Nelson Mandela House 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else see this today and wonder if she was talking about A? As her and big Craigy boy broke up over a year ago nah?

Oh and it drive anyone else nuts how she always needs to mention the size she’s bought when trying clothes on etc. this is an XS or an 8 and still too big… shut up hen!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see this today and wonder if she was talking about A? As her and big Craigy boy broke up over a year ago nah?

Oh and it drive anyone else nuts how she always needs to mention the size she’s bought when trying clothes on etc. this is an XS or an 8 and still too big… shut up hen!
Defo talking about big craigy

Reactions: 1
So she’s back up here and going on a McGill bus, wonder if she’s taking A sighting seeing and slumming it on a bus rather than take the bran d new car she got not that long ago

• Haha