Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals ...is the wee vain gremlin still doing her HR job does anyone ? She is posting every minute her usual quotes fae mad lorna the shape shifter who is also responsible for other Scottish tiktokers marion etc. I really dont know why she has them pets she is away from home the past few weekends and it looks like Roma as papped out on the landing on an old duvet. I wonder if the terraced townhouse will be up for sale next ,with cara being handed back and bank accounts getting closed🤔 where is her mother in all this she never mentions her so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 6
Youd think she would get that massive boil/mole/pluke removed from her chin. It’s massive

Reactions: 2
That’s her ‘addressed’ her split 😂
She made it so obvious from over sharing every detail to zero zilch kapesh ...you got to take the rough with the smooth wee gremlin, I'm not buying into this new chapter tit she seems to be desperately unhappy trying to chase a high hence out with the girls every opportunity, big Craigys inheritance must have been spunked on CJ ironing initials so aye ma wee Pocket pals ...we see you getting rattled wae the tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't want to discuss specifics. Shocking. She has discussed everything else. Anyone would like she had someone something to hide.

Like the real size of her bum in Holly Jordans travel reel coz she can't photoshop that 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m glad she’s finally given an explanation over the split … it stops all the drama surrounding it.

Reactions: 2
Oh my
. maybe you have a bespoke block ,try looking on an anonymous igviewer see if you can see wee quasimodo
I've been blocked 😂 wtf, bit random esp as I'm sure I seen her stories yest/last few days. Why not just block me from her whole ig not just stories? I didnt even know that was a thing!
---
I've been blocked 😂 wtf, bit random esp as I'm sure I seen her stories yest/last few days. Why not just block me from her whole ig not just stories? I didnt even know that was a thing!
If this is a thing then I'm defo deleting her from Instagram, she ain't keeping me as a follower but hiding stories. Sneaky sneaky wee toaty chezza

Reactions: 4
She'll be fuming that tattlers have tattled on her before her big attention seeking sympathy announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be fuming that tattlers have tattled on her before her big attention seeking sympathy announcement
Totally this hen we knew afore she did...this is what I despise about these grifters portray a perfect lavish lifestyle, this wee fanny Wont cant cook and has cleaners in despite working from home.
And what rips ma knitting is when she says you0 could save £2000 on your holiday but who has who 2000 in their account in the first place to save, all coming from the wee gremlin in her mid terraced townhouse so aye
And while we are here cheryl whats your thoughts on
Riba
Ketones
Honey darling
Ziri
Cocktail company
To name but a few..she is just a wee greedy gremlin and typical of what social media attracts so aye

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she is dying to show off the new car 👀😅 she’s done stories in it constantly… can’t remember much from inside the Audi. She loves to brag - such an unflattering quality!

Reactions: 5