Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it she has ditched her HR job to do the pyramid travel agency!?

Reactions: 1
Still has the FT HR job apparently

she’s so smug. Those mindful manifesting days she’s been going on are no cheap either

I never used to get the bragging comments, maybe cause I’m a nosey bastard so didn’t mind when she over shared but lately? I’m now in agreement. If it’s not the luxury holidays, it’s the repeated belly pics or how she’s now living in the gym.

Such an unlikeable account now. Why would people want to follow a page that has someone posting mirror selfies eye fckin themselves and their progress at the gym, every.single.post. BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I never used to get the bragging comments, maybe cause I’m a nosey bastard so didn’t mind when she over shared but lately? I’m now in agreement. If it’s not the luxury holidays, it’s the repeated belly pics or how she’s now living in the gym.

Such an unlikeable account now. Why would people want to follow a page that has someone posting mirror selfies eye fckin themselves and their progress at the gym, every.single.post. BORING.
Absolutely ...I dont feel the need to tell anyone I'm at the gym nevermind take a picture of it or closing my rings, there must be something lacking in her life to be this needy, so aye ma wee pals and so forth

Reactions: 4
She absolutely rips my knitting
She gives mean girl vibes - pretending she’s nice but I bet she’s awful in real life

My goodness, if this lassie was chocolate she'd eat herself! I've seen more of her body recently than my own!

Surely she must have given up the day job now as she never seems to be working! Either that or has the best annual leave policy possible

• Haha
no wedding ring …… she’ll come out an say her fingers are swelled or some shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No wedding ring on and the song choice on her latest post 👀 interesting
I'd been wondering where sticky fingers had gone. She always seems to be away with the new pals. Maybe he's got the tag for stealing out the cards 🤐😂

• Haha
Just found this lastnight lol! She has deleted all pics of them on her page? Not a trace of him…

• Haha