Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised at the the sunscreen she's using. I think I will give that one a miss cause it's not working great! She looks burnt, old and badly sun damaged

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised at the the sunscreen she's using. I think I will give that one a miss cause it's not working great! She looks burnt, old and badly sun damaged
The sun damage wee teeny toaty has is shocking, being a ginge she really needs be mindful, what's the rush/competion to get the best tan and its obvious big sticky fingers craigy has been smashing the sunbeds so aye nae debates oan ma post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pointless talking story’s giving me the bleeping ick & the constantly touching the glasses. Please stop , used to like her but she irritates the life out me now 🤣so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The pointless talking story’s giving me the bleeping ick & the constantly touching the glasses. Please stop , used to like her but she irritates the life out me now 🤣so bad
Same hen she rips ma knitting, she reads here so knows it grates on people. Pulling at her hair and face and mouth , that's just for starters...then today outdoor shoes on her bedroom carpet so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 2
Same hen she rips ma knitting, she reads here so knows it grates on people. Pulling at her hair and face and mouth , that's just for starters...then today outdoor shoes on her bedroom carpet so aye ma wee pals

You crack me up 😂 I always read ur posts with a wee accent in my head 🤣 using her patter tho 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry. She’s grating on me more and more. Why the duck is she writing a letter to herself manifesting for the next year 🙄 I didn’t realise there was actually twats that fell for tit like that. I have never followed some one so far up her own arse xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg how much is she trying to flash her boobs in that pink cardigan. She’s loving herself more and more these days, her eye
Sight must be as bad as she makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg how much is she trying to flash her boobs in that pink cardigan. She’s loving herself more and more these days, her eye
Sight must be as bad as she makes out
Aye pure eye bleeping her wee teeny bloaty self, I wish she would stfu about the travel mlm..saying why should people let her get the commission, surely if it was that big of a money spinner why pass it to others.

Reactions: 3
Aye pure eye bleeping her wee teeny bloaty self, I wish she would stfu about the travel mlm..saying why should people let her get the commission, surely if it was that big of a money spinner why pass it to others.
Cos she makes the £££ off people signing up 🤦🏻‍♀️

But if she was booking holiday for them she would get commission or am I missing something?
Yeah she does but the actual regular income is from her signing up people. She gets something like £3 a month from each (as well as an initial sign up amount) and has 1000 approx under her. That’s a nice wee earner. No wonder she’s jotting off everywhere.

Reactions: 1
Seems to be a bit “nippy” inside chez
Not brave enough to wear in the gym but confident enough to put on a public platform to invite compliments about her teeny toaty hips so aye ma wee pals ...the thirst is real with wee chezza

• Haha
Reactions: 6