Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valentines card looks really generic, no big balloon show or anything like she usually does. Very very understated for our wee teeny chezza Could be a card from a friend for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'll have bought it for herself from the dog or something.

Actually, I'll bet its from the fairlie curved parcel for galentines.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'll have bought it for herself from the dog or something.

Actually, I'll bet its from the fairlie curved parcel for galentines.
Definitely!! LOL. Hes ran out of winnings aunties bday money and inheritance shes over him lmao

• Haha
I got the feeling he was a bit of a drinker, he just had that ‘look’ to his face… the puffiness and bloated look. Wonder if maybe it just got a bit much and wee Chezza couldn’t face his sweaty little face any more.

Big Craigy has probably been reading here. Seen that he gets a complete ROASTING and told teenie weenie totatie Cheryl to get him aff her insta 😂

• Haha
Big Craigy has probably been reading here. Seen that he gets a complete ROASTING and told teenie weenie totatie Cheryl to get him aff her insta 😂
Yer probably right ma wee pal big sticky fingers looks like her son alongside dylan so aye nae debates

They must have definitely split. He's not been seen for ages, she's not wearing her rings, all the attention seeking cryptic posts, no holidays with him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes 100% split from old sticky fingers Craig

You don’t go to the effort of wiping all trace of your husband from instagram, take off your wedding rings, post endless tragic “inspirational” quotes about moving on/transforming into the best version of yourself etc unless you’ve split

Anyone got her/big craigy on socials to double check?? Like fb?
So I'm friends with one of her neighbours... scoop on the street is that Craig's car hasn't been parked there overnight for about a month or so. Seems to still pop by now and again though and leave again so isn't like he's working nights or something.

They are under the impression they've split.

• Wow
Defo something going on she cant resist bragging about her man and their designer gear and is normally always flashing her rock so us little people feel poor
---
Defo something going on she cant resist bragging about her man and their designer gear and is normally always flashing her rock so us little people feel poor

• Haha
He’s not been seen much at all since the holiday where the son was sharing the room iirc. He’s prob fed up of teeny toaty constantly on her phone or talking about the travel shite ma wee pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s not been seen much at all since the holiday where the son was sharing the room iirc. He’s prob fed up of teeny toaty constantly on her phone or talking about the travel shite ma wee pals.
Big Craigy probably had enough of having to put his baws in her Shein Gucci handbag when he enters the hoose so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ she looks like she’s chewing a nettle in that pic 😂 makes a change from chewing the tongue out her mouth in all her selfies though 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just my opinion. He’s cheated because he’s a big drip, wasn’t getting enough attention from chez. She doesn’t care because she’s carved out a wee money earner for herself and she’ll cope perfectly well on her own, no change to her materialistic lifestyle. Good riddance to sticky if he has cheated because they arseholes deserve to live in the gutter.

Just my opinion. He’s cheated because he’s a big drip, wasn’t getting enough attention from chez. She doesn’t care because she’s carved out a wee money earner for herself and she’ll cope perfectly well on her own, no change to her materialistic lifestyle. Good riddance to sticky if he has cheated because they arseholes deserve to live in the gutter.
Good luck to her if that’s the case! She definitely seems to be living her best life with or without him.