Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers when her and big Craigy broke up. She was awww get to spend quality time with her son blah, blah blah just me and him the first time in years. First sniff of her hole and wooosh she's off... Can't help but think she'll be back up the road soon when this new BF gets fed up with her.... #teamcraigy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg why does she fidget so much. Can’t even take in anything she’s saying cause she’s moving about and touching everything every second

Reactions: 4
Baby or house was first thing i thought, maybe moving down london with big A, Dylan out on his arse now shes got him a new daddy!

Reactions: 3
What’s up with her eye? Pure droopy and she’s so bleeping irritating

• Haha
Big Craigy has just been posted on the Facebook page are we dating the same guy, asking if he’s a catfish. Someone has basically sign posted straight to tattle saying he was a gambling addict & stole money from his family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Big Craigy has just been posted on the Facebook page are we dating the same guy, asking if he’s a catfish. Someone has basically sign posted straight to tattle saying he was a gambling addict & stole money from his family
No way!!!! What a brass neck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think wee tiny totie Cheryl hangs about herself doing all this sighting seeing in London

• Haha
Is she still with the London boyfriend? I think her life looks quite sad and out of sorts at the moment. No holidays whatsoever, or holiday chat. Actually feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Is she still with the London boyfriend? I think her life looks quite sad and out of sorts at the moment. No holidays whatsoever, or holiday chat. Actually feel a bit sorry for her.
Literally just thinking the same thing!

Reactions: 1