Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals … no been on for ages. Still see our Chez zipping roon the Kingdom of Renfrew ; canny look at her page. Just catching up on the comments, you lassies giving me life 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hiya ma wee pals … no been on for ages. Still see our Chez zipping roon the Kingdom of Renfrew ; canny look at her page. Just catching up on the comments, you lassies giving me life 😘
Aye hen she is still posting pics of a gym which is an improvement of her closing her rings oan her watch so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ffs, mind that exciting time? Couldn’t wait to see if our wee pal had closed her rings … what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder if our wee pal will be declaring the LV bag at customs on the way home 🌚🌚
Probs not … most likely fake with a big C on it so totaty pal doesn’t get it lost

Uhh the tongue it’s on nearly every photo, I screen shot and zoomed in to check 🤣 why is she doing it.? Mrs meldrum does the same
Apparently makes your photos more relaxed having your tongue behind your teeth 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
“We should be lifting each other up and not trying to out shine each other”…she says, as she has a million stories up showing off her trips of a lifetime, expensive purchases and telling us how this is her 10000 holiday to date and 2nd trip to Disney in 8 weeks. YAWN.

She surely can’t be that delusional to realise how much of a hypocrite she sounds 🤦🏼‍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“We should be lifting each other up and not trying to out shine each other”…she says, as she has a million stories up showing off her trips of a lifetime, expensive purchases and telling us how this is her 10000 holiday to date and 2nd trip to Disney in 8 weeks. YAWN.

She surely can’t be that delusional to realise how much of a hypocrite she sounds 🤦🏼‍
Don’t be silly, our wee pal has MANIFESTED this life by writing it in a wee notepad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So many jurnees she has taken us on.so aye

Anyone else notice how teeny bloaty chezza pokes her tongue out when she turns?
Came on to say the exact same thing. The composite bonding she got has not eased her insecurities

whole face is lopsided

• Haha
Many pics she going to post of her belly! Tho k Iv seen her belly more over last few months than Iv seen my own! Second hand embarrassment for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Many pics she going to post of her belly! Tho k Iv seen her belly more over last few months than Iv seen my own! Second hand embarrassment for her
She is thirsty for compliments thats for sure,what are we supposed to be looking at the clothes...the thighs.. the fake designer trainers gie us a clue teeny toaty chezza

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her page is SO boring now. I thought she had a specific page for her travel rubbish. Why is she posting about it constantly on her home account? I’ve just unfollowed.