Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she absolutely rates herself doesn’t she?! Which is laughable. Shes a wee goblin. Shes the love child of Nicola Sturgeon & Wee Jimmy Krankie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The big yin has a history of gambling does he not? Defos looks like a drinker, those addictions seem to go hand in hand with each other.

Reactions: 2
I never used to get the bragging comments, maybe cause I’m a nosey bastard so didn’t mind when she over shared but lately? I’m now in agreement. If it’s not the luxury holidays, it’s the repeated belly pics or how she’s now living in the gym.

Such an unlikeable account now. Why would people want to follow a page that has someone posting mirror selfies eye fckin themselves and their progress at the gym, every.single.post. BORING.
She’s 1000% had a tummy tuck, hence all the belly pictures!
---
She’s defo had her boobs and a tummy tuck… that’ll be why we are inundated with body pictures! We

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---
She’s defo had her boobs and a tummy tuck… that’ll be why we are inundated with body pictures! We
She’s open about her boobs. She’s had a reduction some time ago as they were massive and caused probs with her back etc.

She’s open about her boobs. She’s had a reduction some time ago as they were massive and caused probs with her back etc.
I agree she has gone from zero to hero , doing a mario with her sharing her bday wishes...attention seeking absolutely repulsed me so aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
Her pals just had hers done a few months back so she’s definitely jumped on the band wagon

No OTT insta share from her hubbys account for her birthday this year …. Even to the “home” account deffo split
Tits out holiday pics living her best life
No way are they together any more

Reactions: 6
Just waiting on the story of the failed marriage.
this is obviously the reason she’s stuck the gym for more than a few days. Oor tiny Cheryl usually gets bored easily an moved onto the next thing by now

Reactions: 2
Wit we thinking hens has big Craigy been dipping someone's birthday card money again or dipping his wick ? So aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 7