Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s got that diastis recti - she’s got the classic line down the centre and those pics with the green thirst trap outfit on really look like her muscles are separated. We know she’s had a tummy tuck for the pregnancy shelf but that scar is obviously horizontal and down below but that’s a classic diastis recti line

Reactions: 2
I genuinely can’t believe a 40 year acts and wears what she does 😂. Absolutely cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s got that diastis recti - she’s got the classic line down the centre and those pics with the green thirst trap outfit on really look like her muscles are separated. We know she’s had a tummy tuck for the pregnancy shelf but that scar is obviously horizontal and down below but that’s a classic diastis recti line
I'm sure she would have mentioned it especially as anyone who challenges her to ask if it's a tummy tuck gets blocked, it would have been a perfect time to explain what the obvious scar is and she would have kept any credibility of doing it all in her own thru exercise so aye ma wee pal

Reactions: 1
Surely her pals husbands must think why is my wife friends with her? It’s so cringe ! Her constant insta stories eye bleeping herself are unbelievable! To think she is almost 40 walking around with that belly out constantly is nuts. I honestly can’t tell you the last time I seen a pic of her with something where she didn’t have half her body on show. Cover yourself up woman - naebody wants to see it. Well apart from A🫶🏼 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure she would have mentioned it especially as anyone who challenges her to ask if it's a tummy tuck gets blocked, it would have been a perfect time to explain what the obvious scar is and she would have kept any credibility of doing it all in her own thru exercise so aye ma wee pal
It’s not a scar though - it’s just a dent line in her stomach and further up it’s slightly deeper it just reminds me of that abdominal muscle separating thing

Reactions: 1
No one gives a duck about your extra leg room… and thought she was supposed to be so teeny tiny polly bleeping pocket size so why you want extra leg room leave it for us normal sized humans please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scottish Steph on tiktok shows you her tummy scars from hers and the belly button is exactly the same as wee chez

Hiya ma wee pals am still in disbelief that she bought her best pal a holiday to palma but she has to take her, wee gremlin will make it all about her also .

• Haha
Not any mention of A 🫶🏽 in a long time eh? Wonder if he’s ran for the hills… seen the light and realised she’s an embarrassment? 40 with the gut hanging out at any opportunity. I’d love to know what her work colleagues think of her.
also still dying to know what really happened between her and big Craigy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m cringing a little for her on this London trip - just seems she is trying to ‘fit in’ to the crowd.

Reactions: 5
Not any mention of A 🫶🏽 in a long time eh? Wonder if he’s ran for the hills… seen the light and realised she’s an embarrassment? 40 with the gut hanging out at any opportunity. I’d love to know what her work colleagues think of her.
also still dying to know what really happened between her and big Craigy.
He probably managed to cut himself free from the ties she used to fasten him to the bed. How else could she keep him interested in listening to her manifestation shite….

• Haha
Reactions: 4