Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& that’s the end of the Zara cargos. I could have told u that in the last photo… looked like she couldn’t breathe! Alll fine & well being in a smaller size but only if u can fkn breath in them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
October and the gut is still out… feel invested in how far into autumn / winter we get before she covers the thing up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So wee teeny toaty chezza has been on an extended booty call to london .....and again her attitude to her dog and cat is disgusting...these insta cunts who use their dog for clout but suddenly become an inconvenience when it comes to holidays etc so aye ma wee pocket pals
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like some people not happy on her wee travel group. Are they ganging up or waking up? Wee brother always sharing 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh she has now referred to him as her boyfriend - is that the first she has done that? I wonder if she will move to London… surely not with her boy being up here?

Oh she has now referred to him as her boyfriend - is that the first she has done that? I wonder if she will move to London… surely not with her boy being up here?
Her boy doesn’t even live with her now, no need for her to be tied to living here.

I can’t believe she’s basically rubbished what her PT has gave her. She worked with that woman and then her travel pals husband for months but now chucked them to the kerb in favour of the Beau.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s basically rubbished what her PT has gave her. She worked with that woman and then her travel pals husband for months but now chucked them to the kerb in favour of the Beau.
I wonder if she manifested Big Barry and got the wish version with A so aye
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m saying this as someone who used to enjoy her page, I think she’s lost the plot a bit 😳

Reactions: 6