Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one gives a duck you have a cleaner…. All boast boast boast with this one. Read the room, lots of people are still struggling financially and with Christmas coming its extra pressure for people and shes going on about booking a Christmas clean 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the hands heart emoji in different colours to represent her and “A” for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her pets dumped on someone again 😡
---
So she’s back down in London, wonder if she’s staying in the boyfriend house or a hotel??
Totally this another bleep who should never own a dog, it gets dispatched elsewhere when it doesnt fit in with the lifestyle, just look at her behaviour over the past couple of years...loving her home and big Craigy and her hot tub and nala and riba and ziri etc to now take all cryptic posts sporting her tummy tuck begging for the 🍆...erratic is my opinion and she looked so uncomfortable & out of her depth at big Barry's looking for approval (hostage vibes)

Reactions: 4
Miss independent sure does run to A a lot. Before we know it she’ll be moving to London to be with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve deleted it as I’ve done a bit of digging and he’s got a stunning wife and kids … don’t want the guy roped in to the gossip 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve deleted it as I’ve done a bit of digging and he’s got a stunning wife and kids … don’t want the guy roped in to the gossip 🤣🤣
I said this earlier that imagine he had a whole different life 😂
---
No - he doesn’t look the same as the guy caught in the background of ourluxtravels birthday dinner
She said she was waiting on A did she not? I think she’s staying in a hotel

Hiya ma wee pocket pals wee teeny toaty chezza is awfy quiet on the A front and her past few posts have been her covering her face looking like she is greeting, nae gym pics so maybe she has expired her use my date for booty calls to london so aye ma wee pals nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hiya ma wee pocket pals wee teeny toaty chezza is awfy quiet on the A front and her past few posts have been her covering her face looking like she is greeting, nae gym pics so maybe she has expired her use my date for booty calls to london so aye ma wee pals nanite
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head ma wee pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon her and A have split up with her recent posts and she’s back on the old tinder - swipe right 👉

• Haha
I reckon her and A have split up with her recent posts and she’s back on the old tinder - swipe right 👉
She’s put up a wee pic just to show you’re wrong 😘
Surely the Spex folk have actual pals they could’ve invited to the awards instead of some IG wannabe