Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anyone with their hair down in the gym, it would be stuck to my head in a hot sweaty mess, and I would think dangerous but this wee rodent is constantly begging for attention, big Craigy your well out of it so aye hold you power

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Was she not with a different PT like 2 weeks ago?
Yeah but this will be a freebie, like everything else she rinses ...riba, ziri ,zoi skincare etc ....she keeps posting that she doesnt care what people think of her but clearly she does otherwise why post it, living her best life then greeting into her duvet, she is a wee rodent parasite so aye ma wee pal

Reactions: 9
Hiya ma,wee pals how urr we...your gonna attract lots of male attention you wee fanny as let's face it all your posts scream desperation...your gonna get men message you when you parade yourself dressed like a 18 year old wee lassie, her account is so boring its either other peoples quotes, punting her travel business or scantily clad selfies, she says dylan is grown up and not tied at home...you have a cat and a dog you wee gremlin, that dog was just an accessory so much so you now pay someone to walk her whilst you work from home sat pouting into your phone eyefucking yourself so aye get in the bin...kapeesh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These people who talk about manifesting and signs kill me…see if you’re singling out a specific item i.e. a magpie, OF COURSE you’re going to look out for and notice them more. They’re not flocking to you hen, you’re obsessed with spotting them so naturally will notice them more than someone who doesn’t give a tit about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol. I’m warming to her travel destinations. I want a holiday.

Reactions: 2
Shes hunting...
Tinder??
---
These people who talk about manifesting and signs kill me…see if you’re singling out a specific item i.e. a magpie, OF COURSE you’re going to look out for and notice them more. They’re not flocking to you hen, you’re obsessed with spotting them so naturally will notice them more than someone who doesn’t give a tit about them.
Haha 100 percent this, but why does she always want to see 1 magpie when it’s 2 for luck. I’m skipping by her stories now as she bores me
---
Lol. I’m warming to her travel destinations. I want a holiday.
I messaged her for a holiday she signposted me to someone else in that scam who quoted me a lot more that my travel agent was and was a good bit out of where I was wanting to go

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Walk your dog you lazy little bleep,spends hours in the gym but pays someone to walk her dug, what happened to closing yer rings ginger gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if this is about Craigs new gf what a horrible mean thing to say about someone… ESPECIALLY when she’s always banging on about woman supporting woman etc! Plus imagine being almost 40 and aiming status to your ex’s new partner! Always get the mean girl vibe off her anyway, but that just proves it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6