Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get why anyone would sign up to her travel programme thing! She’s advertising a saving of 651 for a family holiday by joining it. But you’ve to pay 150 one off fee then 30 odd quid a month. Most people are lucky enough to manage one family holiday a year so I’m making that a saving of like 150 on that holiday. Am I missing something? 😂

Reactions: 4
God she’s a thirsty witch eh …. I’ve seen her body more than I’ve seen my own 🙄 put your droopy boobs away hen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m always surprised at how much these insta females go on about their “new man” when they’re in a situation like this. Haven’t they learned anything from the last one? Best to keep 🤐 even if you think he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Stop trying to prove a point to your ex (and whoever else) and stay private. It will be less embarrassing for you when it goes tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasnt she bleating on earlier this week all her Photographers pals are away this weekend and now she has magiced up a new pal, she is definitely throwing breadcrumbs at this new alleged fellas mentioning last weekend and 2 weeks time albeit it I'm tiny font so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 2
The toilet photo is so badly editted/filtered it’s actually hilarious. A normal person wouldn’t fit in the cubicles they have been made so narrow 😂.

Reactions: 1
She’s going in hard with the new man. Hardly keeping him private when every other story is about him 😂

Also it seems she can’t wear an outfit without showing her belly these days.

She’s going in hard with the new man. Hardly keeping him private when every other story is about him 😂

Also it seems she can’t wear an outfit without showing her belly these days.
Her tummy tuck looks like her cleavage so aye

• Haha
belly hanging out for breakfast with your teenage son…. Classy 🙄
Thought the exact same thing. Poor son, going out for breakfast with his maws belly hanging out! He must be mortified!
---
Wasnt she bleating on earlier this week all her Photographers pals are away this weekend and now she has magiced up a new pal, she is definitely throwing breadcrumbs at this new alleged fellas mentioning last weekend and 2 weeks time albeit it I'm tiny font so aye ma wee pals
I’m assuming he lives down south. Why she’s been going to London often? But how likely is it that will work out for her with them not seeing each other often and her not being able to keep her belly at bay. Will be over quicker than it started!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone tell me what this line down her stomach is?! Surely if it’s a tummy tuck she would hide it? Or say she had one. I don’t understand it, never seen anyone with it before

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how many selfies a 40year old woman takes of herself. I wonder who this new man is/how they met etc. Can’t wait for the big reveal 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got big craigys socials? Want a swatch of the big yin who was binned off as soon as the inheritance was spent 😂
---
Someone tell me what this line down her stomach is?! Surely if it’s a tummy tuck she would hide it? Or say she had one. I don’t understand it, never seen anyone with it before
This is what I can’t wrap my head around, if it is, why is she showing it off like a 16 year old in a crop top?