Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparklesnest_16 because the other day her son and husband got tested for covid as they had symptoms. Her sons results came back quickly and were negative so she and her HUSBAND drove him back home with his kids as he had stayed with them over Christmas. She did an Instagram story on the way back, they’d stopped at a McDonald’s, she went in and used the toilet and she said in her stories that she sent her husband into the restaurant to get food/drink. I wish I’d screen recorded her! Then 24 hours later his results came back positive!!!! She’s not rung the restaurant to tell them they’ve possibly infected the staff and other customers. Someone messaged her to say what she did was wrong and she denied it saying he only went in to use the toilet and it was empty so no one at risk. An absolute lie! I’ve had to sit on my hands not to message her and I know other people on Instagram are reeling with her too, fuming she’s not addressed what they did. She keeps banging on about how they have to isolate now for ten days, you shouldn’t have left the house woman until he had his results!!!!

They even mixed with her elderly parents who live in an annex on their property when her husband and son had symptoms, and both parents tested positive too. Ridiculous!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sparklesnest16 is an absolute disgrace. She’s giving out *advice* to everyone on her stories about COVID, whilst she and her husband broke the rules at the weekend. She clearly stated on her stories that Rob (her hubby) wasn’t well and was waiting on a COVID test result, and he drove them on a 4 hour round trip to take her son and grandsons home. He 100% should not have left the house AT ALL never mind going in to a McDonald’s to order food because the drive in queue was too long!
They need to inform the restaurant immediately as they have put all their staff at risk. Utterly selfish, self absorbed, entitled pair of pricks. They should be reported on their local police COVID breach of rules website.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sparklesnest16 is an absolute disgrace. She’s giving out *advice* to everyone on her stories about COVID, whilst she and her husband broke the rules at the weekend. She clearly stated on her stories that Rob (her hubby) wasn’t well and was waiting on a COVID test result, and he drove them on a 4 hour round trip to take her son and grandsons home. He 100% should not have left the house AT ALL never mind going in to a McDonald’s to order food because the drive in queue was too long!
They need to inform the restaurant immediately as they have put all their staff at risk. Utterly selfish, self absorbed, entitled pair of pricks. They should be reported on their local police COVID breach of rules website.
Omg thank you!!! It’s not just me who’s angry about her. Someone on Tattle messaged her and asked why Rob went into McDonald’s and she lied saying he didn’t, he went to the toilet and no one was inside so no risk. I wish I’d screen recorded her, she’s a liar. On her stories at the weekend she said Rob had gone in to order food because the drive through queue was long, so how can she lie to someone saying that didn’t happen, how can she lie when it was on her stories. She’s a disgrace! Acting all high and mighty wanting to be the covid know it all. Didn’t even have the decency to inform the restaurant incase their staff now spread it to hundreds and their own families. She is disgusting doing that.

I wish she had her own thread on here. I bet so many others saw what we saw but he sparkles are too up her arse to speak up!

Reactions: 6
Omg thank you!!! It’s not just me who’s angry about her. Someone on Tattle messaged her and asked why Rob went into McDonald’s and she lied saying he didn’t, he went to the toilet and no one was inside so no risk. I wish I’d screen recorded her, she’s a liar. On her stories at the weekend she said Rob had gone in to order food because the drive through queue was long, so how can she lie to someone saying that didn’t happen, how can she lie when it was on her stories. She’s a disgrace! Acting all high and mighty wanting to be the covid know it all. Didn’t even have the decency to inform the restaurant incase their staff now spread it to hundreds and their own families. She is disgusting doing that.

I wish she had her own thread on here. I bet so many others saw what we saw but he sparkles are too up her arse to speak up!
She definitely said he went in to order on her stories, but neither of them should have even entered the premises to use the toilets either. They shouldn’t have left their home at all while waiting for a test result.
There was a thread on her once, but she cried on her stories and it got taken down!

Reactions: 5
Wait - how is this person even an interiors influencer? Is she influencing people how not to style their homes? 🤔

• Haha
She definitely said he went in to order on her stories, but neither of them should have even entered the premises to use the toilets either. They shouldn’t have left their home at all while waiting for a test result.
There was a thread on her once, but she cried on her stories and it got taken down!
Fgs she cried so it got removed. Many get upset but don’t have their threads removed so how does she have that power.

How convenient she is now saying she’s dizzy and needs to rest so won’t be on her stories, think she’s read here.

She shouldn’t have left her house, been in public toilets or ordering food because the Mcds drive through queue was too long. You’re a selfish liar Sparkles!

Wait - how is this person even an interiors influencer? Is she influencing people how not to style their homes? 🤔
😂😂😂 I know, it’s awful.

Reactions: 4
Fgs she cried so it got removed. Many get upset but don’t have their threads removed so how does she have that power.

How convenient she is now saying she’s dizzy and needs to rest so won’t be on her stories, think she’s read here.

She shouldn’t have left her house, been in public toilets or ordering food because the Mcds drive through queue was too long. You’re a selfish liar Sparkles!

😂😂😂 I know, it’s awful.
She most definitely does read here, as she was mentioned before on beckyshomesweethome thread and she went onto her stories to reply to us lot 😂 it was pretty funny 😂 as for her and her hubby stepping foot outside while waiting on results is absolutely disgusting and people like that is the reason why we are still in this tit show...quite obviously doesn’t give two fucks 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 8

😂😂😂 I know, it’s awful.
I think she needs more like 20k followers to have a thread these days if she’s that pathetic. They only allow threads for those with 10k if they have lots of social media channels and are deserving of it 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think she needs more like 20k followers to have a thread these days if she’s that pathetic. They only allow threads for those with 10k if they have lots of social media channels and are deserving of it 🤣
I see. I don’t know why Mrsmillershome has a thread then, she’s had one since 10k.

She most definitely does read here, as she was mentioned before on beckyshomesweethome thread and she went onto her stories to reply to us lot 😂 it was pretty funny 😂 as for her and her hubby stepping foot outside while waiting on results is absolutely disgusting and people like that is the reason why we are still in this tit show...quite obviously doesn’t give two fucks 😠
Exactly. She knows what she’s done is wrong, but to lie when someone confronted her. She had it on her stories she sent him into Mcds as the drive through was too long a wait. She hasn’t had the decency to let the restaurant know he’s positive either. Vile! And she’s why we are in a mess.

It's what I imagine Mrs Hinch’s nan's house would look like. How does she have 10k+ followers?!
She talks absolute drivel, her sparklers all love her and she thinks she’s an agony aunt. I found her when she was mentioned on the BeckyHomeSweetHome thread. I can’t believe anyone would want to watch her and enjoy it. She’s a complete know it all and obviously isn’t someone who thinks of others with what she’s done in the last few days.

I see. I don’t know why Mrsmillershome has a thread then, she’s had one since 10k.

Exactly. She knows what she’s done is wrong, but to lie when someone confronted her. She had it on her stories she sent him into Mcds as the drive through was too long a wait. She hasn’t had the decency to let the restaurant know he’s positive either. Vile! And she’s why we are in a mess.
She absolutely has to inform the McD’s restaurant, it’s mandatory, and at the very least it’s what we all collectively need to do to protect others.
What a vile, self-important, entitled cow she is.
All she cares about is her family, her *nest*, and her following numbers (not to be confused with her actual followers as individual people)

• Heart
She absolutely has to inform the McD’s restaurant, it’s mandatory, and at the very least it’s what we all collectively need to do to protect others.
All she cares about is her family, her *nest*, and her following numbers (not to be confused with her actual followers as individual people)
Well said. She’s so disgusting doing this, no fks given for anyone else. One person can spread it to hundreds, hope she’s proud.

Im just so shocked she lied to the person who messaged her, when we know what we saw on her stories at the weekend.

To add, if Sparkles has done nothing wrong then why’s she not addressed the ‘trolls’ talking about it and messaging her like she usually would. She would let rip on her stories. She’s well enough to post her adoring sparklers get well soon screenshots. Ego as big as the moon..

Reactions: 1
Sorry but OMG, she says Robs day 10 today so he could leave the house but she wouldn’t want him to incase he infected someone 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh the hypocrite lol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Sorry but OMG, she says Robs day 10 today so he could leave the house but she wouldn’t want him to incase he infected someone 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh the hypocrite lol.
I unfollowed her yesterday, and I hope loads more do too, lying witch!
Watched her latest stories, and jeez what a crock of tit saying her heart goes out to anyone who’s had COVID. My heart goes out to the poor unsuspecting staff at the McD’s they illegally went into!

• Heart
I unfollowed her yesterday, and I hope loads more do too, lying witch!
Watched her latest stories, and jeez what a crock of tit saying her heart goes out to anyone who’s had COVID. My heart goes out to the poor unsuspecting staff at the McD’s they illegally went into!
Yes!! And all the customers inside mcds, what a hypocritical woman she is wanting sympathy after the damage they likely have caused to other people.

Playing victim card because she knows damn well all her followers saw those stories.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.