Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she was genuinely seriously ill in hospital for weeks last Winter, and now she comes on with her fake feeble voice for content/sympathy. Her poor family went through hell last year, and now she’s using it as a distraction technique to avoid q’s about their blatant rule breaches. She has to inform the restaurant they went into, even if they didn’t have symptoms at the time and subsequently became ill (which wasn’t the case for Rob) it’s what we all have a duty to do. Track and trace can only work if establishments are informed that someone who’s tested positive has been in there.
She has the temerity to have a COVID highlight on her page, as if she’s providing some sort of service to people.
Vile, despicable witch!
Exactly. If it’s worse than flu you’d not be doing stories. With flu you can’t so why can you with covid. She said she’s been seriously unwell for 3-4 days, no it was yesterday or the night before she said she felt ill, she was lively and fine before then.

I didn’t follow her a year ago I don’t think but I’m sorry she was so unwell, I’m sorry her family have covid but she’s now trying to avoid any conversation about what they did at the weekend. She knows people are talking about it here and people saw what they did on her stories and are coming here to see if anyone else is as angry. She knows they could be reported if anyone knew where she lived (I don’t know where she lives but I wish I knew what Mcds it was lol) so she’s trying to deflect, Exactly she has a duty to inform them but what’s worse is they were waiting for his results so knew damn well what they were doing, so shes made this worse for herself.

She thinks she’s the covid queen and makes out she’s a martyr doing stories to help others not miss their symptoms being covid. Oh shut up woman.

Sorry but it’s the boy who cried wolf!
She is ALWAYS ill! Her daughter in law had a major accident and has a terrible brain injury and Tina comes on saying she has the same condition?!
She cannot bare anyone else having the limelight! The fake voice and acting skills this morning are humiliating. How don’t her family put a stop to this I will never know!
I agree. She may have a positive result but it seems like acting to me , saying she’s been ill 3-4 days, seriously unwell, what crap! No she hasn’t at all, she was fine and well 2 days ago saying she was fine. The woman lies and forgets her stories but those of us who watched her in McDonald’s car park know otherwise. This is why she’s blocking people watching her stories too.

Reactions: 1
Im sure it was Lakeside McDonald’s.
I still cannot believe they travelled 4 hours whilst waiting for a covid test result! Even if they didn’t leave the car - What if they had an accident and had to be helped on the roadside - she would be endangering passers by, paramedics and god knows who else. The fact that they nipped to the loo and her husband queued to get food is utterly disgusting! She ought to be ashamed of herself!
Also she’s absolutely baffled how she caught it because she had been bleaching everywhere.: just a thought Einstein but might it be when you sat shoulder to shoulder with him for 4 hours in an enclosed car breaking covid rules the day before he got his result? Just a thought!
I know,she’s quite simple isn’t she haha. You live with him of course you’ve caught it and Rob clearly goes out so he caught it out but I bet her son brought it from Essex. He tested negative but he clearly had it, many test negative when they actually have covid. More fool them letting their son come from a tier 4 area, mix with her elderly parents all Christmas then make them all ill.

Fga she’s so ill but she can do a covid symptom advert like she’s a fkin NHS helpline.

Did she mention lakeside on the screen recording?

This post! She has to be joking! She is in her element. Loves attention this one! Can’t be that ill to write all that tit and do 100 stories a day! It’s an insult to those who are genuinely ill!!
I know, saying she’s too ill to be on her screen and more ill than flu. Fk off you’re lapping this up love and what a hypocrit you are making out you’re helping others after what you’ve done breaking rules. Disgusting!

Reactions: 2
She looks ok to me .... drama queen.
I agree, that croaky voice she’s putting on. She hasn’t got a cough or sore throat. she may be positive but I don’t think she’s as bad as her family have been which is lucky. Wonder if the people in Mcds are as lucky.

Home with rose, so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. This woman’s life it’s just from the pages of a 50’s woman’s magazine. Everything is pastel coloured, perfect kids nothing is that perfect 🤢 my god she is trying so so hard to build her numbers though it’s embarrassing to watch
I can’t believe her house looks anything like that behind closed doors! Not with all those kids!

Sorry but someone who is genuinely ill doesn’t have 96 stories in 24 hours on Instagram!
The ironic thing is that her first story this morning says “I’m gonna keep it brief” 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry but someone who is genuinely ill doesn’t have 96 stories in 24 hours on Instagram!
The ironic thing is that her first story this morning says “I’m gonna keep it brief” 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
That last line 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously for a woman who had to crawl the stairs she did alright standing at that window all that time filming her son and his daughter.

I can’t cope with all the things stories reposting. Why repost get well messages, it’s such a big headed thing to do. She thinks she’s the fkin Queen or something. Also are these followers that stupid they can’t see the rules she blatantly broke at the weekend and see how wrong it is?. They all need to give their heads a wobble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she having a laugh. She’s not been out, she’s not been in contact with anyone, really Sparkles. Your husband got tested and the next day while waiting on his results you drove to Essex and he went into McDonald’s to order food and you used the toilet. It’s important people don’t go out with symptoms, she says 😂 She believes her own lies this woman 🤪

Oh who has inboxed and upset the bleeping queen!
Still making herself right rather than admitting she was 100% in the wrong for leaving her house whilst waiting for results!
She is about 65 years old.. bleeping own your mistakes instead of trying to gain even more sympathy!
And the croaky voice is humiliating 🤦🏽‍♀️
There we go she just admitted it on her last two stories that they broke covid rules. Someone needs to report her and they will get a £2000 fine. That’s all the evidence they need.
My friend was fined because she stopped on a dog walk in the park and was talking to a couple and got caught!
Hahahaha come on who messaged her? I’ve not watched her stories yet. Need to catch up.

OMG she’s admitted it? Good, she must now realise she can’t go lying. Everyone heard and saw the, do it.

Just saw, sorry but Tina you knew he was possibly infected as you got him tested but you STILL went into McDonald’s before getting his results. That is wrong and you know it, stop lying. You shouldn’t have gone in until his results were clear, which they weren’t. Own your tit.

I totally agree that woman is so FAKE IT PISSES ME RIGHT OFF

Sparklesnest duck right off your a drama we run and a horrible woman fake has my tit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hahahaha come on who messaged her? I’ve not watched her stories yet. Need to catch up.

OMG she’s admitted it? Good, she must now realise she can’t go lying. Everyone heard and saw the, do it.

Just saw, sorry but Tina you knew he was possibly infected as you got him tested but you STILL went into McDonald’s before getting his results. That is wrong and you know it, stop lying. You shouldn’t have gone in until his results were clear, which they weren’t. Own your tit.
Taken from NHS COVID website, you and your household must isolate until you get you test result. Unequivocal, they fucked up big time. And she broadcast it to her 10.7k sheep on her stories!

Attachments

• Heart
I totally agree that woman is so FAKE IT PISSES ME RIGHT OFF

Sparklesnest duck right off your a drama we run and a horrible woman fake has my tit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂😂 again though she played the feel sorry for me card despite faking up.

Taken from NHS COVID website, you and your household must isolate until you get you test result. Unequivocal, they fucked up big time. And she broadcast it to her 10.7k sheep on her stories!
Exactly yet she still twisted it to make out they were innocent, no love you went out knowing you shouldn’t.

Honestly that sparklesnest does it for more followers honestly she’s an absolute knob fake fake tacky horrible woman . disgusting 🤢 she makes me so mad I’ll not be on my stories today I’ve got covid 🖕13 hours later still posting what ever honestly people are losing there life’s 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Honestly that sparklesnest does it for more followers honestly she’s an absolute knob fake fake tacky horrible woman . disgusting 🤢 she makes me so mad I’ll not be on my stories today I’ve got covid 🖕13 hours later still posting what ever honestly people are losing there life’s 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Only followed her yesterday had to get rid today !!! Melts my brain.

• Haha
She’s posted over 130 stories today. So many that the first ones from this morning when she says she will only be on briefly have disappeared!
she is acting like shes doing national service talking about the new symptoms and them being different from the first strain of cough,temperate and loss or change of senses..
They’ve been banging on about the flu like symptoms on every news outlet for weeks and weeks now. She’s acting like it’s new news that must be spread far and wide from her majesty of Sparklesnest!!!!
She’s a vile piece of tit. There’s no other words for her. 1100 people lost their lives today and she is doing her fake croaky voice with her stupid filters wearing children’s pyjamas and lapping up the attention.
Her recent stories addressing McDonald’s gate tells you everything you need to know about her. Selfish, manipulative, immature, spoilt c**t!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She rambles for tens of stories. Shut up woman. How did you not know you could get it off packaging, we’ve known that since March. You aren’t educating anyone.

She’s posted over 130 stories today. So many that the first ones from this morning when she says she will only be on briefly have disappeared!
she is acting like shes Doing national service talking about the new symptoms and them being different from the first strain of cough,temperate and loss or change of senses..
They’ve been banging on about the flu like symptoms on every news outlet for weeks and weeks now. She’s acting like it’s new news that must be spread far and wide from her majesty of Sparklesnest!!!!
She’s a vile piece of tit. There’s no other words for her. 1100 people lost their lives today and she is doing her fake croaky voice with her stupid filters wearing children’s pyjamas and lapping up the attention.
Her recent stories addressing McDonald’s gate tells you everything you need to know about her. Selfish, manipulative, immature, spoilt c**t!
And a liar. How she thinks that’s ok is beyond me, he was waiting for his results, you don’t go out! Now acting all innocent saying they’re staying home as she would hate to infect anyone, the nerve!!! And we’re in a fkin lockdown no one is going out anyway so stop rambling tit.

But come on, who pissed on her chips and messaged her? 😂

And I need to add that when a Tattler messaged her the other day she denied it and said they didn’t go in for food, just the toilet and the restaurant was empty. Proves what a liar sparkles is, she’s only changed her story as she knows people screen recorded the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.