Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now ALL the home interiors instagram ladies are obsessed with Reels. I hate Reels with a passion. They think they're being "creative" and "fun" but the next post of someone "snapping their fingers" so the house would appear all tidy/the christmas tree assembled/the dishes washed/the laundry done I'm going to a) scream and b) hit unfollow. I'm done with the herd mentality.
Or where they change their clothes 🙄

Reactions: 3
The pictures are the same thing every day, often flogging a new bit of tat they had to beg to be gifted to them.
The captions are so dull 'cosy night in with a candle/do you drink tea or coffee?/happy monday - let's do this'
The people who engage with them are just as bad - regardless of what the picture is of it's just 'gorgeous hun/beautiful/hope you're well/have a cosy evening' it's just the same people commenting on the same posts all the time it's all so mundane.
Hahahahaha this 👆🏻 😂😂😂

‘Happy Monday Guys... you got this!!!!!’ Ohhhh bore off, you wouldn’t think it was a happy Monday if you were getting up for your 9-5 commute instead of getting up to drink coffee and take picture of your bedroom this afternoon to advertise your new gifted bed with the caption ‘afternoon nap anyone?’
Go awayyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahahaha this 👆🏻 😂😂😂

‘Happy Monday Guys... you got this!!!!!’ Ohhhh bore off, you wouldn’t think it was a happy Monday if you were getting up for your 9-5 commute instead of getting up to drink coffee and take picture of your bedroom this afternoon to advertise your new gifted bed with the caption ‘afternoon nap anyone?’
Go awayyyyy
I’m in stitches. So true!

Reactions: 2
I swear, if I see another one of them do a reel tutorial on how to slice an orange and dry it in the oven I shall scream. How thick do they think we all are?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love caffeineandcacti. Her house is so beautiful and she seems really really nice . The gals at victorian adventure are great too.

Unfollowed so many recently... housethatblackbuilt sometimes seems to get too big for her boots these days and the ones who post about not knowing what 1000 pound rug to buy just weren't doing it for me anymore! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
alittlevicorianrenovation
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am surprised no one had mentioned beckyhomesweethome. Her house makes me bloody itch its rammed full of so much tit. She also takes anything for free.

Reactions: 26
Toni interior is irritating 🙄 your a home page no one cares for your hundred story rants.

Reactions: 2
Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life
I’m going to check some of these out! Love to find some new accounts to follow 😉 good and bad! The bad ones always make me chuckle to myself too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Toni interior is irritating 🙄 your a home page no one cares for your hundred story rants.
I used to follow her and she was always peddling some wax melt company but saying she wasn't being paid etc..
Anyway I ordered wax melts through etsy on her recommendation and the email address of the seller was Toni's email 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and they were tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow her and she was always peddling some wax melt company but saying she wasn't being paid etc..
Anyway I ordered wax melts through etsy on her recommendation and the email address of the seller was Toni's email 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and they were tit
That’s hilarious. What a scammer! Did you complain?!

Reactions: 3
Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life
So glad to see Taylormadehome in the hate list. Absolute beggar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The houses are either completely void of personality (new, grey and empty) or are a personality overload full of clashing colours and tat.
I've been so keen to find some good accounts (started a thread for recommendations in the Rave section but it never really took off - guess not many instahuns actually have nice homes tbf 😅).

I love vibrant colours - couldn't make it through a long grey winter in a neutral Scandi home! But colourful instahomes seem to be ultra-maximalist and the clutter stresses me out!

Lily Pebbles isn't a home interiors blogger, but to me she has one of the most offensive homes that I can think of - every room is a different Instagram trend and clashes awfully.

Reactions: 4
Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life
the house build is in the wrong list. Check out her thread you’ll soon unfollow. Beggy bex.

• Haha
Love -
I generally love anything floral
no.7_is_home
dickson_vintage
fayes_homestyle
our_bellway_plane
caffeineandcacti
littlewoodlife
hearts_at_claremont

Hate -
Anything grey and white, it's so cold and shows no personality at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.