Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! And all the customers inside mcds, what a hypocritical woman she is wanting sympathy after the damage they likely have caused to other people.

Playing victim card because she knows damn well all her followers saw those stories.
She’s massively fooked up and she knows it. They drove from Suffolk in tier 2 to Essex in tier 4, this was not allowed, even less so going into premises in tier 4. They are grade 1 Covidiots, and deserve to be fined as such.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s massively fooked up and she knows it. They drove from Suffolk in tier 2 to Essex in tier 4, this was not allowed, even less so going into premises in tier 4. They are grade 1 Covidiots, and deserve to be fined as such.
I agree. She should be caught out, she put all over her stories Rob went into order food and she used the toilet. Knowing he was waiting on his test results. That’s why she is playing the old sympathy card. How are her sparklers not angry she’s put others at risk.

Reactions: 1
It’s jpslifeandloves for me. Im surprised there isn’t a thread for him. He’s vile 🤢
Can’t stand him !

Love -
I generally love anything floral
no.7_is_home
dickson_vintage
fayes_homestyle
our_bellway_plane
caffeineandcacti
littlewoodlife
hearts_at_claremont

Hate -
Anything grey and white, it's so cold and shows no personality at all
Love Faye home style and liitlewoodlife

Last edited:
Oh my god it’s been playing on my mind about the Sparklesnest McDonald’s saga and I searched and couldn’t find a thread on her!
I actually cannot believe she has got away with this. Where abouts does she live I am going to report her! I have a screen recording of her saying rob had gone in to order as the drive thru was so long! I just knew he would come back positive.
She tried to have her son there without anyone knowing as you could tell by her face when she was talking on stories and her grandsons spoke in the background she cringed!
She moved someone from a tier 4 area to a tier 2 before Christmas.. he 100% should not have been travelling. Absolute bullshit about a support bubble! Christmas was cancelled and so were support bubbles in tier 4 you ignorant piece of tit.
Karma is that her son 100% brought covid to her doorstep.
Now she has to deal with the reality that due to her selfish actions she has put her whole family at risk- including her dad who is poorly with cancer and has now tested positive!
she really is the lowest of the low!
She’s faking these symptoms she’s getting too. Never seen acting like it! the oo’ing and aah’ing when she moves! she won’t win a BAFTA that’s for sure!
that’s the reason she said that the man on the phone from track and trace said she might not have the covid virus but another virus from that virus.. ? Sorry what?! There’s nothing wrong with her. Apart from being an attention seeking drama queen!
never ever have I seen someone with such a huge ego! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god it’s been playing on my mind about the Sparklesnest McDonald’s saga and I searched and couldn’t find a thread on her!
I actually cannot believe she has got away with this. Where abouts does she live I am going to report her! I have a screen recording of her saying rob had gone in to order as the drive thru was so long! I just knew he would come back positive.
She tried to have her son there without anyone knowing as you could tell by her face when she was talking on stories and her grandsons spoke in the background she cringed!
She moved someone from a tier 4 area to a tier 2 before Christmas.. he 100% should not have been travelling. Absolute bullshit about a support bubble! Christmas was cancelled and so were support bubbles in tier 4 you ignorant piece of tit.
Now she has to deal with the reality that due to her selfish actions she has put her whole family at risk- including her dad who is poorly with cancer and has now tested positive!
She’s faking these symptoms she’s getting too. Never seen acting like it! the oo’ing and aah’ing when she moves! she won’t win a BAFTA that’s for sure!
that’s the reason she said that the man on the phone from track and trace said she might not have the covid virus but another virus from that virus.. ? Sorry what?! There’s nothing wrong with her. Apart from being an attention seeking drama queen!
Just looked her up. Nothing to report didn’t want anyone to worry. Oh she is highly irritating. Even her voice.

Reactions: 3
Please can someone post a screenshot of her lying saying rob only used the toilet?
Not that he should have been doing that either!
I knew she was a nasty piece of work, when you scratch the surface- you can tell a mile off that she’s not all sweet and innocent!
I think it’s about time the sparklers saw the real Tina! Barefaced liar 🤥

OMG me too! It’s been on my mind a lot.

I agree she’s totally faking her symptoms to try and get sympathy so people don’t say anything about the Mcds saga.I’ve had to sit on my hands to not message her.

A tattler messaged her about the Mcds thing and she lied to them saying he didn’t go in for food he used the toilet only and it was empty so no risk. She’s a liar! She said he went in for food as the drive through was busy, I’m so glad you’ve that screen recording, you should send it her and ask her to report his positive to the Mcds. I’ve no clue which Mcds it was as it was in their way back from Essex to drop her son off. She lives in Suffolk.

The fake acting and saying don’t worry I’m keeping an eye on my breathing, I know you’ll all be worried. Jeez how big is her ego!

They have goven her dad covid, why didn’t they isolate from them if Rob was ill. Disgusting! No fks given for what she’s done and now saying she won’t let Rob out incase he infects someone. Are you having a laugh Tina? Seriously! You’ve likely infected the queue in McDonald’s and the staff. One person can spread to hundreds, you’re selfish! Yes I know you’re reading here hence you faking you’re ill for sympathy. You should address this on your stories because all your followers know what Rob and you did, apologise, ring McDonald’s and do the right thing. You screwed up so deal with it. What kind of message are you sending out to people doing this.

Please post the screen recording here.

Please can someone post a screenshot of her lying saying rob only used the toilet?
Not that he should have been doing that either!
I knew she was a nasty piece of work, when you scratch the surface- you can tell a mile off that she’s not all sweet and innocent!
I think it’s about time the sparklers saw the real Tina! Barefaced liar 🤥
Yes please post your screen recording here. She then can’t lie and hide it and more will know. Her followers are so far up her arse they darent say anything to her. Hence her faking she’s ill, you could see in her croaky fake ill voice yesterday she wasn’t ill because she sometimes came out of character and acted normal, lying cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would post it here but I keep getting notifications throughout the screen recording which says my username at the top of the screen! I’ll try work out how to crop that out!

I would post it here but I keep getting notifications throughout the screen recording which says my username at the top of the screen! I’ll try work out how to crop that out!
Oh right, yes try cropping it.

Home with rose, so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. This woman’s life it’s just from the pages of a 50’s woman’s magazine. Everything is pastel coloured, perfect kids nothing is that perfect 🤢 my god she is trying so so hard to build her numbers though it’s embarrassing to watch

• Haha
Fgs Sparkles, she’s coming on to keep everyone updated so they know what to expect. You don’t do stories if unwell. She even says she had covid last December but that’s doubtful as it was in China before here.

I am sorry they’re all unwell, I’m not a cold hearted witch but she is not addressing what they’ve done wrong, possibly infecting many others and not informed McDonald’s.

Old Sparklesnest is positive! Her fake being ill voice 😂😂
If you felt that bad with covid you would not be doing stories,

Yes it is rife Tina, why didn’t you think of that before being super spreaders in Mcds!!! And leaving your county to drive to a tier 4.

she is absolutely loving this!!! Content galore! I’ve never ever known such a selfish spoilt brat in my whole life. She genuinely thinks the world revolves around her! Sorry but it’s true
She keeps check on who watches her stories like a hawk by the way so watch on Storiesdown to avoid getting blocked and don’t put her engagement up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
she is absolutely loving this!!! Content galore! I’ve never ever known such a selfish spoilt brat in my whole life. She genuinely thinks the world revolves around her! Sorry but it’s true
She keeps check on who watches her stories like a hawk by the way so watch on Storiesdown to avoid getting blocked and don’t put her engagement up!
😂 yes because she blocked me from her stories now...witch 😂

She must have hundreds watch her every day.

What is storiesdown?

😂 yes because she blocked me from her stories now...witch 😂
Did she? Why? Do you follow her?

Just watched abit of her stories through storiesdown and what a complete moron, I’m cringing at her acting 🤣 she would certainly know her hole from her elbow if she was one of the poor people lying in hospital on a ventilator....the silly old fart, quit the acting Tina love and phone McDonald’s 😠

She must have hundreds watch her every day.

What is storiesdown?

Did she? Why? Do you follow her?
I duno, I’ve got an account with no pic or followers so I’m assuming she blocked me because of that and nope I don’t follow her, never even commented on her account before either 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s where You can watch insta stories anonymously
I never knew, I’ll take a look.

Just watched abit of her stories through storiesdown and what a complete moron, I’m cringing at her acting 🤣 she would certainly know her hole from her elbow if she was one of the poor people lying in hospital on a ventilator....the silly old fart, quit the acting Tina love and phone McDonald’s 😠

I duno, I’ve got an account with no pic or followers so I’m assuming she blocked me because of that and nope I don’t follow her, never even commented on her account before either 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wish someone would message her the screen record of her saying robs in McDonald’s because they couldn’t be arsed waiting in the drive through. She’s lied to someone who messaged her pulling her up saying it didn’t happen grrrr

I used to follow her but I unfollowed this week after the Mcds thing.

Don’t worry kids, Sparkles is ok, she has her Brazil nuts.

Last edited:
Fgs Sparkles, she’s coming on to keep everyone updated so they know what to expect. You don’t do stories if unwell. She even says she had covid last December but that’s doubtful as it was in China before here.

I am sorry they’re all unwell, I’m not a cold hearted witch but she is not addressing what they’ve done wrong, possibly infecting many others and not informed McDonald’s.

If you felt that bad with covid you would not be doing stories,

Yes it is rife Tina, why didn’t you think of that before being super spreaders in Mcds!!! And leaving your county to drive to a tier 4.
Old Sparklesnest is positive! Her fake being ill voice 😂😂
The thing is she was genuinely seriously ill in hospital for weeks last Winter, and now she comes on with her fake feeble voice for content/sympathy. Her poor family went through hell last year, and now she’s using it as a distraction technique to avoid q’s about their blatant rule breaches. She has to inform the restaurant they went into, even if they didn’t have symptoms at the time and subsequently became ill (which wasn’t the case for Rob) it’s what we all have a duty to do. Track and trace can only work if establishments are informed that someone who’s tested positive has been in there.
She has the temerity to have a COVID highlight on her page, as if she’s providing some sort of service to people.
Vile, despicable witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.