Jpslifeandloves

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to find out what people really think about him! I think he’s vile, prompted by this post from @Vickyjh:

I wish I could make a new thread about him as he is vile and he’s been particularly offence I think lately but I can’t as I’m new to posting!

Tohas been going around where he lives and sharing the properties on his stories. He called one a doer upper (not the one in the photo) and it’s a massive, respectable detached home with a huge drive and a caravan on the drive! Can you imagine if that was your house and you saw him bad mouth it? I don’t think he realises how that can really upset and offend people.

would love to know others opinions!

F6404617-DB76-4965-903F-764B0A87A7AC.png

Thank you so much for making a new thread! I’d love to see what people think if they know of him at all! Apologies for the poor grammar in my post you copied, my phone isn’t my friend at the moment 😂

Back to Jp, I think there’s been countless occasions especially over the last 12 months when he’s been extremely pompous to the point of putting others down.

It all started when he sold his previous ‘destination’ home and had its location linked on Instagram so you could easily see what it sold for. For anyone interested it was sold for £1,250,000. Since then he’s been moaning he’s in a crappy rental home which is too small for him to cope during the UKs 3rd lockdown (as he posted today).

He did give a tour of the new rental home and no surprise it was beautiful. Yet he spoke about it like he was a homeless shelter.
DC3EA25A-8F01-4FEA-80BB-B8340DB72066.png

Then yesterday he posted about someone else’s house being a doer-upper without any thought that they may be watching, or that some people (like me) live in a perfectly adequate 2 bed semi detached 😂

I think he’s become more red faced and pompous as time has gone on and I think people fall for his niceties.

Id love to know what everyone else thinks.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Amen for this thread! Can’t stand the guy. I was shocked with the MHTM ladies recruited him, he must have been the token. He really is so pompous. When he does give someone a nice comment it’s like they should be forever grateful that he has deemed them worthy.

also I heard a rumour that he only sold the last house as the investors wanted to get shot of it and him?

Reactions: 5
Amen for this thread! Can’t stand the guy. I was shocked with the MHTM ladies recruited him, he must have been the token. He really is so pompous. When he does give someone a nice comment it’s like they should be forever grateful that he has deemed them worthy.

also I heard a rumour that he only sold the last house as the investors wanted to get shot of it and him?
Oh really! I hadn’t heard about this rumour at all! See the MHTM ladies have gone a little array too I feel. They’re just ads ads ads all the time. I used to join in the the garden version of MHTM which is how I came across JP. It’s a fab community but when it came to sharing posts in the stories the 3 of them never seemed to want to do it anyway and would forever feature an account that didn’t follow the daily rules because they had x amount of insta followers instead!

I used to enjoy JPs videos about how to do various things around the home and garden and he picked up doing more of those this year through the lockdown. But he’s such a show off. Which is fine. If I had the money, I’m sure I’d be the same if I was proud of what I’ve made. But it’s the WAY he does it as he’s pulls himself up by putting other people down and I always wonder if people are too scared to say anything as I imagine he’d out you on his stories and have his followers come at you with his pitchforks!

I defo think he’s getting worse. He didn’t seem to be this vile before, but it’s like he’s morphing into a caricature of a “bitchy gay” which is sad to see. He seemed like an alright guy before.
Now it’s all drama and looking down on people.

I defo think he’s getting worse. He didn’t seem to be this vile before, but it’s like he’s morphing into a caricature of a “bitchy gay” which is sad to see. He seemed like an alright guy before.
I'm going to have to take another look, I unfollowed ages ago!

Did anyone see that vid or reel or whatever it was about the snow? I’m all for people taking the piss out of influencers but he is such a wannabe that it just isn’t funny!

Why does he filter his face to make it look like a smooth beetroot with bright white teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s such a huge snob. Disgusting the way he talks about other people’s homes. Have some decorum JP.

• Haha

I TOTALLY AGREE! I watched him on a couple of lives and when the character drops he is different. Shame he feels he needs to play a persona, like his old blog 'gay best friend'. JUST BE JP!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed ages ago but just took a look! The new house and garden look much nicer, I’d like his account so much more if it was just pics of that and not his stupid face and his ridiculous voice all the time.

Just took a look at his grid for the first time in a while and he has posted an ad thanking his Dr for spotting his cancer. V bad taste imo, if you're going to thank your Dr you shouldn't just do it when you're getting paid for it and then plaster it all over your grid...