Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. Lots don’t agree.

The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Yeah I’ve just gone through the thread, I mean I don’t know... to me she was quite nice and helped with my dress and everything, but I can see many don’t agree 😂🤦‍♀️

Thefairytalebuild honestly I can’t stand the account
Very low-key show off and my heart bleeds that her pool is close to be flooded - 1st world problems

I know I’m heartless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
alittlevicorianrenovation
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life
agree with most of those except renovation at no 54. her voice grates on me and something about her don’t sit right with me so I unfollowed her.
I love oh_abode, great shout there!

Reactions: 3
HATE

The Markland Home, on her thread we call it Markland Manor. Her home is a monstocity of everything pink, never purchases anything always gifted. AD/AFF links galore, so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

The Alexanders Nest, her home is white 🙄 another serial tagger/begger of companies. She rarely purchases anything for her home, puts herself under that much pressure for the gram that she has anxiety issues.

Interior_styling_18, serial and I mean serial ad dodger until someone reported her to ASA, she used to rarely disclose gifted items and one of these items was a £3000 cabin for her garden. At present she is between properties, in January she moves to a new renovation project. It will be interesting to see what she has negotiated with companies for the new property.

HATE Toni Interior. Constantly cleaning a clean house?! 🤷‍♀️ And I say house cos it's not a home!!

thetaleofelmsvale

I thought she was nice enough at first but it’s just eye bleeping herself all day, pouting and every word that comes out of her mouth is over pronounced - I can’t help but stare at how many teeth she has as well. She seems really up herself and smug: like if you’re posting about a hairdryer, show us the hairdryer - not yourself pouting AGAIN.

They’ve clearly got some money to be doing a house like that up in one go pretty much but there’s like no insight really into the diy or the work that’s gone into the house? I don’t think they’ve done any of it themselves - just see it as a bragging account and a way to get some freebies really?

click on her engagement highlight for further info 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
thetaleofelmsvale

I thought she was nice enough at first but it’s just eye bleeping herself all day, pouting and every word that comes out of her mouth is over pronounced - I can’t help but stare at how many teeth she has as well. She seems really up herself and smug: like if you’re posting about a hairdryer, show us the hairdryer - not yourself pouting AGAIN.

They’ve clearly got some money to be doing a house like that up in one go pretty much but there’s like no insight really into the diy or the work that’s gone into the house? I don’t think they’ve done any of it themselves - just see it as a bragging account and a way to get some freebies really?
Omg! Watched one of her stories and the way she speaks is so odd. 🤣 She opens her mouth sooooooo wide and sticks her tongue out so far. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HATE

The Markland Home, on her thread we call it Markland Manor. Her home is a monstocity of everything pink, never purchases anything always gifted. AD/AFF links galore, so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

The Alexanders Nest, her home is white 🙄 another serial tagger/begger of companies. She rarely purchases anything for her home, puts herself under that much pressure for the gram that she has anxiety issues.

Interior_styling_18, serial and I mean serial ad dodger until someone reported her to ASA, she used to rarely disclose gifted items and one of these items was a £3000 cabin for her garden. At present she is between properties, in January she moves to a new renovation project. It will be interesting to see what she has negotiated with companies for the new property.
I dislike her page so much she is such a fake witch. Covid doesn’t seem to effect her either, she’s always out and about shopping didn’t even isolate properly after her holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dislike her page so much she is such a fake witch. Covid doesn’t seem to effect her either, she’s always out and about shopping didn’t even isolate properly after her holidays
No strong feelings then! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Accounts I love -

alittlevictorianrenovation - down to Earth and very open about insta behind the scenes stuff (ie post performance and stuff that I find interesting)
Thehousethatcolourbuilt - obsessed with this house it’s soooo colourful and they’ve done it all themselves. It would not be my taste to live in but I just love watching it come together . Jess seems such a genuine person too
Fiandherhouse - fun and doesn’t take herself to seriously
Dustandbricks - renovation from scratch. Love seeing how far it’s come and they’ve just got a new puppy
Dont really have any I hate (apart from the houses that are just grey white and more grey, find it too soul less!)

Our Gemma thinks she’s the bees knees and everyone aspires to her pink home and lifestyle. In reality she is a laughing stock, well she sets me up for the day; pure comedy gold 😂😆🤣

• Haha
I've never seen her page and just look.

Wow.

8 year old me could only dream of a house that pink . She has soooo many followers, has to be the only reason the husband stays there .

• Haha
I've never seen her page and just look.

Wow.

8 year old me could only dream of a house that pink . She has soooo many followers, has to be the only reason the husband stays there .
Markland Manor that is a pink monstocity, so many shades of pink it induces a migraine 🤣😂😆

Ahhh yes the followers, she BUYS them by the thousands; it’s quite sad really.

Kyle the husband is hen pecked to within an inch of his life, needs to grow a pair of 🍒 and stand up to the narcissist.

• Haha
It’s jpslifeandloves for me. Im surprised there isn’t a thread for him. He’s vile 🤢
I wish I could make a new thread about him as he is vile and he’s been particularly offence I think lately but I can’t as I’m new to posting!

Tohas been going around where he lives and sharing the properties on his stories. He called one a doer upper (not the one in the photo) and it’s a massive, respectable detached home with a huge drive and a caravan on the drive! Can you imagine if that was your house and you saw him bad mouth it? I don’t think he realises how that can really upset and offend people.

would love to know others opinions!

F6404617-DB76-4965-903F-764B0A87A7AC.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.