Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
And I know this as I've contributed to the cig fund, thinking it was because she needed diesel to get the kids to nursery.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Boobs and bargs needs to take her kids out them maybe they wouldnt be bored shitless and trashing the house! She dont even take them to the park for a hour! Lazy cow.
the shit she buys from charity shops is embarrassing and then claims they are to skint to eat a proper meal. The amount she has spent on those shitty crystals could have paid for a family dah out to the farm/zoo then maybe her kids wouldnt be so feral!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
It’s jpslifeandloves for me. Im surprised there isn’t a thread for him. He’s vile 🤢
I stumbled across him when I was looking at the big door wreath company Instagram, I couldn’t understand how she could charge 100s of pounds for plastic flower wreaths! But then soon realised with him buying/ being gifted them, and people like Binky felstead and Giovanni fletcher all having them on their doors I realised how pretentious it all was! I’m digressing a bit here, but yes I don’t get a good vibe from him what’s the bath poses about when he sits in with a glass of Champers and has flower companies come and cover him in flowers looking wistfully into the distance, pure cringe! The home accounts do nothing for me I must admit as I haven't come across one yet that isn’t totally up themselves!

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Talk about over sharing, take a look at Boobs bargs bants
This whole covid thing is a conspiracy according to her. Guess who has had to have herself, her partner and possibly her children tested today?? Yep. Can’t go with out mentioning Hincher shopper loves a barg.... if ever there was a person I could happily punch it’s her!!!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I know Kjg home had been mentioned before but good god this woman needs her own thread now. Today I saw her answer a few followers with “please see my garden highlights” rather than answering the question. Up her own bum! I think she’s gonna be unfollowed!

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She’s going to involve the media to slag off the NHS that has saved her life on numerous occasions, her Sons lives, her husband and both parents lives since Christmas when she fetched three people into her home and they fetched Covid with them, her father is due to start hes cancer treatment soon and she has the audacity to demand she’s contacted first thing today as she angry! Maybe they’re busy vaccinated millions of other people love!!! 🤬

about.a.girl

New to this thread ... hi!
This may have been mentioned before but I can’t stand Little bit of dove grey - total yawn fest whilst sweltering in fake leather leggings 🙄

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Oh I thought he was getting upset about his looks as someone commented on why he wears that apron a lot ...:p I thought that he was getting upset about these comments. I like his house and style it's just him I find annoying he should just stick to house pictures without him in it and he should also buy some shoes. He's probably bought himself a whole new wardrobe to match this seasons neptune cushions. He must spend hours orchestrating this whole look. I don't like the way he disses other people's tastes.. he often says I don't like sparky things and love laugh live signs... me neither but don't a joke about it if people feels that makes their home home don't laugh and judge them on it. That's not necessary.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Sparklesnest having a rant as her hairdresser has increased her price, comes straight on insta and moans about it..!! Said it ridiculous etc, she’s blaming covid and brexit. FYI my hairdresser has had to put up her prices along with a lot of others
She’s unbelievable

Star_girl

Honestly that sparklesnest does it for more followers honestly she’s an absolute knob fake fake tacky horrible woman . disgusting 🤢 she makes me so mad I’ll not be on my stories today I’ve got covid 🖕13 hours later still posting what ever honestly people are losing there life’s 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She’s posted over 130 stories today. So many that the first ones from this morning when she says she will only be on briefly have disappeared!
she is acting like shes doing national service talking about the new symptoms and them being different from the first strain of cough,temperate and loss or change of senses..
They’ve been banging on about the flu like symptoms on every news outlet for weeks and weeks now. She’s acting like it’s new news that must be spread far and wide from her majesty of Sparklesnest!!!!
She’s a vile piece of shit. There’s no other words for her. 1100 people lost their lives today and she is doing her fake croaky voice with her stupid filters wearing children’s pyjamas and lapping up the attention.
Her recent stories addressing McDonald’s gate tells you everything you need to know about her. Selfish, manipulative, immature, spoilt c**t!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Couille17

Yes!! And all the customers inside mcds, what a hypocritical woman she is wanting sympathy after the damage they likely have caused to other people.

Playing victim card because she knows damn well all her followers saw those stories.
She’s massively fooked up and she knows it. They drove from Suffolk in tier 2 to Essex in tier 4, this was not allowed, even less so going into premises in tier 4. They are grade 1 Covidiots, and deserve to be fined as such.

• Angry

Polkadotshorts

Home with rose, so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. This woman’s life it’s just from the pages of a 50’s woman’s magazine. Everything is pastel coloured, perfect kids nothing is that perfect 🤢 my god she is trying so so hard to build her numbers though it’s embarrassing to watch
Yes! She’s got to be one of the most insipid people on the gram. Constantly banging on about her perfect kids and their perfect snacks. Why do people give a toss?

WreckingBall

How does thelittlestonecottage not have a thread yet? She grates on me so much, she thinks so highly of herself. She goes on like she’s a qualified interior designer when she’s got one tiny house to keep on top of, doesn’t mark her ads, yesterday she was all ‘I’m off to spend some time with my son’ like we were lucky enough to have had a bit of her time earlier in the day. I reckon she spends 8 hours a day on IG so that sort of thing is a bit chuffing rich!

Mutley98

VIP Member
Modernmum used to be inside the White House, know it’s a funny one as loads love her. I can’t stick her always moaning about the kids (they misbehave constantly) morning about her lack of sleep etc. Constant ads and on the beg. Wish someone would set up a modern mum thread as she’s on here under her old name, I can’t seem to be able to do one

thetaleofelmsvale

I thought she was nice enough at first but it’s just eye fucking herself all day, pouting and every word that comes out of her mouth is over pronounced - I can’t help but stare at how many teeth she has as well. She seems really up herself and smug: like if you’re posting about a hairdryer, show us the hairdryer - not yourself pouting AGAIN.

They’ve clearly got some money to be doing a house like that up in one go pretty much but there’s like no insight really into the diy or the work that’s gone into the house? I don’t think they’ve done any of it themselves - just see it as a bragging account and a way to get some freebies really?

click on her engagement highlight for further info 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gonefishing

Cannot stand:
Taylormade home - she actually referred to herself as an influencer when talking to a complete stranger. Thinks she is the best step mother ever and has self diagnosed herself with dyslexia to excuse her lazy typos.

Officially hinched- sad that his dad is ill but he totally used that to blag a free holiday to Australia from his followers. An absolute full time beg!

Casaboheme - professional benefit collector who tries to make out she has celebrity friends but in reality she has no friends. Amazed there isn’t a thread on her!

Miss Greedy - bloody perfect name for the begging queen

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I swear, if I see another one of them do a reel tutorial on how to slice an orange and dry it in the oven I shall scream. How thick do they think we all are?

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Loving this thread! The insta home crew are just strange. There are some who are just constantly redecorating to follow the latest insta trend, it must be so exhausting and expensive to keep doing it all the time! I like to follow accounts who renovate, then keep it like that, not the ones who are changing the paint colour/wallpaper/theme every week! Mrs Macs home and visit number 7 are top offenders for this. Just decorate with your own style and enjoy your home fgs!! 🙄
Totally agree! Mrs Macs home must have a million rooms cos she does one a week. And her hubby works on the Riggs so is away a lot. I really liked her account but over time it seems like I’m seeing the same pics on repeat. She does have some good ideas but I think she copies off Pinterest. Kjg home is really annoying me with the constant updates. Where do they get the money from? She’s only a primary school art teacher (not sure if she’s a properly trained teacher or just an experienced teaching assistant). Her bloody voice get on my nerves too! 😂

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I love following accounts then when their followers increase, so does the amount of ads and annoyance starts.
Thats exactly the issue, I have found so many over the years that I loved and slowly but surely as their audience grows there is a shift in the whole page and I end up unfollowing. Its put me off even following any new accounts because they all seem to go that way.